Boscov’s, while relatively unknown nationally, is one of the most popular department stores the Eastern U.S. They’ve been operating for over a century, and are known for being one of the cheapest department stores in the region.
This is especially true on Thanksgiving Weekend when Boscov’s will be having three days of early-bird sales. Lots of their items are on sale for only a few hours, which really puts the pressure on shoppers looking to take advantage of the lower prices. Almost all of the limited time offers give significant discounts, so it’s definitely worth considering scheduling around.
And now you can make those plans since Boscov’s Black Friday deals were leaked online. The full ad scan is linked below, but here’s a preview of some of the better offers.
Best Boscov’s 2016 Black Friday Deals:
Most of Boscov’s sales are on their apparel, jewelry, make-up, shoes, and purses, but they also have a few deals you might miss if you aren’t paying attention:
- If you’re one of the first 200 customers on Thanksgiving Day, you’ll receive a coupon-organizing kit for free, as long as you spend at least $10.
- Any Trim-A-Home Christmas lights are 50% off. So are their Christmas trees, Christmas decorations, and outdoor Christmas displays. It’s understated in the leaked ad scan, but this is a fantastic holiday decoration sale.
The hourly deals start when the store opens on Thursday at 6p.m. and end Friday at 1p.m. Some of the best are:
- From Thursday 6p.m. until 8p.m., get 20% off coats, jackets, handbags, purses, wallets, and most children’s clothes.
- From Thursday 8p.m. until 10p.m., get 20% off women’s sleepwear, pajamas, robes, and loungewear. They’ll also be offering 20% off Fisher-Price brand toys and most home decorations, pet accessories, and lamps.
- From 10p.m. until 1a.m. on Thursday, get 20% off sheets, comforters, women’s sportswear, toasters, and microwaves.
- Then on Black Friday, from 6a.m. until 8a.m., Boscov’s is offering 20% off sweaters, all women’s accessories, and all women’s jeans.
- From Friday 8a.m. until 10a.m., get 20% off dresses and fleece tops, including hoodies.
- From Friday 10a.m. until 1p.m., get 20% off shoes and handbags, purses, and wallets. Also get 20% off Nautica, Izod, and Columbia brand clothing.
Besides the hourly deals, it seems like almost everything else that Boscov’s sells will be discounted, all day Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
- Already-discounted handbags and wallets will be an additional 75% off.
- Thermal crew shirts will be 68% off
- All women’s sportswear will be 20% off.
- All dresses will be 50% to 62% off.
- All Alfred Dunner clothing will be 50% to 66% off.
- Bras will be buy one, get one for $0.99.
- Preswick & Moore cashmere sweaters will be $29.99.
- 50% off most women’s gloves, hats, and scarves.
- Architect brand jeans for $8.99, and dress shirts for $9.99.
- Men’s suits are for sale up to 72% off, meaning you can pick up a full suit for just $59.98.
You can also find shoes, boots, slippers, and hiking boots for up to 50% off.
- Kitchenaid 300w Stand Mixer for $179.99, down from $299.99.
- Bella 2-Slice Toaster for $9.99, normally $29.99.
- Anchor Hocking 16-piece glass storage set for $9.99, down from $29.99. This is a great deal if you’re looking for a good way to store the holiday leftovers.
- Chefman 4qt Slow Cooker for $9.99, down from $24.99. Another great item for helping cope with the holiday cooking.
- Foodsaver Deluxe Vacuum Sealer is on sale for $99.99, $50 off its normal price.
- Yankee Candle will be selling their 22oz House Warmer Jar for $12.99, down from $27.99
- 750w Heater for $28.99, marked down from $59.99, that looks like a fireplace. This is great if you need a room heater, but don’t want an ugly black box.
- Quilted furniture protectors, to help reduce wear from pets, are on say for $16.99.
- Towels, bedspreads, sheets, and table clothes are also all on sale.
Jewelry is marked down from 10% to as much as 66% off. They even are selling 3 carat black diamond earrings for $199.99, marked down from $499.98.
Wallets, belts, and other men’s accessories are for sale for up to 77% off.
Makeup & Perfume
This year, Boscov’s makeup and perfume deals are mostly on their collections:
- Best of Clinique for $49.50, with any purchase of $27 or more in Clinique products.
- Estee Lauder Essentials for $62, with any Estee Lauder perchase. This kit normally retails for $385.
- Lancome of Paris has a free gift for anyone who buys more than $35 of Lancome products: a 7-piece moisturizer, toner, and make-up remover kit.
- Calvin Klein’s Coffret Set is just $42, marked down from $89.
- Marc Jacob’s Rollerball Trio is $49, down from $81.
Of course, these are just some of the deals that seemed exceptional. The rest of them are in the leaked ad scan, linked after the FAQ.
Boscov’s Hours and FAQ
When does Boscov’s open for Black Friday?
Boscov’s opens at 6a.m. on Black Friday.
2016 Boscov’s Hours:
Boscov’s opens at 6p.m. on Thursday, November 24, 2016, and will stay open until 1a.m. On November 25, 2016, they open at 6a.m. and stay open until 10pm. On Saturday, stores will have their normal hours, which vary by location.
Can you shop online or is it in-store only?
The hourly deals, free items, and deals on Christmas decorations are only applicable in store. Most of the other deals will work online – the ad scan will show the item number to search for on their website.
What is the Boscov Return Policy?
If you keep your receipt, you can return the item for a full refund. If you lose it, they can use your card number to look up your purchase if it is within the year for a full refund.
If you would like to see the full leaked Black Friday ad scan for Boscov’s, just click the image below.