Black Friday is one of the few times of the year when people can go out and buy really nice, brand new tech without breaking the bank. Some people choose to buy a new console, others choose to buy a new television set, and a lot of people take advantage of Black Friday to buy a brand new laptop computer. Laptops are frequently discounted during Black Friday, and their lower price (in comparison to a desktop computer) makes them well-suited for gift giving.
However, not all laptop deals are created equal. Some are much better than others. In this article, I’m going to break down some of the best laptop deals that are going to be available to Black Friday shoppers this year. I’ll try to cover a wide range of prices, so that big spenders and penny pinchers alike will be able to find the right laptop for their budget. Without further ado, I think that it’s time to take a closer look at some of these impressive Black Friday laptop deals!
HP Laptop Deals:
- From HP: HP Spectre x360 Laptop for $999.99. This HP computer is powered by an Intel Core i7 Processor, 8 GB RAM, a 256 GB SSD, and an OLED display. This is a very powerful and sturdy all-around computer that should suit the needs of most anybody.
- From Best Buy: HP 15-BA009DX 15.6″ Laptop for $169.99. This laptop is powered by an AMD A6 Processor, 4 GB RAM, 500 GB Hard Drive, and Windows 10. This isn’t nearly as expensive as the previous computer, but its specs are nothing to sneeze at.
- From Target: HP 15-ba042nr 15.6″ Laptop for $259.99. This one uses an AMD 10 Quad Core Processor, 1 TB Hard Drive, a DVD-RW Drive, and Windows 10. With a large hard drive, this laptop is a good split between the other two that I already mentioned.
- From Staples: HP 14″ Laptop for $389.99, which is $250 off of sticker price. This rig is powered by an Intel Core i5 Processor, 12 GB RAM, and a 1 TB Hard Drive. The i5 processor and RAM in this laptop will ensure pretty snappy performance.
Dell Laptop Deals:
- From Best Buy: Dell Inspiron 15.6″ Laptop for $599.99, which is $200 off of this product’s standard price. This is the first touchscreen laptop on my list, powered by an Intel Core i7 Processor, 8 GB RAM, and a 1 TB hard drive.
- From Microsoft: Dell Inspiron 15 i559-4682SLV Signature Edition Laptop for $399.00. This Windows 10-powered machine is pretty powerful considering its price, with 8 GB of memory, a 1 TB HDD, and an Intel Core i5-6200U processor.
- From Dell: Dell Inspiron 14″ Laptop for $129.99. Are you on a really tight budget this year? Look no further. This laptop features an Intel Celeron CPU, 2 GB RAM, a 32 GB hard drive, and Windows 10.
- From Best Buy: Dell Inspiron 15.6″ Laptop for $349.99. One of Best Buy’s best Black Friday laptop deals, this laptop is powered by an Intel Core i5 Processor, 8 GB RAM, a 1 TB hard drive, and a touch screen.
Acer Laptop Deals:
- From Newegg: Acer Aspire E5-575G-55KK 15.6″ Laptop for $429.99. This is the first laptop on my list that actually has a dedicated graphics card! Powering this laptop is an Intel Core i5-7200U processor, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, and an NVIDIA GeForce 940MX.
- From Walmart: Acer 15.6″ Laptop for $299.00. A much more budget-friendly machine, this laptop contains an Intel Core i5 Processor, 6 GB RAM, and a 1 TB hard drive. It’s not as flashy as other laptops, but again, it’s good for someone on a budget.
- From Newegg: Acer 15.6″ E5-575G-57A4 Gaming Laptop for $569.00. This model is just a little different compared to the previous Newegg laptop. It contains an Intel Core i5 Processor, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, a 256 GB SSD, and an NVIDIA GeFroce GTX 950M card.
- Acer R11 11.6″ 2-in-1 Chromebook for $199.00. Our first Chromebook on my list, this Acer notebook is powered by an Intel Celeron Processor, 4 GB RAM, and a touch screen. Keep in mind, though, that Chromebooks are very different from traditional laptops! Do your research.
Lenovo Laptop Deals:
- From Lenovo: Lenovo Ideapad Y700 15″ Gaming PC Laptop for $749.99. For $250 off of this laptop’s standard price, you can get a powerful, sleek gaming laptop. This boasts a 1 TB HDD, 128 GB SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4 GB, and an Intel Core i5-6300HQ Processor.
- From Newegg: Lenovo Flex 3-1580 80RF0011US 15.6″ Laptop for $569.99. Arguably one of Newegg’s better Black Friday deals, this laptop is powered by an Intel Core i7-6500U processor, 8 GB RAM, a 256 GB SSD, and a 1080p IPS Touchscreen.
- From Lenovo: Lenovo Ideapad Flex 4 14″ 2-in-1 Laptop for $549.99. Are you struggling to choose between buying a tablet or a laptop? Why not both? This light and thin 2-in-1 is the perfect choice for someone in that kind of situation.
- From BJ’s Wholesale Club: Lenovo Flex 3 14″ 2-in-1 Laptop for $429.99. This is a little more affordable than the previous 2-in-1 I mentioned, and it’s no less powerful. This laptop contains an Intel Core i5 Processor, 8 GB RAM, a 256 GB SDD, and Windows 10.
Asus Laptop Deals:
- From Newegg: Asus Transformer T100CHI-C1-BK(WX) 10.1″ Touchscreen Laptop for $159.99. One of the more inexpensive laptops on this list, this is powered by an Intel Atom Processor, Windows 10, and a 64 GB hard drive. For $90 off, you can’t go wrong.
- From Micro Center: Asus X550VX-MH71 15.6″ Laptop for $599.99. This powerful machine contains an Intel Core i7 Processor, 8 GB RAM, a 1 TB hard drive, and Windows 10. Keep in mind that this deal is only available in-store.
- From hhgregg: Asus C300SADS02 13.3″ Chromebook for $159.99. This is even more cheap than the Acer Chromebook that I mentioned earlier. It uses an Intel Celeron N3060 Processor, 4 GB of DDR3 RAM, and a 16 GB eMMC.
- From Best Buy: ASUS 15.6″ 2-in-1 Touchscreen Laptop for $1,099.00. I recommend this particular laptop if money is no object to you on Black Friday. This top-tier laptop uses an Intel Core i7 Processor and 16 GB of RAM to deliver a speedy and powerful performance, all on a 4K UHD display.
So, as you can see, there are plenty of options available for anyone looking to pick up a new laptop during Black Friday this year. HP and Dell are offering some pretty fantastic deals this year, but that’s honestly expected when the manufacturer is directly selling to their audience. Specialized stores like Microsoft also have some suitable laptop deals. Walmart and Best Buy obviously have some major discounts going on, but keep in mind that whenever you’re trying to take advantage of a deal at a big box store, you risk having to compete with a much larger crowd than you would if you were to be shopping at Dell.com.
With all that being said, though, I think that you can’t go wrong with any store this year. With the way that Black Friday has been going, with a few notable exceptions, you can find equally phenomenal deals no matter where you go. It’s just a matter of deciding which exact laptop model is right for you. Some are more well-suited for medium computings, others are meant for much lighter usage, and some can be put through much more intensive paces. You just need to make sure that you do your research well ahead of time. By giving this list a look, you’ve already taken that first step.