CVS Pharmacy is the retail pharmacy division of CVS Health, which is the 7th largest company in the World. The company was founded in Lowell, Massachusetts in 1963 and since then it has grown to be the biggest pharmacy chain story in America. Nationwide the company operates over 1,600 stores in every state and employs almost a quarter of a million people. With an annual revenue in excess of $153 billion CVS truly is a giant amongst retailers, and as usual the company has some fantastic offers available during their 2017 Black Friday Sale.
CVS provides an incredible variety of general merchandise, household goods, beauty products, toys, games, convenience foods and seasonal products, and there’s something for the entire family during the Black Friday sale this year. The CVS 2017 Black Friday ad scan has now been leaked and below we’ve listed just a few of the amazing doorbuster deals and incredible offers that you can snap up for a fraction of the usual price. As usual CVS are also offering a few products that they are basically giving away through the CVS extra care rewards program, and they have some great door buster deals that will be available in the weeks running up to Black Friday itself. There are offers and deals at CVS during the Black Friday sale that will be a great gift for friends and family during the holiday season, and if you’d like to view the entire 20 page Black Friday ad scan for yourself then just click the image at the end of this article to see them all for yourself.
Best CVS 2017 Black Friday Deals
CVS Freebies for Black Friday
With a combination of Extra Care Bucks and coupons, CVS are offering twelve different items in the 2017 Black Friday sale that are essentially free. You will need to be enrolled in the Extracare rewards scheme to take advantage of these deals, so make sure you join the scheme before Black Friday to be a part of the CVS Black Friday giveaway, and be aware that all of these offers are limited to one per household.
- You’ve got the power, well you can get a four pack of AA or AAA alkaline batteries for only $4.39, and you’ll receive the same amount back in Extrabucks rewards for your next purchase.
- You can get CVS Health Ultra-soft cleansing or baby wipes 1-20ct for 99 cents, with that amount back in Extrabucks rewards.
- Physicians Formula Organic Wear, Argan Wear, Sexy Booster liquid eyeliner or Sexy Booster mascara will all be available as a freebie too, pay $9.00 with your Extracare card, and get your money back under Extrabucks rewards.
- CVS Health pantiliners 20ct are only 99c, and they’re free too with Extrabucks.
- A Beauty 360 or blade 2 blade disposable razor 3ct are both available at $1.99 in the Black Friday sale, with that cost returned via Extrabucks rewards.
- Select Organic Doctor skin care cream 6.8oz is available essentially for free in the CVS Black Friday freebies too, and it’ll cost you $8.00, all returned in Extrabucks.
- Keep your kitchen, bathroom or office fresh and free of odors with a 6oz Glade Solid air freshener for only 99c, and get the cash back in Extrabucks rewards
- All these freebies will make you smile, so keep your pearly whites whiter than white with a 2 pack of GUM deep clean or sensitive care toothbrushes, for just $2.50, with the cash coming right back at you.
- Green Giant vegetables 15oz will be available for only 99 cents, and they’re free too with the cost returned in Extrabucks.
- You can also pick up a few treats for essentially nothing too. Altoids, Necco Wafers, Starburst, Skittles or any Wrigleys gum singles will cost you just 99c, and the money will be reimbursed to you in Extrabucks.
- If you visit the CVS website, you can print out a coupon for 49 cents off of a Lady Speed Stick Antiperspirant 2.3oz, bringing the price down to just $1.00, and you’ll get that dollar returned to you in Extrabucks.
Remember all of the above freebies require you to be a member of the Extracare reward scheme and are limited to 1 per household with a card, so make sure you’re a member of the scheme to get the above items at absolutely no cost. You may actually have to pay for the rest of the CVS offers this Black Friday, but there are some fantastic reductions in the form of Extra Care Bucks that you’ll receive in return.
Make-up, Hair and Beauty Products
- Get yourself some NYX Professional Lip Color or Gloss this Black Friday at CVS for only $11.98, and you’ll receive $10 in Extra Care Bucks, but be aware this offer is also limited to one per household.
- You’ll be able to buy any Nuance Salma Hayek Cosmetics for only 99 cents at the 2017 Black Friday sale. Offer is limited to one per household
- Wet & Wild Gift Sets will be available at selected CVS stores in the sale and they will effectively cost you only 99 cents too, with $4 returned to you in Extrabucks. This offer is limited to three per household.
- Just lay back and take things easy with a relaxing soak, thanks to a vanilla or lavender small bath gift set, on offer during the Black Friday CVS sale for only $6.99, a reduction from the standard price of $9.99.
- Conair Hair Appliances are essentially half price at CVS this Black Friday. Pick up an Instant Heat curler or Conair Turbo Styler hairdryer for just $10, and you’ll receive $5 in Extrabucks in return, however this offer is also limited to just one per household.
- There are some great deals on the huge range of cosmetics at CVS, with Extrabucks rewards offered on Rimmel, CoverGirl, Almay and LA Girl cosmetics, and that’s just scratching the surface of the offers in the 2017 CVS Black Friday Sale. Check the full leaked ad scan for yourself by clicking the image at the bottom of this article to see the full range of incredible deals for yourself.
It’s not just everyday items at CVS, as well as cosmetics you can find out all about your genetic make-up. The scientifically approved 23andMe Genetic DNA Starter Kit costs $29.99 at CVS, but during the Black Friday sale you’ll get $20 right back in Extrabucks.
Grab yourself a 3 month Xbox Live Gold Gift Card for $24.99 at CVS during the 2017 Black Friday sale and you’ll receive $15 back in Extrabucks, but this offer too is limited to just one per household.
There are a range of gifts sets available at CVS this Black Friday at greatly reduced prices. You can treat yourself to Nautica, Vera Wang, Beckham, Beyonce, Adidas, Guess and JLo gift sets for only $12.99, reduced from the usual price of $24.99, although the selection may vary from store to store.
A great gift to keep the young ones amused for hours is the Blue Hat Toy Company giant Christmas train set. It comes complete with 34 pieces and the price of those priceless hours of peace and quiet? Only $19.99, reduced from the usual cost of $49.99.
Food & Drink Deals and Offers
- Why not treat yourself at Applebees? You know you deserve it. At selected stores in the CVS 2017 Black Friday sale you can pick up an Applebees Gift Card and you’ll get $25 back in Extrabucks, as long as you purchase a gift card worth $75 or more.
- General Mills Cereals including Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Cheerios both come at effectively half price, with a cost of $1.99 and $1 returned in Extracare bucks, but again this offer is limited to one per household.
- There are an amazing number of deals on packs of Spring Water, wine, soda and energy drinks during the CVS Black Friday sale, and many of these come with more than half the cost returned in the form of Extrabucks, so check out the full leaked ad scan for yourself by clicking the image at the end of the article.
- Planters Deluxe Mixed Nuts will be available with a buy one get one free deal during the Black Friday sale, and you’ll be able to pick up two 3-packs of Planters peanuts for only $12 during the sale too.
- 1.5qt tubs of Edy’s or Dreyer’s Ice Cream will also be on offer with a buy one get one free offer, although the available brand may vary from store to store.
- Grab a few stocking fillers nice and early for the holiday season with M&M’s Holiday Candy. CVS are offering a buy one get one free deal on selected packs during the 2017 Black Friday sale.
- There are a number of seasonal toys and games available during the sale too, all with a buy one get one free deal on offer, although some toy promotions are limited to one deal per household.
- Merry Bright Christmas Lights Sets also come with a buy one get one free offer, as do Hallmark Boxed Christmas Cards, so at CVS you can really get a head start on your holiday season purchases during the 2017 Black Friday sale.
CVS Black Friday Hours & FAQs
When Does CVS open for Black Friday?
There’s no need to wait for Black Friday to take advantage of those Freebies and amazing offers on everyday items, as the CVS 2017 Black Friday sale begins on Thanksgiving day, November 23rd 2017. If you don’t feel like rushing out to face the crowds on Black Friday itself, the sale runs all the way through to Saturday 25th November 2017, but don’t delay as some items may be limited.
2017 CVS Black Friday Hours:
Opening Hours for the Black Friday sale will vary from store to store, however you can check with your local CVS to see when they are open for business, or alternatively check on the CVS website to see when the doors open in your area. Many stores will be operating usual opening hours on Thanksgiving day but most CVS stores will be opening early on Black Friday and Saturday 25th 2017, so check with your local CVS store for their opening hours during the sale.
Can you shop online or is it in-store only?
The CVS website, CVS.com will open for online orders at midnight on Thanksgiving day, and some offers on non-consumable items will be available online. Most offers on food, drinks and the Freebies deals will only be available in-store during the Black Friday sale however. The online sale will end at midnight on Saturday November 25th 2017. In the run up to Black Friday 2017 the company website will be offering some great doorbuster deals to give you a taste of the great deals to come during the Black Friday sale itself.
What is the CVS Return Policy?
CVS do offer a return or refund on many items as long as they are unopened and undamaged within 60 days of purchase but make sure you keep your receipt. Some healthcare items may be exempt from the usual returns policy. Other items such as Gift cards cannot be returned, so please confirm the returns policy on your items at the time of purchase for full details.