Boscov’s is a family run department store that operates in seven states in the Eastern United States. The company was founded by Solomon Boscov in 1911 when he opened the first Boscov’s store in Reading, Pennsylvania. Solomon arrived in the United States a decade before that with just $1.37 to his name and spent his first years in America as a traveling salesman, originally with just $8 worth of stock to work with. Solomon’s drive to succeed led to rapid expansion for the company over the years and by the time he retired in 1960 the company had grown to eight stores in Pennsylvania with annual sales in excess of $50 million. Now in 2018 the Boscov’s success story has continued to see the chain grow to over fifty locations and Bosvoc’s stores now operate in Ohio, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware and Connecticut.
Boscov’s has become a trusted name to East Coast consumers, supplying an extensive range of clothing, bedding, footwear, furniture, jewelry and, well just about everything that you can think of. The company has a full range of brand name merchandise and carries a number of globally respected names such as Nike, Kenneth Cole, Aerosoles and Cuisinart. The Boscov’s brand is a recognized name for those looking for great prices and quality goods for the whole family, and the Boscov’s Black Friday sale has become a much-anticipated event for East Coast residents looking for a great deal on a wide range of consumer goods. The Boscov’s Black Friday Ad Scan has now been leaked for the 2017 sale and its packed with more doorbuster deals than you can believe. If you’d like to see the entire 36 pages packed with offers for yourself then simply click on the image at the end of this article, but we’ve listed a few of the best bargains for you below.
Best Boscov’s 2017 Black Friday Deals
Fashion and Clothing
- There’s a great doorbuster deal for ladies of all ages with Hasting & Smith embroidered fleece tops. For misses and petites they are only $9.99, a fraction of the usual cost of $34, and for ladies they’re available for just $11.99, reduced from $36.
- Boscov’s entire stock of Misses designer career sportswear including brands such as Chaus, Skye’s the Limit, Permise and others are already reduced by up to half price, but in the Boscov’s 2017 Black Friday sale you can get an additional 20% off the cost. Prices start from $24.
- Select Juniors Sweaters with brands such as Poof, Say What? and Derek Heart are reduced by 70% or more during the sale, with items usually costing $27.99 to $35.99 available for only $7.99, and Select Junior Jeans from Amethyst and JW Design are on sale for the same price, reduced from $24.99.
- Gentlemen never fear, for there’s plenty for you too at Boscov’s this Black Friday. Mens Heavyweight Sherpa lined hooded jackets are usually $30 to $60, but during Black Friday, they’re just $9.99 with brands such as Cross & Winsor, Architect and Jean Co. all on offer, but there is a limit of only four per customer.
- Mens and Young Mens Thermal Crews and Henleys are reduced by up to 75% off of the standard price. There are over 40 colors from brands such as Architect, Big Ball Sports and Alpine lakes to choose from and they’re all available for only $4.99.
- You can dress the whole family for far less at the 2017 Boscov’s Black Friday sale. Fall sets for newborns, toddlers and infants will let your little ones get a new outfit for only $7.99, a reduction of up to 77%.
- For the young ladies aged from 4 to 16 in your life, sweaters, dresses and jeans by brands such as Pink Angel, Star Ride and Squeeze are reduced to only $5.99 during the sale, a reduction of at least 70% on the everyday cost.
- Sport a top-brand new look, with a selection of styles from Nike Activewear for men, ladies and boys aged 8 to 20. Prices start from $12, and all Nike Activewear is reduced by at least 25% from the usual price.
Bedding and Linen
- Rest easy at night with a Comfort Zone 1.5” Convoluted Memory Foam Bed Topper in a variety of sizes for only $19.99, a saving of at least 66% off of the usual price, and pick up a Sealy Memory Foam Bed pillow for the same price, a reduction of 60% from the standard cost.
- There’s no reason why your furry friend can’t enjoy the luxurious comfort of a memory foam filled bed too. You can pick up a Dog For Dog Memory Foam XL pet bed for only $29.99, a big reduction of 75% off of the usual cost of 119.99, and a percentage of profits also go to help feed a shelter dog in need.
- A Boscov’s brand 300 thread count sheet set could be yours for only $24.99 during the Black Friday sale, a reduction of at least 37% on the usual price. Any size from twin to king size can be chosen and the set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and pillowcases.
- A Metro Soft Stripe Towel Ensemble can be yours at the Boscov’s Black Friday sale at a discount of at least 50%. Prices start from $1.99 and there are a range of towels and colors available.
- A Microfiber Sheet Set can be yours at half price or less during the sale. The set is available in twin, full, queen or king size and is priced at only $9.99. The sets come in print or solid styles and include flat and fitted sheets and a pillowcase, however not all styles are available in all stores.
- Caiden Medallion Damask Table Linens are reduced to only $5.99 during the Boscov’s 2017 Black Friday sale, a discount of at least 64%, and you can pick up a set of 4 Caiden Medallion napkins for the same price and discount too to create a matching set for a fraction of the usual cost.
- There’s a great doorbuster deal where you can pick up a Chefman stainless steel ultimate blender, a Chefman electric griddle, a Chefman hot air corn popper, a Copper cook 12” pan or a 16 piece glass storage set, and they’re all available at just $9.99, which is at least half the usual price.
- If like me you can’t function without your morning caffeine fix then Boscov’s have two great offers for you. The Mr Coffee Deluxe 12 cup programmable coffeemaker is less than half the ticketed price, at only 17.99, and you can pick up an iCoffee Davinci single serve brewing system at only $49.99, reduced from $119.99, and as a bonus this offer also includes a bonus reusable iCoffee iCup in the offer, usually valued at $10.
- Improve your mornings even more with a Black & Decker Stainless Steel 2 slice toaster at the Boscov’s 2017 Black Friday sale. It’s available for only $12.99, a 56% reduction in the usual cost.
- Boscov’s make cooking main meals even easier too. A Chefman Triple 2.5 qt slow cooker will cost just $29.99, reduced from $69.99, and a Chefman Express air fryer is available for only $49.99, a reduction of $40 from the usual cost.
- A Healthy Living 10 piece non-stick ceramic cookware set can be yours for just $29.99, a big 66% discount from the usual price of $89.99. The set includes saucepans with lids, an open fry pan and a Dutch oven with lid and spatula.
Boscov’s have a couple of great deals on vacuum cleaners during the 2017 Black Friday sale. The Eureka Mighty Mite Deluxe Canister is reduced from $89.99 to just $49.99, and for a more advanced cleaning system, you can get hold of the Shark Navigator Lightweight Bagless Upright Vacuum for only $89.99, reduced from the usual price of $149.99.
- Soft Genuine Leather Handbags from Great American Leather in a variety of styles and colors are available for only $24.99 during the Black Friday Sale, a reduction of 64% from the usual cost of $70.
- Fashion and classic handbags by a range of famous designers, designers that are ‘Too famous to mention’ according to the Boscov’s ad scan are available from only $29.99. There’s a big selection of colors and styles and all prices are reduced by at least 62%.
- Designer Fall handbags by names such as Anne Klein, Nine West and The Sak will be on offer during the Black Friday sale at reductions of 40%. Prices range from $22.80 to $119.40.
- Ladies can take advantage of big reductions in the price of slippers by Goldtoe. There’s a huge selection to choose from including clogs, scuffs and slides and they’re all available for only $4.99, a saving of at least 72%.
- Ladies Faux Fur lined rain boots from Goldtoe are also available at a big discount, you can pick up a pair during the Boscov’s Black Friday sale for only $9.99, a reduction of at least 70% from the standard price.
- There’s a big range of cosmetics at reduced prices during the 2017 Boscov’s Black Friday sale. You can pick from a big range of make-up sets, fragrances and nail sets from names such as Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden and Lancome, and discounts of up to 50% are available on some items.
- If you spend $65 or more on any cosmetics or fragraces at Boscov’s during the 2017 Black Friday sale, you can pick up a Holiday ugly sweater themed tote bag completely free, but don’t delay on this one, the offer is limited to one per customer and it’s only available while stocks last.
- If you spend $35 or more on any Lancome products you can get a free gift in the form of a customized unique 7 piece gift set with a selection of Lancome products. The set would usually cost at least $86, but again this offer is limited to one per customer and only available while supplies last.
The full 36 page leaked ad scan for the 2017 Boscov’s Black Friday sale really is packed full of amazing offers and doorbuster deals. The huge selection of toys, jewelry, decorations, furniture and seasonal items all have some big discounts on selected items, and there really are far too many to list in full. If you’d like to take a look at the full leaked ad scan for yourself then just click on the image at the end of this article and you can see all the offers for yourself.
Boscov’s Black Friday Hours & FAQs
When Does Boscov’s open for Black Friday?
The Boscov’s Black Friday sale stretches from 6pm on Thanksgiving day all the way through until 10pm on Saturday November 25th 2017.
2017 Boscov’s Black Friday Hours:
The doors open for the Black Friday sale at 6pm on Thanksgiving if you’d like to make an early start on your Black Friday shopping at Boscov’s, and on Black Friday itself the sale starts bright and early at 6am and continues all the way through until 10pm. The sale continues on Saturday 25th November with an 8am start and the sale ends at 10pm on Saturday night.
Can you shop online or is it in-store only?
Some doorbuster deals, free gifts and some seasonal items are only available in-store during the 2017 Black Friday sale, but most of the other doorbuster deals will be available online. The full Boscov’s ad scan displays a code for all items that can be entered on the company website at Boscovs.com to confirm whether or not that deal is available online during the Black Friday sale.
What is the Boscov’s Return Policy?
Boscov’s accept returns on most items within a year as long as the item is in new condition. Boscov’s can also use your card number to confirm your purchase within the same 12 month period if you no longer have the receipt. Usually Boscov’s will offer a full refund or alternatively an exchange for any item of the same value.