Black Friday is a time when people flock to retailers around the world in search of bargains that they couldn’t get anywhere else. They drop major cash on game consoles, 4K televisions, kitchen appliances, and a lot more. What some people may not know is that Black Friday is also an excellent time to but auto-related gear, like tools, cars, and tires. These are things that are typically really expensive without some kind of discount, and so Black Friday is a great opportunity to get them at a reduced price. In this article, I’m going to be focusing in on tires. (After all, winter is a great time to look to replace your tires, isn’t it?)
It can be overwhelming to sift through Black Friday deals sometimes, so in this article, I’m going to be doing the hard work for you! I’ll go through the best tire deals that are being offered to Black Friday shoppers this year. I’ll try to cover a wide range of different deals and offers here (across a wide range of prices and stores), because I think that everyone should have the chance to take advantage of that perfect deal on Black Friday. Without further delay, let’s take a closer look at some of these deals!
- From Discount Tire: Any Set of 4 Wheels + $100 Visa Prepaid Card. This means that for every set of 4 wheels that you buy, you’re also given a $100 Visa prepaid card. This is a neat promotion, because it’s like receiving a $100 discount that you’re able to buy whatever you want with. Not the deepest discount, but it offers a lot of flexibility.
- From Walmart: Good Year Tires + 4-Day Tire Price Guarantee for $44.00 – $119.00. This is an excellent deal from Walmart, offering a great deal of discounts across a wide variety of tires. Good Year is known for their high quality tire manufacturing, and I think that this deal gives you a prime opportunity to pick some of their tires up on the cheap.
- From Northern Tool and Equipment: All Bias Ply + Radial Tires Buy One, Get One 50% Off. Looking for a different kind of tire? Northern Tool and Equipment has got you covered. This deal lets you choose from a variety of different bias ply and radial tires, and with a discount like this, your savings will stack up fast!
- From Discount Tire: 4 Best Tires + $100 Visa Prepaid Card. This deal from Discount Tire is similar to the previous one that I mentioned. However, instead of applying specifically to wheels, this special pertains to tires that Discount Tire categorizes as “best”. This deal has two other tiers, too. For 4 Better tires, you get a $75 Visa Prepaid Card, and for 4 Good tires, you get a $25 Visa Prepaid Card.
- From Pep Boys: Coopertires Adventurer A/T Tires Buy 3 Get 1 Free. Most of the time when you buy a tire, you don’t just buy one. You want four. So while a single tire may be affordable, you’ll find that the price increase dramatically as you multiply that number by 4. This impressive offer from Pep Boys reduces the impact of that price increase, if only by a little bit.
- From Sears: Buy 3 Tires Get 1 Free with purchase of alignment and installation. With this deal, Sears is basically giving you a free tire as long as you let them install and align them. That’s a fair trade in itself, and it becomes even better when you consider that they give member $100 in points with this, too. If you purchase 4 RoadHandler or DieHard tires, they will also give you a $100 Sears Award Card.
- From BJ’s Wholesale Club: Save $70 on any four BF Goodrich Light Truck Tires. If your local BJ’s Wholesale Club has an auto department, then you’re in luck. This is pretty nice discount on a set of 4 BF Goodrich tires, and if you’re familiar with automotives at all, you’ll know that BF Goodrich is well known for their high quality tires. This one is almost too good to pass up.
- From Sears: 4 Patriot P175/70R12, P185/65R14, or P195/70R14 Tires for $100. This is a phenomenal deal if you’re looking to pick up a whole set of tires on the cheap. Not only that, but this promotion is pretty flexible, too. There are 11 additional sizes available at 4 for $125, and 4 additional sizes available for $150. Check out your local store for more details regarding this promotion.
As you can see, there are a ton of options available for someone looking to take advantage of some tire deals during Black Friday this year. Obviously, more automotive-centric places like Pep Boys, Discount Tire, and Northern Tool and Equipment have some excellent tire deals, as one would expect. However, big-box stores like Sears, Walmart, and BJ’s Wholesale Club have a lot to offer on this front, too. If you don’t live near a place like Pep Boys, you can still visit one of these larger retail storefronts in search of automotive deals. As I outlined in this article, they’re offering some pretty great stuff, too!
When it comes down to it, Black Friday is a time where there are deep discounts on everything, and yes, that includes tires. I personally don’t think that you can do wrong with any of these deals — it’s just a matter of you deciding what you need and what you’re willing to spend. In that sense, it’s no different from any other kind of Black Friday shopping. Anyway, no matter which of these deals you end up nabbing (if any), I hope that you’re able to find what you’re looking for on Black Friday this year!