Home depot is the largest home improvement store in the United States today. The company was only founded in 1978 but since then over 2,200 stores have opened across all 50 states and now in 2017 Home Depot has an annual revenue of over $90 billion. The company offers a huge variety of lights, tools, security features and garden furniture, as well as plumbing supplies and lumber.
Home Depot’s big box stores have become the number one choice for Americans looking to fix up their homes and gardens, and whether you’ve got a major project in mind or you just want to spend a few hours making a few small-scale improvements, Home Depot is the place to go. The company is already known for high-quality goods at reasonable prices but the annual Home Depot Black Friday sale is the time to pick up some extra special bargains no matter what you need. The 2017 Home Depot Black Friday ad scan has now been leaked and it’s packed with amazing offers and deals. We’ve compiled a list of just a few of the best deals below, but if you’d like to see the full leaked ad scan for yourself, then just click on the image at the end of this article.
Best Home Depot 2017 Black Friday Deals
There are some great holiday yard décor deals at Home Depot this Black Friday, with big discounts on offer to get your home ready for the holiday season early at a fraction of the usual cost.
- An LED light 60” Deer complete with a 44” sleigh or 72” Snowman will brighten up your yard during the holidays and is reduced from $129 to just $79 during Black Friday.
- A 7.5’ Sierra Nevada Christmas Tree complete with 450 mini LED lights that change from clear to multi-colored will complete the seasonal cheer, and that too is only $79, a huge reduction from the usual price of $199.
- More cut-price LED lighting is available with a 300 LED mini light reel that’s reduced to just $9.88 on Black Friday at Home Depot.
- Your yard can be further improved with a 1.25qt live poinsettia that’s reduced from $3.98 to just a quarter of the price, and it’s yours for just 99 cents. A 10” Norfolk Island pine is usually $19.98, but on Black Friday it can be yours for only $14.88.
- Everybody needs batteries, and there’s an amazing deal with Home Depot’s 54 pack of AA and AAA batteries. The pack contains 30 AA and 24 AAA batteries and will cost you only $9.88, which is just 18c per battery.
Tools and DIY
Home Depot’s tool selection is always impressive, and there are some great deals this Black Friday for the DIY enthusiast.
- A 268 piece Mechanics tool set, including ratchets, sockets, wrenches and case is only $99, reduced from $199. All components of the set would be worth $575 if bought separately.
- A 6’ fiberglass type II ladder with 225lb capacity can be yours for only $34.98. A Gorilla Ladders Type II compact 3-step stool will cost you only $9.98, reduced from $29.98 and you’ll have plenty of room to work with a Gorilla Ladders 20” aluminum work platform that’s a fraction of the usual $49.98 cost, it’s yours for only $19.98.
- A B-Air 1/5 HP Air Mover/Carpet Dryer is available for only $59.88, reduced from $89.88. The motor has 3 speed settings, three operational positions and can connect up to four blowers simultaneously.
- Home Depot have some great deals on drills this Black Friday. An M12 1.5AH 12-volt Lithium-Ion 5 tool kit including drill, hex impact driver, multi-tool hacksaw, charger and bag can be yours for just $199, a big reduction on the $455 price tag if all these items were bought separately.
- The Milwaukee M12 1.5AH 12-Volt Redlithium 2-tool kit can be yours for just $99. It includes a drill/driver, hex impact Driver and the charger and bag, but don’t delay on this special buy, as it’s only available while stocks last.
- There are two fantastic special buys on Makita drill and driver kits in the home depot Black Friday sale. An LXT 3.0AH 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Drill and Driver Kit or an LXT 3.0AH 18-Volt Lithium-Ion Brushless Impact Driver kit can both be yours for only $99 each. Both kits come complete with battery, charger and bag, but don’t delay because they’re only available while stocks last.
There are some sweet Black Friday deals on kitchen appliances at Home Depot this Black Friday too, with up to 40% reductions available on some special appliance buys. Home Depot are also offering an additional $500 saving on appliances when you buy two or more selected major appliances at $498 or more.
- A 25.5 cu-ft. Black Stainless Steel French door refrigerator can be yours for only $998, a big reduction from the usual cost of $1,884.
- A Diamond gray 4.5 Cu-ft. washer or 7.4 cu-ft. dryer can both be yours for only $499 each, reduced by $300 from the usual price of $799 on each item.
- A Samsung 4.2 Cu-ft. Stackable Washer or 7.5 Cu-ft. electric dryer can be yours for just $499 each, a reduction of $200 on the usual cost of $699.
- A Samsung 4.5 Cu-ft. HE washer with super speed cycle or a 7.4 Cu-ft. steam dryer are available this Black Friday for only $749 each, reduced from the standard price of $1.099 the rest of the year.
- A Maytag 4.3 Cu-ft. HE washer or 7.0 Cu-ft. dryer with 11 drying cycles and five terperature settings can both be yours for just $449 each. A saving of $250 on the usual price of $699.
Security Equipment and other items
- Keep your home at exactly the right temperature with a Lyric T-5 smart thermostat. It teaches itself your heating and cooling cycles to maintain an optimal temperature and can be yours for only $99, a discount of $50 on the usual cost.
- A Nest learning thermostat can be yours for only $199 this Black Friday, reduced from $249. This device can be programmed from your smart phone but this special buy is limited to only two per customer.
- A Nest Protect Smoke and Carbon Monoxide alarm will keep your family safe. The industrial grade sensor will automatically test itself and lasts up to a decade. It’s reduced to just $99 this Black Friday at Home Depot.
- Protect your property with Nest Cam indoor and outdoor security cameras. Both cameras usually cost $199, but the indoor camera is reduced to only $149 this Black Friday and the indoor version is on sale for just $139.
- A two-pack of Rind outdoor spotlight cameras will cost you just $299, reduced by $50 during the sale, and monitor the inside of your home remotely too, with a Lyric wi-fi indoor security camera for only $119. This device can be controlled from anywhere with a smart device and Home Depot are also offering an additional $39 reduction when you buy two of the Lyric Indoor security cameras.
There are a huge number of deals available at Home Depot during the 2017 Black Friday sale, and I’ve only named just a few of the sweetest deals and best bargains you can pick up during the sale, so if you’d like to see the entire 42 pages of offers in the Home Depot leaked ad scan then just click on the image at the end of this article to view them all. Be aware that some special buys are limited to a certain amount per customer, and all deals are only available while stocks last, so don’t delay when making your way to Home Depot for the 2017 Black Friday sale.
Home Depot Black Friday Hours & FAQs
When Does Home Depot open for Black Friday?
The Home Depot Black Friday sale begins at 6am both in-store and online.
2017 Home Depot Black Friday Hours:
Home Depot stores will open their doors at 6am on Black Friday, November 24th 2017. Closing times will vary from location to location but you can find your local stores opening hours by contacting them directly, contacting the Home Depot customer care line on 1-800-430-3376, or using the online store locator at Homedepot.com.
Can you shop online or is it in-store only?
The Home Depot 2017 Black Friday sale will be both in-store and online and starts at 6am. The online sale will continue until midnight on Black Friday.
What is the Home Depot Return Policy?
Home Depot will return any item at any store if you are not 100% happy with your purchase. This applies up to 365 days after the date of your purchase, but you will need your receipt or a form of valid ID to receive your refund. Full details of the return policy can be found at Homedepot.com.