Although the name may suggest otherwise, Burlington Coat Factory sells more than just coats. They’re a discount department store, which means that they sell department store quality goods at a low price. This has made Burlington Coat Factory popular among penny pinchers and extravagant shoppers alike. The retailer’s products are already pretty affordable, and as I’m sure you can imagine, they become even more affordable during something like Black Friday.
Burlington Coat Factory recently released a list of all of the deals that they’ll be offering to Black Friday shoppers during the national shopping holiday this year. This gives their customers a chance to preview some of the retailer’s biggest deals and doorbusters prior to walking in through the door on Black Friday itself. In this article, I’m going to be talking a little bit about what I believe to be Burlington’s best Black Friday deals. However, I won’t have the chance to get to every single deal, so if you want to view a complete list of deals, I suggest that you scroll to the bottom of this article and click the image of the Burlington Coat Factory flyer. This will allow you to view the complete ad scan.
Best Burlington Coat Factory 2016 Black Friday Deals:
- Remote Control Toys starting at $8.99. Remote control toys are a classic holiday gift for any kid, and with this kind of discount, you can buy one and still have money to spare.
- Book Sets starting at $4.99. Who says that holiday gifts can’t be educational? Burlington allows you to pick up book sets that are entertaining for kids, and that will also keep them away from a screen during the holidays.
- Dolls starting at $7.99. I mentioned before that remote control toys are gift classics, but people have been getting dolls during the holidays for literal decades! This sale lets you pick up some popular brand name dolls without breaking the bank.
- Wireless Headphones and Speakers starting at $9.99. Everyone could always use a new pair of headphones or speakers. Wireless tech tends to be more on the pricey side, but this sale ensures that you can pick up some new audio equipment on any kind of budget.
- Entire Stock of Drones starting at $39.99. Drones are one of the trendiest things out there right now, and if you visit Burlington on Black Friday, you can be a part of that trend for a surprisingly low price.
- Bluetooth Electronics starting at $9.99. Bluetooth tech used to be one of the bigger trends, but in recent years, they’ve become less of a trend and more of a commonly used tool. From speakers to headphones to whatever else, you can buy almost anything in Bluetooth these days. At this price point, there’s no reason not to.
- Candles starting at $5.99. Candles are always a popular holiday buy, whether you’re getting them for yourself or for someone else. They’re inexpensive, small, and they can last for a very, very long time. These candles are no different.
- Entire Stock of Throws starting at $7.99. As the weather changes, warm, stylish throws like these become even more in demand than usual. This discount allows you to pick up several of them for a very affordable price.
- Holiday Decor starting at $8.99. For some people, Black Friday is the chance to stock up on holiday decor at the last minute. (Better late than never, right?) If you’re one of those people, then this special is for you.
- Men’s Sweaters from $12.99. One of the better aspects of the changing seasons, in my opinion, is the fact that you can start wearing clothes like this! At this kind of discount, it’s almost too much to resist.
- Men’s Team Gifts from $4.99. Another part of the holiday season? NFL football is kicked into high gear. This team apparel allows you to rep your favorite professional team while keeping warm at the same time.
- Men’s Dress Accessories starting at $8.99. Of course, the holiday season also means having to host guests more often than you typically would. Don’t like dressing up? Burlington at least makes it to where you don’t have to worry about being short-handed when you’re getting ready to meet the parents.
- Ladies Cold Weather Accessory Sets starting at $9.99. Whether you’re looking for sweaters, hats, or mittens, this discount lets you stock up on some cozy and fashionable new winter accessories at a low, low price!
- Entire Stock of Ladies Sweaters starting at $14.99. This is a beast of a sale. Not only because Burlington is known for their high quality sweaters, but also because sheer variety of sweaters at a discount here means that almost everyone will find a sweater that they like, at an inexpensive price.
- Ladies Slippers starting at $5.99. Whether you own one or a dozen pairs of slippers, at a price like this, you don’t have anything to lose by taking advantage of this phenomenal Black Friday deal.
As you can see, Burlington Coat Factory is offering deals on a lot more than just coats for their Black Friday shoppers this year. Are you unimpressed by some of the deals that I already mentioned? If that’s the case, then I urge you to scroll to the bottom of this article. Once you do that, all you need to do is click the image of the Burlington Coat Factory flyer in order to download the complete leaked ad scan. Whether you end up stopping by this retailer or not, I hope that you find what you’re looking for during Black Friday this year!
Burlington Coat Factory Black Friday Hours & FAQs:
When does Burlington Coat Factory open for Black Friday?
Burlington Coat Factory is currently set to be opening its doors at 7 am on Black Friday. Unfortunately, that means that you may have to be waiting out in the cold during the early morning if you want to take advantage of these deals.
2016 Burlington Coat Factory Black Friday Hours:
As I mentioned before, Burlington is set to open at 7 am on Black Friday. Although times vary from store-to-store, it is likely that they will be closing at their standard Friday time on Black Friday. Check in with your local Burlington to confirm this. Their online sale will be beginning at 12 am on Thanksgiving.
Can you shop online or is it in-store only?
Burlington Coat Factory’s Black Friday sale will be available to both online and in-store customers. So even if you don’t happen to live near one of these stores, you can still partake in this sale through their online storefront.
What is the Burlington Coat Factory return policy?
The general rule of thumb with Burlington returns is that any purchase is eligible for return within 30 days of purchase, so long as you have a receipt. A return without a receipt, or a return past 60 days, will result in a refund in the form of a gift card. If you’re looking to learn more about Burlington’s return policy, I highly suggest that you go to their website and read up on it. It’s better to take the time to study now than to be unpleasantly surprised further down the road.
If you would like to view the full 4-page Black Friday 2016 ad for Burlington Coat Factory, then all you have to do is click the image below to see the complete ad scan.