True Value Hardware traces its roots back a long way, having provided America with only the finest in quality hardware and accessories since it was known as Cotter & Company, established in 1948. Back then, John Cotter had a vision and what began with 12 original stores soon grew as a cooperative, acquiring several hardware providers by 1962 and rebranding under the True Value name. Just like the hardworking American families that they serve, True Value credits its own family of retailers and associates for its success and treats success as a commitment to keep that original vision of quality products for affordable prices alive. This Black Friday, that vision has truly become a reality!
True Value has the hottest deals to set you up for the holidays in 2017 and here’s the best part, you don’t have to wait for Black Friday! That’s right, no long lines in the pre-dawn cold, no pushing for the door, no stress or hassle for you this year! True Value Black Friday deals will start Wednesday, November 15th and remain valid through Sunday, November 26th. Why run yourself ragged in a scant 24 hours when you can stop by True Value any time during the sale and make off with the coolest gear at your leisure?
Best True Value 2017 Black Friday Deals:
Hot Deals Only Available Nov. 15th – Nov. 26th:
Great Gifts for Dad:
- Milwaukee Lithium-Ion Cordless Screwdriver Combo Kit ($84.97): Charge it up, strap it to your hip and then go wandering for things to fix, ’cause Dad, you GOT this! Including a full 40 pc. bit set, he’ll won’t be able to wait for something to break!
- Crescent 11 pc. Wrench and Socket Set ($19.99): When it comes to the basics, you have to trust a solid name like Crescent and for this low price, you can afford some new furniture for Dad to assemble.
- 750 Amp Jump Starter ($19.99 after a $25 INSTANT REBATE): Don’t get left out in the cold this winter! Pack this handy little puppy in the trunk and never worry about a dead battery no matter how deep the snow gets.
- Weber Limited Edition Original Kettle Premium Grill ($199): That cherry-red finish and class bowl design can only mean one thing, Dad is going to grill everything he can get his hands on. Winter BBQ!
Gifts for the Kitchen
- Black+Decker 2-ltr Purity Ait Fryer ($59.99): Just because you love to fry doesn’t mean that you don’t love to be healthy as well. With dual convection fans, you’ll be serving up fries, fritters, chicken fingers, and onion rings, all with little to no oil.
- Keurig 2.0 K250 Brewing System ($99.99): When it comes to coffee, you deserve only the best bean fuel keeping you going this holiday season! Treat yourself to a genius system from the masters of the brew.
- Kitchen Choice Bonanza ($19.99): Your choice of a Black+Decker 7qt., 3-setting slowcooker, a Black+Decker 4-slice toaster oven, a T-fal WearEver 2pc. saute pan combo, or a Hamilton Beach 6-speed hand mixer…any one you want for only $19.99!
Holiday-Ready House and Yard:
- Louisville 7.5 ft. North Valley Spruce ($89.99): This year, ditch the sap, dropped needles, and demands of a live tree and make the switch to easy decorating. Set it up, bask in the glow, and pack it up for next year when you’re done.
- Self-Inflatable Holiday Characters ($19.99 after a $5 INSTANT REBATE): Your choice! The Grinch or one of those cute Minions in your yard. They inflate in seconds for easy holiday decorating.
- 450 ct. Mini Light Set ($12.99): Who needs the stress of untangling that unholy knot of lights from last year! Your choice of clear or multi-color lights for indoor or outdoor use on a handy spool to keep everything tidy.
- Laser and LED Flood Light ($39.99 – SAVE 40%): Indoor or outdoor, your holiday lights will become a local landmark. 16 color options with a remote to control speed, timing, and all display settings.
Got a shopping list the length of Santa’s? No sweat! From November 15th through December 31st, you’ll pay no interest if you use your True Value Discover card for a minimum purchase of $299 and pay in full by January 2019. Could Black Friday get any better?
True Value Black Friday FAQ’s:
Is True Value open on Thanksgiving?
In keeping with their family ethos, all True Value locations will be closed so their employees and customers alike can enjoy the holiday surrounded by friends and family. Don’t worry though, because you can still shop online after you tuck into some turkey!
When does True Value open for Black Friday?
Tue Value is a co-op and each location will have its own hours for Black Friday. To locate your nearest True Value, visit TrueValue.com or call 1-800-642-7392.
Can you shop online or is it in-store only?
Black Friday deals are available on True Value’s website though quantities will vary based on warehouse location. Free shipping is available to your local store.
What is the True Value Return Policy?
You’ll need to take it back to the store where you bought it, as long as it is within 30 days. If that location isn’t convenient, or you can’t get there within 30 days, contact True Value Customer Service. Bring: The item(s) in unused and like-new condition with original packaging, parts, accessories and all paperwork and a government issued form of identification.
Your refund, including the applicable sales tax, will be issued in the same form of payment that was originally used for the purchase. The return policy will differ in Alaska and Hawaii so contact your local store for additional details if that’s you.
If you would like to see the complete 8-page Black Friday 2017 ad for True Value, all you have to do is click the image below to see the complete ad scan.