One of the largest department stores in the country, Macy’s has been offering consumers a variety of products since the 19th century. Founded by Rowland Hussey Macy in 1858, the company operates over 700 locations in the United States, including Guam and Puerto Rico. As per tradition, they also conduct the annual Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City, which concludes at the flagship store in Midtown Manhattan. One of the biggest retailers in the US, their revenue was well over 20 billion in 2016. Today, Macy’s offers a variety of products from footwear and clothing to furniture and housewares.
As expected from one of the country’s largest retailers, Macy’s lowers the prices for hundreds of items every year for Black Friday. If you’re going to shop anyway, why not wait for their largest sales event of the year? From electronics to clothing, there will be dozens of door-busters to be had this Thanksgiving weekend. Judging from what’s included in their holiday flyer, many of their products will be upwards of 50% off- now those are some incredibly savings! For those who’d prefer to shop online, you’ll be happy to know that you can do so all day long on their website, along with free shipping (with a minimum $49 purchase)!
What does Macy’s have to offer this year? Looking at their Black Friday scans, some highlights include Dyson vacuums, Apple Watches, diamond jewelry, and more. To sweeten up the deal, they will also be offering customers a $10 or $20 off coupon with the purchase of $25 or $50 or more. In addition to that, there will also be ten free doorbuster (after a mail-in rebate)- so be sure to shop early, while supplies last! If you’re interested in any of these offers, be sure to take a look at their Black Friday Flyer at the bottom of this page.
Macy’s 2017 Black Friday Deals
- Various Expresso Machines (e.g. Nespresso, De’Longhi, Keurig, and more): Starting from $99.99!Make your favourite beverages at home with the press of a button with one of the many expresso machines available at Macy’s. Fore details on the exact models, please view the Black Friday flyer.
- Dyson Vacuums (e.g. Upright, Pro Canister): Starting from $199.99! (Upwards of 50% off!)Keep your floors clean with a powerful Dyson Vacuum. Whether you prefer upright or canister models, Macy’s has both to offer for cheap this Black Friday.
- Apple Watch Series 1: Originally $249 to $299, now only $179 to $229!Keep connected in style with the Apple Watch series. Water-resistant, it features a built-in GPS, a 1.5” Screen, a Heart Rate Sensor, an Accelerometer, and more. Multiple models from Series 1 available.
- JBL 3 Charge 3 Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker: Originally $149.95, now only $89.99!Portable yet powerful, the JBL Charge 3 delivers nothing but high quality stereo sound. Not only does it feature a speakerphone function, but it also comes with a USB power bank for the charging of your other devices.
- Various Gemstones, Diamonds, Gold Jewelry: Upwards of 70% off!From diamond necklaces to engagement rings, Macy’s has a variety of fine jewelry available this upcoming weekend. An extra 20% off coupon is available in the Black Friday Flyer.
- Various Fashion Watches: Upwards of $50$ off clearance!An array of watches will be marked down including ones made by Guess, Tommy Hilfiger, and more. Prices range from $49.50 to $299, depending on model.
- Best of Clinique Makeup Set: Now only $49.50!With any Clinique purchase of $29.50 or more, receive a best of Clinique Makeup set for only $49.50! Includes full sizes of Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion, Foaming Cleanser, SPF 15 Moisturizer, Mascara, and more.
- Estee Lauder Beauty Essentials Set: Now only $65!With the purchase of any Estee Lauder product $35 or more, receive an essentials set that includes a Pure Color Envy Blush Palette, Pure Color Envy Lipsticks, Lip Gloss, Eye Shadow, and more.
- Designer Winter Coats: Now under $100.00!Keep yourself warm and cozy this winter with a designer winter coat. Brands available include, Calvin Klein, INC, Tommy Hilfiger, 32 Degrees, and more. Prices range from $29.99 to $79.99
- Various Blenders (e.g. Ninja, Kitchenaid, Vitamin): As low as $99.99!Blend your favourite ingredients or beverages with ease with one of the many kitchen blenders available this Black Friday at Macy’s. For more information on the models available, please view their ad scans
- Various Cookware (e.g. Martha Stewart, Crux, Culinary Science, etc): Starting from $29.99!A variety of cookware sets available including the brands Culinary Science, Crux, T-Fal, Belgique, and more.
In addition to everything that’s been mentioned above, there are tons of other offers to be had- it would simply be impossible for us to list them all out! Don’t want to miss out on any of their discount products? Don’t forget to take a look at Macy’s 2017 Black Friday Flyer.
Macy’s 2017 Black Friday FAQ’s
When does Macy’s open for Black Friday?
On Thanksgiving Day (Thursday, November 23th), Macy’s will opening their stores at 5PM. Of course, should you want to shop online (and avoid the crowds), their website will be available all day for your shopping convenience starting at 12AM sharp on Thursday.
Macy’s Black Friday Hours:
For Black Friday, Macy’s will be opening their stores at 5PM at Thursday, November 23rd, 2017. From there, they will remain open until 2AM on Friday.
On Friday November 24th, they will open from 6AM to 1PM, and on Saturday, November 25th, from 8AM to 1PM. Hours may vary from location to location- prior to heading out, it may be a good idea to confirm store hours on their website.
Can you shop online or is it in-store only?
Macy’s will have Black Friday deals both in-store and online. Their online deals will be available from Thursday, November 23rd, 2017 to Saturday, November 25th, 2017.
What is Macys’ return policy?
For items purchased between November 1st to December 31st, 2017, Macy’s will allow returns up until January 31, 2018. Some categories are excluded from the Special Holiday Return Policy; exceptions include: Apple Products, Rugs, Cosmetics, Designer Brands, etc. For more details on their refund policy, please visit their official website.