Amazon.com, Inc. (NASDAQ:AMZN) is taking on “Black Friday” with a deals day of their own, Prime Day. Prime Day is Amazon.com, Inc.’s first stab at a one-day, mega deal sales event and it coincidences with Amazon’s 20th anniversary. Prime Day is a global shopping event that promises to offer a larger amount and a better selection of deals than Black Friday and it’s only available to premium members of the Amazon.com, Inc. Prime service.
Throughout July 15th Amazon will offer thousands of lightning deals, deals of the day, and other exclusive offers from both Amazon and third party sellers. New deals will start right at midnight and exclusive offers will be adding as often as every 10 minutes.
It appears as though amazon is hoping to create not only a buzz around Prime Day but also substantially increase the user-base of their highly profitable membership program.
That said it appears that amazon has already started previewing or teasing the list of deals that will be available. Below you will find a sneak peek of the leaked list of Amazon Prime Day deals:
- Amazon Kindles will be $30 off through out the day.
- Amazon Fire TV sticks will have a deep $15 off discount applied.
- The premium amazon Kindle Fire HD 7 Regular and Kids edition will have a $60 coupon code applied with purchase.
- An un-named brand 40-inch 1080p LED TV will be for sale for only $115.
- Another 32 inch brand name Smart TV will be offered for less than $200.
- For under $1000 you will be able to get yourself a TV bundle that includes a 50 inch 4K TV.
- The prices are not leaked however Bose headphones are earbuds are going to be listed at the lowest price every available on Amazon.com Bose headphones at the lowest price ever on Amazon.com, Inc.
- If you buy 2 Nikon COOLPIX camera’s you will receive over 50% off .
- A set of highly rated binoculars (unknown brand as of this writing) will be available for under $120 .
- You will be able to purchase 2 security camera-kits for a total price of $279.99 .
- The Amazon.com exclusive K’NEX 2-in-1 Ferris Wheel Building Set will be available for $35.99.
- The Amazon.com exclusive K’NEX Crossfire Chaos Roller Coaster Building Set will be available for $23.99.
- The Amazon.com exclusive Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure will be listed at $9.99.
- The popular iRobot Roomba Pet Vacuum Cleaning Robot will be sold for under $300 for the first time on Amazon.com.
- An unknown model of a Husqvarna mower is to be sold for under $300.
- There will be mulitple lightning deals (40+) on DVD’s which will offer prices of up to 75% off.
- Harry Potter books will be offered with up to 50% off discount codes.
- Coupon codes of more than 70% will be offered on the Divergent Series Complete Box Set of books.
- Popular home goods brands Cuisinart, KitchenAid, Foodsaver and Thermos will have up to 70% off discounts.
- An additional 50% discount will be offered on a variety of auto tools. Additionally Connected Car and Scan Tool products will have at least a 60% discount.
- Big savings of over 50% will be offered on the Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain.
- Clothing, shoes, jewelry, and watches will have discounts of up to 30% applied to a variety of premium brands.
- You will be able to use the coupon code ELEMENTS60 to receive 60 percent off Amazon Elements Baby Wipes.
- The coupon code LUXSAMPLES will provide a free luxury beauty sample box with any $50 purchase of luxury beauty products on Amazon.com.
- If you buy any amazon.com gift card multipacks you will get an additional $10 gift card in the form of an Amazon.com promo credit .
- There will be a day long 25% additional bonus with the purchase of any Amazon Coins when you buy 5,000 or 10,000 Amazon Coins.
Overall the deals appear to be reasonably substantial for a company that is generally known to provide little in the way of promotional offers due to their already low prices. At this point the main questions being asked are whether or not amazon will be offering large discounts on popular new products such as the Amazon Echo and if they will be offering less popular items like the Amazon Fire Phone for free with the purchase of Prime.
Our news article will be updated as new deals are leaked or released for the Amazon.com, Inc.(NASDAQ:AMZN) Prime Day.