Verizon Wireless is one of the top places to go if you are looking for a new phone or tablet this year, especially when it comes to Black Friday in 2015. Verizon Wireless is known for having some of the hottest deals around, even though they have low prices year round, on Black Friday they have even lower deals and special offers for you.
The Verizon Wireless 2015 Black Friday ad was just leaked online, which shows quite a few deals and savings that will be available for you this year. The best part about the Black Friday ad for Verizon is that the deals begin on Thanksgiving Day, which is Thursday, so you can get started early on your Black Friday shopping in between food and football. We are going to show you just some of the best deals that Verizon Wireless is going to have on Black Friday this year, but if you want to see the full ad then you will need to click the ad image at the bottom of the page to bring up the complete ad scan.
Best Verizon Wireless Deals for 2015 Black Friday:
- You will be able to get $500 if you trade in or switch your smartphone and purchase the Samsung G6 which is a great deal and you get a $200 Black Friday discount on this offer
- Samsung Galaxy S6 is going to be on sale for $3.16 a month which is for qualified customers and the retail price is $576 so it is a huge deal
- Fitbit Charge Wireless Activity Wristband is going to be on sale for $89.99 which is a savings of $40 and this offer will be available from Thanksgiving until Monday so you have all weekend to pick up this special offer
- Mophine Powerstation Plus 8x with Micro USB or Lightning is on sale for $99.99 which is a savings of $50 off the MSRP and this is also Thanksgiving through Monday
- You can get $500 off if you trade in or switch your smartphone to buy the Droid Turbo 2 or Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge which is a really good deal since you get $200 off on Black Friday
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge is on sale for $7.16 a month for qualified customers and this is a really good deal since the retail price is $672
- UE MegaBoom Bluetooth Speaker is on sale for $249.99 which is a discount of $50 off the regular price and this is a great deal that runs from Thursday through Monday
- Droid Turbo 2 by Motorola which is the first shatterproof screen is now on sale for $5.16 per month which is a really nice deal for those who qualify for the 24-month offer
- You can get $100 off the MSRP on various Android smartphones and if you trade in your old phone you get $300 which is an account credit or gift card and that is a super sweet deal
- Ellipsis 8″ Tablets are $49.99 each with a 2-year activation and this is a savings of $30 plus you get a $25 Google Play Gift Card making this an even better deal
- Bose SoundLink Color Bluetooth Speaker is $119.99 which is a $10 savings and a decent deal
As you can tell just by a few of these deals that we showed you a preview of, there are going to be quite a few special offers, discounts, and bargains going on this year on Black Friday. Whether you are looking for your first smartphone or you are looking for a new phone for you or someone you love, you are sure to find whatever you need at a Verizon Wireless store near you. There are several Verizon Wireless locations throughout the country so you are sure to find a location near you, and if not, you always can go online and shop on Black Friday too.
If you would like to see the full Verizon Wireless Black Friday ad for 2015, then simply click on the image below to get to the full ad scan.