Microwaves are an important part of the kitchen that is of great help to people who seek to calm their rumbling stomachs with some warm grub. We surely want our food to be piping hot especially as winter is coming.
Good thing there are a lot of great choices of microwaves this Black Friday 2016 thanks to more than a dozen stores. The best part of this is that they’re featuring truly affordable prices on quality brands that won’t break apart after a few uses.
Without further ado here are the best Black Friday 2016 deals on microwaves.
Amazon.com Microwave Deals
Amazon has a variety of microwave deals available. There are way to many microwave deals to list and Amazon.com is constantly updating the sales throughout the weekend so the easiest way to see what’s currently on sale is by clicking here.
- The Westinghouse countertop microwave is up for grabs for $49.99 instead of $139.99.
Blains Farm Fleet
- Choose between the Danby Black and Oster White 1.1 cubic feet microwave for $69.99 instead of $79.99. The Danby 1.1 cubic feet stainless steel microwave is down for $79.99 instead of $99.99.
- Boscov’s offers a 20% price drop on their entire stock of microwaves from several brands like Cuisinart, Black & Decker, and many more. Expect low prices ranging from $22.40 – $76.80 instead of the regular $34.99 – $119.99. You might find the microwave you’ve been dreaming about with the vast stock of microwaves in this store.
- Best Buy has the 1.6 cubic feet stainless over-the-range microwave oven from Samsung that’s priced at $139.99 at their online store. The 1.1 cubic feet countertop stainless microwave from the same brand is at $129.99 instead of $209.99.
- The LG 2.0 cubic feet full-size stainless microwave is available with a price tag of $149.99 instead of $209.99. For $99.99 you can have a 1.1 cubic feet mid-size stainless microwave also from LG.
- The stainless Whirlpool 1.7 cubic feet over-the-range microwave has a Black Friday 2016 deal that cuts its price down from $259.99 to $179.99.
- Save yourself $50 when you buy the Sharp 1.8 cubic feet microwave with a Black Friday 2016 deal of $99.99 until November 28, and the Bella 1.1 cubic feet 1,000W microwave is up for grabs at $74.99.
- Save $100 when you buy the Emerson 1.3 cubic feet microwave which has a Black Friday 2016 price of $79.99.
- The Whirlpool 2 cubic feet 1,000W over-the-range stainless steel microwave is priced at $229.99 instead of $399.99.
- Originally at $349.99, the 1.8 cubic feet 1,000W over-the-range stainless microwave from Samsung is down to $279.99.
- hhgregg also has the LG 1.6 cubic feet 1,000W stainless steel over-the-range microwave for $149.99 instead of $249.99.
- The 0.7 cubic feet 700W countertop microwave has a price tag of $29.99 instead of $59.99 with a $30 mail-in rebate.
- The Samsung 1.6 cubic feet over-the-range microwave oven is available for $144 instead of $199 and it is also part of JCPenney’s appliance bundle if you wish to buy the entire package. If you like LG more then they have the 2.0 cubic feet over-the-range microwave oven for $295 instead of $399.
- For $49.99 you can have the Cooks 0.9 cubic feet microwave oven with a $10 mail-in rebate instead of $175.
- Get the Proctor Silex 0.7 cubic feet microwave for only $29.99, saving your wallet $40.
- Kmart offers their stock of Kenmore microwaves with a 50% price drop.
- The Sharp 0.7 cubic feet 700W countertop microwave has a Black Friday 2016 deal of $49 instead of $69.99.
- Originally at $129 the 1.1 cubic feet 100W countertop microwave from Frigidaire is tagged at $99. Also from Frigidaire is the larger 1.6 cubic feet over-the-range microwave for $149 and the 1.7 cubic feet over-the-range microwave for $249.
- Samsung’s 2 cubic feet over-the-range microwave gets a price of $279 instead of $399 and the smaller 1.6 cubic feet over-the-range from Samsung is at $179 instead of $249. Its black stainless 2.1 cubic feet over-the-range microwave is at $349 compared to the original tag of $449.
- The 1.9 cubic feet over-the-range microwave from GE is tagged at $199 instead of $399.
- The LG 2 cubic feet black stainless over-the-range microwave is on sale for $299 instead of $399 while the Whirlpool 1.9 cubic feet over-the counter convection microwave with finger-resistant stainless steel is tagged at $349 instead of $549.
- The 700W Westinghouse microwave has a doorbuster price of $39.99 and will be at $59.99 after 1:00 PM, still quite a good deal as its original price is at $89.99.
- The 1 cubic feet Cuisinart microwave is down from $169.99 to $99.99.
Ocean State Job Lot
- Take home the Oster .09 cubic feet microwave for only $69.99. This purchase also earns you a Crazy Deal gift card worth $40.
- Sears has the Kenmore Elite 1.8 cubic feet over-the-range microwave for $399.99 starting November 24 at 6:00 PM. On 1:00 PM Friday the price will be at $489.99. The smaller 1.6 cubic feet variant of the microwave is at $149.99 initially and will be at $199.99 in the afternoon.
- Another one from Kenmore is the 1.2 cubic feet countertop microwave oven priced at $77.99 and is available in black or white, and you can add $12 for the stainless steel variant.
- The white Kenmore 2.2 cubic feet countertop microwave oven has a price tag of $159.99 instead of $249.99, or $149.99 instead of $229.99 if you want it in black.
- Want more Kenmore microwaves? Sears has the Kenmore Pro 1.8 cubic feet over-the-range convection microwave for $499.99, a 50% deal from its $999.99 price tag.
- The Sunbeam 0.9 cubic feet microwave oven gets a Black Friday 2016 deal of $39.99 instead of the usual $64.99.
There we go with the best Black Friday 2016 deals on microwaves. It seems that Lowe’s and Sears have the most number of choices of microwaves, while Boscov’s and Kmart have great price drops for a wide variety of their stock. We hope that this list helped you on your search for a new microwave this Black Friday 2016.