Did you happen to miss out on Black Friday shopping this year? Maybe you couldn’t afford it. Maybe you were working. Maybe you just weren’t in the mood. If for whatever reason you weren’t able to take advantage of some of those deals, then I think you’ll be happy to know that you’re not out of luck just yet. Cyber Monday is an online shopping holiday that allows everyone the chance to nab some major deals without even having to step outside of the house. So, introverts and blue collar workers alike, rejoice!
During Cyber Monday, retailers offer discounts across a wide variety of products. However, for the purposes of this article, I’m going to be focusing specifically on discounts that apply to desktop PC’s. Desktop computers can either be really cheap or really expensive depending on their hardware, and I’m going to do my very best to cover desktop PC’s that belong to a wide range of different specs and prices. Without further ado, I think that it’s about time that we take a look at some of these deals!
From Best Buy:
- Lenovo 300s-08IHH 90F1007QUS Desktop & 23″ IPS LED Full HD Monitor for $399.98, which is $320 off. One of the more irritating parts of buying a new desktop computer is having to buy all of the peripherals that come with it. This desktop comes with a monitor already, so that’s one headache taken care of. The computer itself is powered by a 4th generation Intel Core i5 Processor, 8 GB of RAM, and 1 TB hard drive.
- HP 23.8″ Touch-Screen All-In One Desktop for $449.99, which accounts for $250 in total savings. Remember when I talked about how annoying it is to buy peripherals? All-In-One desktops like this one were conceived to solve that same annoyance. This super convenient, budget-friendly desktop is contains a 6th generation Intel Core i3 Processor, 8 GB of RAM, and a 1 TB hard drive. The display is a 23.8″ Full HD multi-touch screen.
- Asus Gaming Desktop for $749.99, which is $250 off of standard pricing. If you’re looking for a new desktop computer to run some games on, then this rig may be what you’re looking for. This beefy computer is powered by a 6th generation Intel Core i5 Processor, 8 GB of RAM, a 1 TB hard drive, and finally an NVIDIA GeFroce GTX 970 graphics card. This thing should be able to run most games that you throw at it.
- HP Pavilion Desktop for $499.99, or $300 off. This is a really neat computer, because although it’s packed with some seriously strong hardware, it doesn’t break the bank. This deceivingly tiny tower contains a 6th generation Intel Core i7 processor, 12 GB of RAM, and a 2 TB hard drive. It’s well-suited for slightly heavier office applications, compared to the other two mid-tier computers that I discussed.
- Dell Inspiron Desktop for $399.99, for $250 in total savings. This is one of Dell’s best Cyber Monday desktop computer deals, and for good reason. This sturdy tower contains a 6th generation Intel Core i5 Processor, 8 GB of RAM, and a 1 TB hard drive. However, keep in mind that this deal is a Dell doorbuster, and it will become available starting at 5 PM EST on 11/28.
- Dell XPS 8900 for $699.99. This may seem expensive, but consider that this computer typically retails for $1,049.99. You’re getting a great deal here. The computer in question contains a 6th generation Intel Core i7 Processor, 16 GB of RAM, a 1 TB hard drive, and an NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 2GB DDR3 graphics card. This Dell doorbuster will be available starting at 3 PM EST on 11/28.
- Alienware Aurora for $1,199.99, which means that you’re saving $400. Alienware hasn’t always been all that popular, but this is one of the strongest gaming computers that they sell. The hardware here is no joke. It consists of a 6th generation Intel Core i7 Processor, 16 GB of RAM, a 1 TB hard drive, and an 8 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 graphics card.
- Dell Inspiron Desktop for $299.99, which accounts for $250 in total savings. Have all of these desktops been too rich for your blood? If so, then I think that this one will be more up your alley. This budget-friendly desktop contains an AMD A10 Quad-Core processor, 8 GB of RAM, and a 1 TB hard drive. It’s nothing flashy, but it should get the job done regardless.
- Dell Silver Inspiron 3650 Desktop PC for $499.99, which is $100 off. This tower from Dell has some nice upper to mid-tier specs, with an Intel Core i5-6400 processor, 8 GB of RAM, and a 1 TB hard drive. It’s also worth noting that this computer uses the Windows 10 Home operating system.
- Dell Black Inspiron 3252 Desktop PC for $279.99, which is $70 off of the sticker price. This is a better deal for someone on a budget or for someone who has larger size restrictions. (This tower is a lot smaller than the previous computer that I mentioned.) It contains an Intel Celeron N3050 processor, 4 GB of RAM, and a 500 GB hard drive. Like the other computer, it uses Windows 10 Home as its operating system.
- Dell Black Inspiron 3656 Desktop PC for $429.99, which is a whopping $120 off. This is kind of a sidegrade to the first computer that I talked about. This one uses an AMD A8-8600P processor, 8 GB of RAM, and a 1 TB hard drive. Not quite as powerful, admittedly, but not enough to be worth an additional $80, in my personal opinion. This also uses Window 10 Home as its operating system.
Unfortunately, the large size of most desktop computers don’t make them especially well-suited for Cyber Monday sales. You’ll be able to find a lot more deals relating to laptops than you will be able to find deals relating to desktops. It’s sad, but it’s just the way that it goes. Luckily, online retailers like Best Buy, Dell, and Walmart have got your back this year if you’re looking to pick up a new desktop computer on Cyber Monday. No matter your budget or your specifics needs, you should be able to find something along the lines of what you’re looking for this year.
Although desktop computer deals are sort of sparse, I think that these deals are indicative of Cyber Monday as a whole. Even if you want to buy something that’s a little more niche, there are a wealth of different options at your fingertips. Cyber Monday is a time when people can buy just about anything at a great discount, and although your options are a little more limited, it’s no different for desktop PC’s. Regardless as to whether or not you decide to take advantage of these deals this year, I still hope that you find whatever it is that you’re looking for during your 2016 Cyber Monday shopping sprees.