Expensive electronics have been a staple of Black Friday shoppers for years now, and this year will be no different. Tablets are no longer the hot new item on the list, but they are getting ever more popular – and cheaper every year. While physical size can still fluctuate from 7″ to almost 13″, the technology itself is getting ever better and stronger.
In this day and age, tablets are not just a screen that you can do a little bit of work on or some minor internet searching. Tablets often come as a laptop deal – the user interface of a tablet with the computing power of the fairly decent laptop (mind, you aren’t going to be playing any awesome video games on these – they aren’t that strong).
Target Tablet Sales for Black Friday 2016:
Target is coming in strong with some fantastic tablet deals this year.
- iPad Air 2 will be starting at $274, which will be $125.99 off the original price. They will have both the 32GB and the 128GB on sale, thought the 32GB will of course have the cheaper price. This deal will start at 9pm on November 24 and is in-store only.
- A 9.7” iPad Pro will be have a starting price of $449, and while the more gigabytes you buy, the more you’ll spend, this item will still be $125.99 off the original prices. This deal will start at 9pm on November 24 and is in-store only.
- You can save $70.20 on an iPad Mini 2, which will be starting at $199.79. This item will also be available at 9pm on November 24, and the sale is in-store only.
- The Polaroid 10.1”, 8GB tablet will $59.99, which is $40 off the regular price, and includes a bluetooth keyboard. This deal will go live at 6pm on November 24, and will be on-line and in store.
- If you are looking for something for the younger members of your family, Amazon’s 7” Kids-edition Fire tablet will be on sale for $74.99, $25 cheaper than the usual price. This tablet comes with a kid-proof case, one year of Amazon FreeTime Unlimited, and a 2-year worry-free guarantee. This sale will start November 24 at 6pm and be online and in-store.
- If you’re looking more for someone older but still want something from Amazon, the 7” Kindle Fire will be on sale for $33.33, down $16.66 from the regular price. This will be available at 6pm on November 24 online and in-store.
- Target will also have the 7” Samsung Galaxy Tab A on sale for $99.99, which is $50 from the regular price. It will also be available at 6pm on November 24, online and in store
Best Buy Tablet Sales for Black Friday 2016:
Tech giant Best Buy is doing well for itself this year too.
- Microsoft’s 12.3” Surface Pro 4 with Intel Core m3, 128GB, and a keyboard will be $599.99, $400 off the normal price. Definitely not a tablet for younger kids, this would be great for a college student or office worker who needs to take a lot of notes and make diagrams. This deal will be available Thursday, November 24 at 5pm and be in-store only.
- Amazon’s 7” Kindle Fire will also be available here, and will be coming in at the same price Target has, at $33.33, and will therefore also be reduced by $16.66. This deal is also a Thursday night doorbuster and will be available Thursday the 24 at 5pm.
- Samsung’s 7” 8GB Galaxy Tab A in silver will make an appearance here, and at $89.99, will also be $10 cheaper than at Target, for a grand total of $60 off. This doorbuster will be available on Thursday at 5 pm.
- The 10.1”, 16GB Samsung Galaxy Tab A will be available for $199.99, saving you $100. This will be another doorbuster at 5pm on Thursday night.
- You can also get Samsung’s 9.6”, 16GB Galaxy Tab E for $149.99, $80 off the original price. This doorbuster will also be live at 5pm on Thursday the 24.
- Amazon’s 8-inch 16 GB Kindle Fire will be on sale for $59.99, $30 off the standard price. The deal will go live on Thursday, November 24 at 5pm.
- Apple’s iPad Pro 9.7” tablet will range in price from $599.99 to $929.99. It will be $125 off the standard price, with the sale price dependent on how many gigabytes you buy. It will be available Thursday, 24 November at 5pm.
- And last but certainly not least, Samsung’s 8” Galaxy Tab A with 16GB will be $129.99, $70 off the $199.99 price, and will also be available at 5pm on the 24.
Microsoft Store Black Friday Tablet Deals 2016:
- Microsoft will have their Surface Pro 4 Tablet: i5 Core/256 SSD/8GB RAM for $999.00. This will be available at 12am November 24 on their website.
- Their Surface Book will be available starting at $1249 and will be $250 off the original price.
- The Surface Pro 4 with IntelCore i5, 128GB, and 4GB RAM will be $799, $200 off the normal price, and is actually now available as part of their lead-up deals to Black Friday.
Costco Black Friday Tablet Deals 2016:
- $250 off the Microsoft Surface Pro 4 Bundle Intel Core 5 Processor, Surface Pen, and Surface Pro type cover is the deal Costco has this year on tablets. This will be limited to 5 and will be available in-store at 9am Friday morning.
Dell.com Black Friday Deals:
- Dell will have the Inspiron 11 3000 2-in-1 11.6” Laptop/Tablet with 7th Gen Intel Core m$ Processor, 4GB, Windows 10 and free shipping all for $299.99. This goes live at 6PM on Fiday, November 25.
Kmart Black Friday Deals 2016:
- 8GB Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7” with Android 5.1 Lollipop (and $50 in SYWR Points) will be available at 7pm on Thursday the 24 for $99.99 in-store.
Walmart Black Friday Deals 2016:
Walmart has a few deals this year that are worth looking into.
- Apple iPad Mini 2 with 32GB will be $199, which is a savings of $70. This deal starts at 6pm on Thursday the 24 in-store.
- The 10.1” 16GB Lenovo Android Tab 3 Quad-Core tablet will be available for $99 at 6pm on Thursday the 24 in-store.
- 7” 16 GB RCA Android Intel Quad-Core Tablet will be $28 at 6pm, in-stores on Thursday, November 24, for a total savings of $21.87.
- RCA’s 10.1” 2-in-1 Intel Atom Quad-Core 2GB tablet with Windows 10 will be $99 starting at 6pm on Thursday the 24, for a savings of $80, and it comes with detachable keyboard.
- SmarTab 10.1” Android Intel Atom 2-in-1 with detchable keyboard will be $72, $26 off the normal price, in-store at 6pm on Thursday the 24.
- The Samsung Tab E 7” Lite Android Quad-Core Tablet with bonus $10 Google Play credit will be $69 starting at 9pm on Thursday, November 24.
Staples Black Friday Deals 2016
- 8GB Samsung Galaxy Tab E Lite 7” Tablet with Android 4.4 KitKat will be on sale for $69.99, in stores at 6am on Friday the 25 and online on Thursday the 24, and will be $50 off the normal price.
- The 7” 8GB Amazon Fire tablet will also be available here for $33.33, with a $16.66 savings, in stores at 6am on Friday the 25 and online on Thursday the 24.
- They will also have the 8” 8GB Amazon Fire tablet for $79.99, in stores at 6am on Friday the 25 and online on Thursday the 24, and will save you $50.
- The 16GB 8” Samsung Galaxy Tab A with Android 5.0 Lollipop will be $129.99, for a savings of $70, in stores at 6am on Friday the 25 and online on Thursday the 24.
- Sumsung’s 7” Galaxy Tab A with Android 5.o Lollipop will be on sale for $99.99 in stores at 6am on Friday the 25 and online on Thursday the 24, with $50 worth of savings.
- Microsoft’s Surface Pro 4 i5 12.3” Windows tablet with pen will be $799 99 in stores at 6am on Friday the 25 and online on Thursday the 24.
If you are in the market for a new tablet, there are loads of choices from a plethora of stores. There are more than are on this list, but they the same products for the around the same price. So whatever you are looking for, you’re sure to find something this year.