Technology is undoubtedly one of the biggest sellers at this time of year, and sitting at the top of the mountain when it comes to all things tech are computers. Whether your a casual browser or a hardcore gaming fanatic, the discounts we have for you today will suit PC users of all kinds. With these amazing deals, we’ll help you get online in no time.
We’ve scoured the web for the best and cheapest discounts and deals for all-in-one packages, hard drives and other items that will make your computing experience as inexpensive and smooth as possible. These deals are hand-picked for all your needs.
Frys are offering a huge amount of deals in Dell all-in-one packages this year:
- A Dell Desktop all-in-one deal including an Intel-Core i3-4170 Processor with 4GB of DDR3 Memory and a 1TB SATA Hard Drive for $249.99
- A Dell Touchscreen laptop with an Intel-Core i3 5015u Processor, 4GB of Hard Drive space and a 15.6″ screen for $267.00
- Dell Inspiron Intel Core i5-5200u 4GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, 13.3″ convertible laptop for $499.99
- Dell Inspiron Pentium N3540 Quad Core 4GB RAM, 500GB Hard Drive, 11.6″ convertible touchscreen laptop for $299.99
hhgregg are also providing numerous amounts of PC package deals:
- A Toshiba Laptop, Intel i7-5500U Processor, 8GB DDR3 Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, 15.6″ Widescreen LED for $599.99
- An Asus Laptop, Intel Core i5-5200U, 6GB DDR3 Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, 15.6″ HD Display, HDMI for $399.99
- A HP Laptop, AMD Quad-Core-A8-7410, 4GB DDR3 Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, 15.6″ HD LED Touchscreen for $349.99
- A HP Corvertible Laptop, Intel Core i5-6200U Processor, 4GB DDR3 Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, 13.3″ HD Touchscreen LED for $499.99
- HP All-In-One PC, Intel Pentium Processor G3260T, 4GB DDR3 Memory, 1TB Hard Drive, 23″ Widescreen HD LED for $479.99
- Asus Flip Laptop, Intel Core i3, 6GB DDR3 Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, 15.6″ HD Touch Screen, for $399.99
- Toshiba Laptop, Intel Celeron N2840 Processor, 4GB DDR3 Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, 15.6″ TrueBrite Widescreen LED for $299.99
- HP Laptop, AMD Dual-Core E1-6015, 2GB DDR3 Memory, 32GB SSD Hard Drive, 14″ HD Brightview LED for $199.99
- Dell Laptop, AMD A6 Quad-Core, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive, 15.6″ Display for $249.99
- MacMall are offering a 1TB USB 3.0 External Hard Drive for the price of $109.99. External hard drives are great for portability and management, and with 1TB of space – you’re not going to run out of room for all your documents, pictures and videos anytime soon.
- For a cheaper option, MacMall are also offering a discounted SeaGate BackUp Plus 1TB Portable USB 3.0 for just $59.00, or you can upgrade to 4TB for $139.99.
- Best Buy are putting out a few options for hard drive sales this year; you can pick up the SeaGate 1TB Back Up Plus Slim Portable Hard Drive with a $10 gift card for only $59.99.
- The WD MyBook 5TB External Hard Drive is a steal at $119.99
- The Toshiba Canvio 1TB Basics External Hard Drive is only 24.99.
- For a more heftier option, the 8TB SeaGate BackUp Plus USB 3.0 Hard Drive is available for $229.99.
MacMall are hosting two of the best deals on monitors we could find, including:
- 29″ LG UltraWide Full HD LED Monitor for $278.99
- 27″ Acer G276HL Gbd 1080p LED Monitor for $179.99
- 25″ HP M6v68AA LED Monitor for $149.99
- 24″ LG 24MP57HQ IPS Monitor for $179.99
- Logitech MK270 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Set for $19.99
- Logitech MK550 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo for $49.99
- PC Gearhead 2.4 Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse Set for $12.99
- Gear Head Multimedia Wireless Keyboard and Optical Mouse for $9.99
So those were the best discounts and deals we could find for computers this Black Friday season. These deals will undoubtedly keep updating over the next few days as more ad scans are leaked onto the web, but for now – enjoy these amazing deals and make sure you snap them up before they go. Remember, computing isn’t cheap, so you may find it easier to purchase all the parts separately before assembling them together in your dream computing set up. However, if you aren’t the most tech-savvy person, I’d advise getting an all in one set up for peace of mind and to save you the hassle of building a PC yourself.
These offers are sure to change, so make sure you stay up to date for more information over the next few days.