Are you trying to find the perfect gift for your favorite person on Christmas? That can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. We’ve compiled a list of the gift that is great for everyone, from children to adults. Fitness trackers make an awesome gift because it shows that you care about your friend or family member’s health and well-being. Even though there are many fitness trackers on the market today, but Fitbit was the original. Fitbit has a bunch of different designs that range in affordability, but all of them track your steps, and most offer sleep tracking as well. All of the trackers on our list have easy to use features, and fashionable designs which makes them the perfect gift.
Check out our guide of the best Black Friday 2016 deals on fitness trackers this holiday season. We have scoured the internet far and wide to find you the biggest sales, both online and in stores. It will lead you through the different types of Fitbits, and the stores where they are available. The guide will also have a section at the end for other types of fitness trackers. If this awesome technology is normally out of your price range, the Black Friday sales we found for you will make FitBits and other fitness trackers much more affordable.
Fitbit Flex 2: Typical Price $99.95
The FitBit Flex 2 is available in four different stylish colors: Pink, Navy, Black, and Gray. It has a simple, slim design that would go with any outfit. It also has simple features. Along with counting steps, calories, and distance, it tracks sleep, vibrates when you receive a call or a text, sends fitness data to the FitBit smartphone app, and sends you reminders to move to help you reach a goal of burning 250 Calories an hour. The FitBit Flex 2 allows for interchangeable accessories, both Fitbit’s styles, and from other designers. This allows you to choose the style of your FitBit.
- Walmart: Fitbit-Flex 2 (Universal Size) for $69.00
- Hhgregg: has the original Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity Sleep Wristband for $59.99
Fitbit Charge 2: Typical Price $149.95
The FitBit Charge 2 is more advanced than the first one. It has a thicker band, but the design is still sleek. You have a choice of six different colors: Black, Plum/Silver, Blue/Silver, Lavender, Teal, Black/Gunmetal. It features a full watchface that displays the information you need in real time, so you can just go to the app for more detailed information. The FitBit Charge 2 includes all of the basic features, including sleep tracking, steps, calories, and distance, floors climbed, as well as a clock. The device takes your heart rate, and uses it to determine your cardio fitness level, and how you improve over time. It can track different workout, and displays its stats on the watch, as well as sending the data to the app. The FitBit Charge 2 can connect with your phone’s GPS, and it sends you reminders to move. It can send you detailed call and text notifications and calendar alerts, and it can lead you through guided breathing sessions. You can switch styles with FitBit accessories.
Best Buy Fitbit Large Charge 2 Activity Tracker + Heart Rate, Assorted Colors + FS for $129.95
- Microsoft Store Black Friday: Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband for $129.95
- Walmart: FitBit Charge 2 for $129.00
AAFES: Charge 2 (Assorted Colors) for $119.00, which is an awesome deal compared to the other shops.
- Target Charge 2 with OLED Display for $129.95
Dicks Sporting Goods: Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband + $20 Coupon for $129.99
- Kohl’s: Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband + $30 Kohl’s Cash for $129.99
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Black Friday: Charge 2 Activity Trackers for $129.99
- Fred Meyer Black Friday: Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate & Fitness Wristband + $20 Fred Meyer Gift Card with Coupon for $129.99. This special offers brings you extra value, and its a great deal.
- Meijer Black Friday: Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate and Fitness Wristband + Get $25 Coupon for Next Trip for $129.99
- Belk Black Friday: Charge for $129.99
Fitbit Blaze: Typical Price: $169.95
The Blaze is available in 5 cool colors, from Pink, Blue, Black/Silver, Black/Gunmetal, and Plum/Silver. It has a large, chunky watch face that extends past the band. It counts the normal things such as steps, calories, distance, sleep, and floors climbed. It clearly displays the time with an analog look. It sends you reminders to move, and can tell the difference between multiple activities. It sends all that data straight to the smartphone app. It can take your heart rate as well. Blaze delivers onscreen workouts, and can connect to the GPS on your phone as well. You can control your music on the watch, and the Blaze will send you calendar alerts, and call and text notifications. You can change your style with the interchangeable FitBit accessories.
- AAFES: Fitbit Gunmetal Blaze Small & Large Bundle for $179.00
Fitbit Surge Typical Price $249.95
The most expensive model of FitBit is available in three different colors – Black, Blue, and Tangerine. It does all the basic things such as display the time, count steps and calories, as well as the floors climbed. It sends the data to the smartphone app. The Surge does not have a many features as the stepdown model, but it can track multiple activities, control your music, take your heart rate, and send you calendar notifications, and text and call notifications. One thing it does have is a Built-in GPS, which shows you your real-time pace and distance on the watchface.
- AAFES: Fitbit Surge Fitness Super Watch for $189.95
Fitbit Alta: Typical Price $129.95
The Alta’s design is slightly bulkier than the Flex 2, but not by much. You can choose from six different colors: Teal, Blue/Silver, Black/Silver, Plum/Silver, Black/Gold, and Pink/Gold. The Alta tracks steps, distance, and calories, and it also features sleep tracking and a silent alarm. Unlike the Flex 2, the Alta offers a watchface. It can send you calendar alerts as well as call & text message notifications. It tells you when to move so you can meet a goal of 250 calories burned every hour, and it automatically detects and reports fitness levels to the app on your Smartphone.
- Best Buy has the Alta Activity Tracker in a size small and Assorted Colors for $99.95, which is a great deal.
- Walmart: Fitbit Alta (Size S or L) for $99.00
- Dicks Sporting Goods: Alta Fitness Wristband + $20 Coupon for $99.98
- Target Fitbit Alta with OLED Tap Display for $99.99
- Kohl’s: Fitbit Alta Special Edition Gold in Pink (Kohl’s Exclusive) Fitness Wristband + $30 Kohl’s Cash for $99.99
- Kohl’s: Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband + $30 Kohl’s Cash for $99.99.
- Macy’s:Fitbit Alta Special Edition Black & Gold Activity Tracker for $99.99
- Macy’s: Fitbit Alta Activity Tracker for $99.99
- Academy Sports + Outdoors Black Friday: Fitbit Alta Activity Trackers for $99.99
- Fred Meyer Black Friday: Fitbit Alta Activity Wristband + $10 Fred Meyer Gift Card with Coupon for $99.99
- Microsoft Store Black Friday: Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband for $99.95
- Belk Black Friday: Fitbit Alta for $99.99
- Modells Black Friday: Alta for $99.99
- Meijer Black Friday: Alta Activity Tracker + Get $25 Coupon For Next Trip for $99.99
- BJs Wholesale Black Friday: Alta Fitness Wristband with Bonus Band for $99.99 – $129.99
Other Smart Watches & Fitness Trackers:
- Best Buy Garmin Fenix 3 HR GPS Heart Rate Monitor Watch + FS for $399.99
- Best Buy Samsung Gear Fit2 Black Fitness Watch + Heart Rate, Assorted Sizes and Colors + FS for $149.99
- Dunhams Sports Black Friday: Garmin Vivofit Fitness Wearable for $49.99
- Bon-Ton Black Friday: Smart Watches & Fitness Trackers From Michael Kors, Fossil “Q” And Misfit for $99.00 – $395.00
- Best Buy Black Friday: Garmin Forerunner 235 GPS Running Watch for $249.99. Garmin is famous for their great GPS technology, and it uses that feature in this activity tracker. That make this special offer fantastic.
- Kohl’s Black Friday: Apple Space Grey Series 2 Watch + $105 in Kohl’s Cash for $369.00
- Target Black Friday: Apple Watch Series 1 for $198.00, which is affordable for a smartwatch that most people think is out of their price range.
- Kohl’s Black Friday: Apple Rose Gold Series 1 Watch + $75 in Kohl’s Cash for $269.00. The extra savings in Kohl’s cash makes this special offer worth it.
- Best Buy Black Friday: Pebble 2 SE Smartwatch for $69.99. As always, Best Buy has the most awesome deals on electronics!
- Check out Target on Black Friday 2016 for the: Vivosmart HR+ GPS activity tracker for $119.99.This is an awesome deal for this stylish fitness tracker.
- hhgregg Black Friday: Garmin Vivofit 3 Fitness Band for $59.99. This is a great special offer for people on a budget.
So which fitness tracker is best for you, or your loved ones? We hope that you found our guide helpful in navigating the sales this Black Friday. The Fit Bit or one of the other activity trackers may be the best way to hit your health and fitness resolutions in the New Year.