As Thanksgiving and Black Friday whiz by, we come even closer to Cyber Monday. Everyone will spend a day or so taking advantage of great deals, buying some of the latest tech, buying some new clothes, and just generally saving money. Then, within a few weeks, the holidays will be upon us. Shortly after that, the new year. And with the new year comes the dread New Year’s Resolution.
Every year, millions of people commit to getting in shape on New Year’s Eve, and if you see yourself being one of those people, then I think that you would do well to get ahead of the curve and nab some kind of fitness tracking device during the Cyber Monday sales.
The Fitbit is currently one of the most popular fitness tracking devices around. Although functionality varies across models, the core use of this product is simple. You wear it around your list, and through a variety of different interfaces and softwares, you’re aided on your quest for a healthier body.
As with any smart device, though, these things tend to cost quite a bit of money. In this article, I’m going to be going over some of the most impressive Fitbit deals being offered by various retailers during Cyber Monday sales. Without further ado, let’s take a closer look.
- From Amazon: Fitbit Flex 2 is one of the best deals on Cyber Monday at Amazon.com – Click here to view the current Cyber Monday Price. This is one of the company’s newer products, and its big draw is that it’s ultra-thin and discreet. If you’re someone who’s self-conscious about the idea of wearing a huge “I’M TRYING TO LOSE WEIGHT” bracelet, then this is the model for you. Another positive aspect of this product is that it’s completely waterproof. You can buy it in black and lavender for this price. For whatever reason, the magenta version costs $68.95 instead.
- From Amazon: Fitbit Charge 2 Heart Rate + Fitness Wristband is also going to be listed at a huge discount. To view the current Cyber Monday price for the Fitbit Charge 2 click here. which is $40.09 off. This is a bit larger than the previous wristband that we looked at, but the display here makes it much easier for you to monitor your physical activity. It’s also able to show call, text, and calendar notifications. Think of it as like a fitness tracker and a smartwatch, rolled into one. At this price, it can be bought in black, blue, and plum.
- From Amazon: Last but not least the Fitbit Alta Fitness Tracker will also be on sale. You can view it’s price by clicking here. This is another solid fitness tracker, and I think that it sits comfortably between the previous two models. The main difference between the Alta and the Charge 2 is the lack of a heart rate monitor, which may or may not be a deal breaker for you. Amazon is selling this model at this price in silver/black, silver/plum, and teal.
- From Best Buy: Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch for $149.95, or $50 off. One of the most advanced watches that they’re selling right now, this device comes in black, blue, and plum. It features a crisp touch screen, adjustable strap, a heart rate monitor, and water resistance. If you’re willing to shell out the cash, this is the best that you can get, pretty much.
- From Target: Fitbit Surge for $179.95, which usually costs $249.99. The Surge’s big draw is its GPS tracking capabilities, along with the standard heart rate sensor and water resistance. The only real issue that people have with this is that the lack of altimeter means that it isn’t really able to track steps that you take on a stair machine. If that isn’t an issue for you, and if you really want GPS tracking on your fitness device, then this is the model for you.
- From eBay: Fitbit Flex Wireless Activity and Sleep Tracker Wristband for $54.99, which is a significant discount. This is one of the company’s first and perhaps most iconic products, and for good reason. It has a simple, sleek design, while also being incredibly functional. This deal from eBay applies to a wide variety of colors, including black, blue, navy, orange, slate, teal, pink, red, lime, and violet.
As you can see, Fitbit has plenty of products that can suit a variety of different needs. However, each and every one is crafted with a single thing in mind: helping you get into shape. It may seem strange to purchase something like this when the weather is awful outside, but you’ll thank yourself in January when the demand for fitness trackers like these skyrockets. As always, it seems like Amazon may have come out on top in terms of Fitbit Cyber Monday deals. However, you should be able to find some neat stuff at other big box stores, like Target and Best Buy. eBay’s deal on the classic Flex is also worth looking at, too.
I think that you would be hard-pressed to find someone who is capable of determining which model of Fitbit is objectively the best. Truth is, a lot of it comes down to personal preference. If you’re someone whose main form of exercise is swimming, then you would love something portable and small like the Flex 2. If you’re someone who thinks that heart rate monitoring is super important, then you’ll want to put the Alta on your black list. However, I don’t think that any one of these can really be considered “bad” for everyone. It’s just a matter of examining your own personal routines and determining which of these fitness trackers would fit into it most comfortably.
Anyway, I really hope that you’re able to walk away from this article having learned something new. Fitness in general can be overwhelming, and it becomes even more so when you start looking into smart devices like the Fitbit. However, I really think that Cyber Monday is an excellent time to get your hands on these before they become sparse over the holidays and over New Year’s. Even if you think that some of these are overpriced with discounts, can you really put a price on good health? Maybe. Regardless, I hope that you’re able to find whatever it is that you’re looking for during Cyber Monday this year! Happy bargain hunting!