Walmart is probably one of the biggest major retailers in the entire country. Millions of people across the nation flock to Walmart on a regular basis to purchase clothing, electronics, appliances, and even groceries. You can buy pretty much anything there, which makes it a very popular destination among holiday shoppers. Black Friday is always a huge event for Walmart, since they often offer some pretty deep discounts across a wide variety of products. When it comes to Walmart’s Black Friday, it’s always good to come prepared.
Luckily, this leak makes it very easy to do just that. Walmart’s 2017 Black Friday ad scan leaked, which gives us all the chance to preview and prepare for this year’s deals. In this article, I’m going to be highlighting some of the most impressive deals that Walmart will be offering this year. However, I won’t be able to get to every single one of them, so if you’re looking for an all-inclusive list of Walmart’s Black Friday deals, then I recommend that you scroll to the bottom of this article and download the complete ad leak. Without further ado, let’s take a look at some of these bargains!
Best Walmart 2017 Black Friday Deals:
- 55″ Sharp Class 4K Smart TV for $298. This is a monster deal, and it’s one of the most appealing deals that you will find at Walmart during Black Friday this year. Sharp’s Smart TV features built-in apps like YouTube, Netflix, HBO GO, and Vudu.
- 39″ Element Class Smart TV for $125. Maybe you want to get a Smart TV this year, but you aren’t really that interested in getting a huge 4K television. This is a good deal for you. Several apps are included in this television, including YouTube, Netflix, and Vudu.
- 43″ VIZIO Class 1080p TV for $198. There’s nothing wrong with wanting to stick to plain old ultra HD! This television may be a little more expensive than the 39″ one I mentioned before, but this comes from a slightly more reputable brand, and you’re also getting a larger screen. All in all, worth it.
- PlayStation 4 1 TB Console for $199, which is $100 off. This is a fantastic deal for anyone who doesn’t own a PlayStation 4 yet. This console comes with a DualShock 4 controller, and the 1 TB of storage is great if you plan on getting a lot of digital games.
- Xbox One S 500 GB Console for $189. The Xbox One S is the latest console to come from Microsoft, and the reviews say that this thing is worth every penny. Walmart also has a promotion allowing to get $50 off of any Xbox One S console.
- Nintendo 2DS Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Bundle for $79. The Nintendo 2DS is a more inexpensive, kid-friendly version of Nintendo’s 3DS, but it doesn’t sacrifice quality for price. This bundle comes with a copy of the 3DS port of the iconic Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
- 15.6″ HP Touch Laptop for $249. HP is known for their amazing laptops, and this one is no exception. It is powered by an Intel Pentium processor, 4 GB of RAM, and 500 GB of storage. Definitely a great holiday gift for anyone needing a mid-range laptop.
- 11.6″ Samsung Chromebook 3 for $119, which is $70 off of its regular price. A Chromebook may not have all of the functionality of a standard laptop, but it still has merit, especially in the classroom. This Chromebook features an Intel Celeron processor, 16 GB of flash storage, and 4 GB of RAM.
- RCA Windows 2-in-1 Tablet for $99. This 2-in-1 is tiny, with just a 10.1″ touchscreen, but it gets the job done. It includes all of the essential Office Mobile apps, including Word Mobile, Excel Mobile, PowerPoint Mobile, and OneNote.
- Google Chromecast for $20, which is $15 off of standard pricing. The Chromecast has been out for a long time, and I think that most people would agree that it’s an invaluable streaming device. Walmart is also offering a free $5 in Vudu credit along with this product.
- iPad 5th Generation for $249, or $80 off. iPads (and tablets are general) are always great holiday gifts. This is a 32 GB Wi-Fi only model, and it comes in a variety of colors. This one is probably going to fly off of the shelves, so I would plan on nabbing this deal on Thursday.
- Google Home for $79, which is $50. Although this a fairly standard discount for this smart home assistant, Walmart is offering a special that makes it even more tempting. If you purchase any Google Home product during their Black Friday sale, you will get up to $25 off of any Walmart order made through Google Express.
Walmart Black Friday Hours & FAQs:
When does Walmart open for Black Friday?
Walmart is going to be opening up its doors at 6 pm on Thanksgiving. With this, they continue to be one of many retailers that chooses to begin their Black Friday sale on Thursday instead of Friday.
2017 Walmart Black Friday Hours:
As I mentioned, Walmart will be opening on Thanksgiving at 6 pm, and they will remain open through midnight, into Black Friday. Exact closing times on Black Friday vary, since exact closing times vary from store-to-store. Although the sale begins at 6 pm on Thanksgiving, aside from that, each chain will be operating at standard hours.
Can you shop online or is it in-store only?
Walmart’s Black Friday sale will be taking place both online and in-store. The online sale will be kicking off much earlier than the in-store sale, and it’s assumed that it will be beginning at around midnight on Thanksgiving.
What is the Walmart return policy?
During the holidays, Walmart has a slightly different return policy from normal. (Any item purchased between November 1st and December 25th is considered a holiday purchase.) Items that usually fall under a 15-day return policy can be returned by 1/10/18. Items that usually fall under a 30-day return policy can be returned by 1/25/18.