Alongside the likes of Costco and Sam’s Club, BJ’s Wholesale Club is one of the largest warehouse-style retailers in the country. It’s a membership-based “club” where members are able to walk in and nab some fantastic deals on groceries, electronics, furniture, clothes, and a lot more. So, BJ’s is already pretty value-oriented when it comes to how they price their items. How much more will their prices improve over Black Friday? If only there were a way for us to see…
There actually is a way. Recently, someone went and leaked the BJ’s Wholesale Club Black Friday ad scan, which gives consumers the opportunity to preview their deals and doorbusters several weeks ahead of the big day. Black Friday may be kicking off in-store at 7 am for BJ’s Wholesale Club, but with this information in hand, you’ll be prepared for this national shopping holiday well ahead of time.
As a store that sells such a wide variety of products, I’m sure that you can bet that they’re going to have a wide variety of deals available come Black Friday. In this article, I’ll try to highlight what I believe to be some of their best deals. Keep in mind, however, that I’m leaving a hefty chunk of specials out for the sake of brevity. If you’re interested in viewing the full list of BJ’s Wholesale Club Black Friday deals, simply scroll to the bottom of this article and click the image of the flyer at the bottom to download it.
Best BJ’s Wholesale Club 2016 Black Friday Deals:
- 65″ Samsung UN65KU6290 4K UHD Smart LED TV for $899.99, which is a total of $500 off of its regular price. 4K televisions are going to be all the rage this holiday season, and this is definitely a great discount.
- 32″ Samsung UN32J400D 720p LED TV for $149.99, for $90 of total savings. If you’re someone who doesn’t feel the need to drop hundreds upon hundreds of dollars on an ultra HD TV, I think this might be geared towards you.
- 55″ Samsung UN55KU650D Curved 4K UHD Smart LED TV for $699.99, which knocks $500 off of the standard price. Curved TVs also becoming increasingly trendy. This impressive sale lets you get in on that trend without breaking the bank!
- Hampton Point 220-A137-401-041 Double Reclining Sofa for $399.99. With premium fabric upholstery, this would be a fine addition to any living room set. The $200 off isn’t bad, either.
- Hampton Point Rocker Recliner for $199.99. This rocker/recliner looks very similar to the earlier reclining sofa, which makes it a good accompaniment, while still being able to stand on its own. This is a $100 discount.
- La-Z-Boy Proform Manager Task Chair for $119.99, which is $80 off of the original price. Computer chairs tend to be uncomfortable and expensive. This La-Z-Boy computer chair happens to be neither!
- T-Fal 12-Pc. Forged Cookware Set for $59.99, which is after $40 off. This cookware set includes sauté pans, sauce pans, and dutch ovens, all with matching covers.
- Simply Caphalon 16-Pc. Cutlery Set with Knife Block for $89.99. $40 off of a high carbon stainless steel cutlery set is always nice, and the included knife block pushes this one over the top.
- Rubbermaid Premier 22-Pc. Food Storage Set for $14.99. This is $10 off, and although it may not be the flashiest deal, I know that a lot of people take advantage of Black Friday to replenish their food storage sets. Try this one on for size!
Laptops and Tablets:
- 16 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7″ Tablet for $89.99. This is a fantastic deal on a high-quality Galaxy model, and the bonus bundled 16 GB Samsung microSD card almost makes this one a no-brainer.
- HP 15.6″ Intel Core i3-5005U Processor 8 GB RAM 1 TB Hard Drive Touchscreen Laptop for $349.99. Black Friday is always a good time to pick up laptops on a budget, and the discount on this Windows 10 machine makes it a strong candidate!
- HP Envy 15.6″ Intel Core i7-7500U Processor 12 GB RAM 1 TB Hard Drive Touchscreen Laptop for $699.00, which is a whopping $200 off of standard pricing. If you’re looking to splurge on a more technically impressive laptop, this is the one.
- Roku Streaming Stick for $34.99, which is $15 off of the device’s base price. In case you don’t own some kind of streaming stick yet, I think that this discount is a prime opportunity for you to jump right into it with the Roku.
- Skullcandy Grind Wireless Headphones for $49.99, for a total of $30 in savings. Skullcandy is known for making inexpensive, quality audio products, and I can’t help but think that these would make for a great gift.
- GoPro HERO4 Silver Camera Bundle for $199.99, for $50 in savings. This bundle includes the camera, waterproof housing, a dual battery charger, and a 16 GB SanDisk microSD card.
- DJI Phantom 3 Standard Quadcopter for $399.99. Drones are all the rage right now, and although they’re normally pretty expensive, this $100 off offer is certainly tempting.
- XBOX ONE S Minecraft 500 GB Bundle for $50 off. Everyone loves unwrapping new game consoles during the holidays, and this bundle comes with the new XBOX ONE S, a controller, and a copy of Minecraft.
As you can see, there are a ton of great deals to be had at BJ’s Wholesale Club this Black Friday. And the best part? I barely even scratched the surface with this list. There are way too many impressive deals to mention in a single article. If you want to take a gander at their full Black Friday offerings this year, scroll to the bottom of this article and click the image of the flyer in order to download the complete leaked ad scan.
BJ’s Wholesale Club Black Friday Hours & FAQs
When does BJ’s open for Black Friday?
BJ’s Wholesale Club will be opening its doors at 7 am on Black Friday.
2016 BJ’s Black Friday Hours:
BJ’s will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, but they’ll be opening their doors at 7 am on the morning of Black Friday. Although the stores usually close at 9 pm, it has been confirmed that they will remain open until 10 pm on Black Friday this year.
Can you shop online or is it in-store only?
BJ’s will be offering their Black Friday deals both in-store and online. Not only that, but many of the deals that they’re offering will be available in the days preceding and following Black Friday itself. You don’t have to worry about being trampled at BJ’s this year — they’re putting forth a lot of effort to ensure that everyone has ample opportunity to take advantage of their specials.
What is the BJ’s Wholesale Club return policy?
BJ’s return policy is generally quite lenient. As long as your item is in new condition, it can be returned within a year (!) of purchase. However, there are a few exceptions depending upon the kind of product. For instance, computers and electronics are only returnable within 90 days. In order to familiarize yourself with some of the more specific details of their return policy, I advise that you check our the BJ’s Wholesale Club website for more information.
If you would like to view the full 34-page Black Friday 2016 ad for BJ’s Wholesale Club, then all you have to do is click the image below to see the complete ad scan.