Sears is by far one of the largest department store chains in the entire country. Although its headquarters is in Chicago, you can nearly 600 Sears locations across the country. In fact, until stores like Wal-Mart entered the mix in the early 1990’s, Sears was actually the biggest retailer in the United States by domestic revenue. This department store may not be quite as prolific as it was back in the day, but it’s still one of the most beloved stores out there, especially for holiday shopping. As a department store, Sears sells it all, which makes it a very convenient place to shop for gifts.
During Black Friday, Sears prices drop to their lowest. If this store is usually outside of your price range, then Black Friday should knock it down to your comfort zone. If it’s already within your price range, then you can still delight in these savings. Black Friday is still a ways out, but there was recently a leak that allows us all to preview the Sears 2017 Black Friday deals. Black Friday shopping can be really intense and chaotic, and so it’s always good when you get the chance to get some extra planning in. In this article, I’m going to be talking about some of the best deals that I believe Sears is offering this year. I’ll also take the time to answer some questions about Sears’s Black Friday procedures. Let’s get right into it!
Best Sears 2017 Black Friday Deals:
- 26.1 cubic ft Kenmore french door refrigerator for $899.99, which is 52% off. This is one of the biggest doorbusters of the Sears Black Friday sale this year, since this top of the line fridge usually costs around $1,899.99. After 2 pm on Friday, the cost of this product will bump up slightly to $949.99. Still, that’s a bargain.
- 3.6 cubic ft Kenmore washer for $349.99, which is also 52% off. Yet another appliance doorbuster, but don’t worry too much about this one. After 2 pm on Friday, the price just barely increases to $369.99. For this same price, at this same discount, you can also get a 7.0 cubic ft Kenmore dryer.
- 5.0 cubic ft Kenmore self-clean range with continuous grates for $499.99, or 50% off. Sears will be discounting quite a few different ranges during their Black Friday sale this year, but this is one of the deepest price cuts. After 2 pm on Friday, this range will cost $549.99.
- iLive Wireless Speaker with Amazon Alexa for $39.99, which is $30 off. Although this isn’t an Amazon Echo, it’s pretty close to one. It’s a wifi-enabled Bluetooth speaker with Alexa integration which, when you get down to it, is exactly what the Echo does. This is a great gift idea for any tech lover, and it’s much cheaper than just a traditional Amazon Echo.
- Ematic 7″ Quad-Core tablet with 8 GB and Android 5.0 for $49.99, which is $10 off. Tablets have been go-to successful holiday gifts for years now, and this tablet is no different. It’s very inexpensive, but you can expect pretty good quality from this Android device.
- JS Karaoke portable karaoke player with lyrics screen for $54.99, for $35 in savings. This is definitely a more unique gift, but I think it’s really cool. The JS Karaoke portable karaoke player includes one microphone, and it is compatible with both iPods and standard MP3 players.
- Craftsman 450-pc mechanic’s tool set in inch and metric with carrying case for $189.99, which gives you a whopping $210 in savings. A lot of people use Black Friday as a chance to replenish their tool sets, and this monstrous Craftsman set is perfect for that.
- Craftsman 58-pc mechanic’s tool set for $24.99, which is $25 off of regular pricing. It’s possible that you want to buy some new tools during this shopping holiday, but maybe you don’t exactly want $400 in new tools. This modest, yet functional set comes with 1 raised panel ratchet.
- Craftsman 26-in 2-pc 13-drawer heavy duty ball-bearing tool chest for $199.98, which is $303 cheaper than it normally is. If you end up buying a new tool set this year, it’s possible that you’re also going to need somewhere new to put all of it in! This is a really gorgeous tool chest from Craftsman, and at this price, it’s almost impossible to pass up.
- Craftsman dual stage snow thrower with Zero Turn power steering for $599.99, which is $360 off. The coming of Thanksgiving and Black Friday is nice, but it also signals the coming of snow season. This discounted Craftsman snow thrower will keep you ahead of the curve during any possible inclement weather this winter.
- Craftsman 19-HP riding mower with 42-inch deck for $1,099.99, which is $720 cheaper than normal. Make no mistake, this is one of the nicest riding mowers that you will see during this year’s Black Friday sales. It has a max speed of 7.5 miles per hour, and a 6-inch turning radius. If you want to treat yourself this year in terms of lawn care, I would look no further.
- Craftsman 12 amp blower/vac for $39.99, which is $50 off. This is the lowest that Sears has ever priced this product, actually. It’s a more humble item than the other two I mentioned, maybe, but just as necessary! Not everything you buy on Black Friday has to be a huge splurge. Let rakes be a thing of the past.
Sears Black Friday Hours & FAQs:
When does Sears open for Black Friday?
The Sears 2017 Black Friday sale actually begins on Thanksgiving, at 6 pm. This may not be the most convenient time for those who want to spend Thanksgiving with their families, but sometimes I guess sacrifices have to be made for the sake of the deal.
2017 Sears Black Friday Hours:
If Thanksgiving doesn’t work for you, though, you should be happy to hear that Sears will be running two separate Black Fridays sales, sort of. The sale on Thanksgiving runs from 6 pm to midnight. Then, they will be reopening their doors on Black Friday at 5 am, and they will continue to run their doorbusters until 2 pm. So there is plenty of time for just about anyone to get in on this sale.
Can you shop online or is it in-store only?
All of the deals that I have mentioned in this article are contained in the Sears in-store Black Friday sale. Sears typically puts a lot (but not all) of their deals online during Black Friday, however no information has been released yet that confirms there will be online sales. If you want to buy some Sears stuff online on Black Friday, I would keep an eye out in the coming weeks for updates.
What is the Sears return policy?
During the holidays, Sears employs a much more lenient return policy. Any purchases made between 11/1 and 12/24 have extended return periods. Any item that typically can be returned within 30 days can instead be returned through 1/31/18. This should make it to where you can buy gifts during this sale without worrying about them being poorly received. Keep in mind, though, that not everything that Sears sells is eligible for full return. Check out their website for more specific details regarding their return policy, if you’re concerned.
If you would like to view the full 46-page Black Friday 2017 ad scan for Sears, then all you have to do is click the image below in order to see the complete ad scan.