Black Friday and Cyber Monday are national shopping holidays that are good for people who want to buy gifts for themselves, or who want to get themselves their own special treat. They go out and buy big screen televisions, tablets, video games, kitchen appliances, and so on. But how useful are these sales for someone looking to spend money on their business? There are plenty of discounts on products like computers and keyboards, but they’re mostly geared towards people who plan on using them personally. Is there a Cyber Monday solution for the small business owner?
Dell Small Business is a specialized Dell store that sells products specifically for business use. You don’t have to worry about gaudy LED keyboards or “gaming” PCs here. It’s all about buying tech that is effective and affordable, for use in a professional environment. In this article, I’m going to be covering some of the most impressive deals that Dell Small Business will be putting out during Cyber Monday. However, I won’t be able to get to all of them, since there are so many. If you want to see everything that they have to offer, then I highly suggest that you visit the Dell Small Business website on Cyber Monday. Without further delay, let’s take a closer look at some of these deals!
Best Dell Small Business 2016 Cyber Monday Deals:
- Dell XPS 13 13.3″ Laptop for $949.99 after coupon LT949, which is $200 off. This laptop is pretty tiny, but don’t be fooled by its size. There is some hardcore hardware inside of this device. It’s powered by a 7th generation Intel Core i5 Processor, 8 GB of RAM, and a 256 GB SSD for speedy downloads and boot up times. This deal will be made available starting at 9 AM EST on 11/28.
- Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Laptop for $499, which means that you’re saving $182.56. This laptop has a 15.6″ display, and it’s powered by a 6th generation Intel Core i5 Processor, 8 GB Memory, and a 1 TB hard drive. It uses Windows 7 Professional natively, but it also includes a Windows 10 Pro license. This deal will be available throughout the duration of the sale.
- Dell Latitude 15 5000 Series for $699.99, which is a whopping $485.29 off. This is the lowest price that Dell has sold this laptop for all year! It contains a 6th generation Intel Core i5 Processor, 4 GB of RAM, and a 500 GB hard drive. Plus, you can always count on Dell’s reliable and reputable build quality with this one. This deal will be available during the entire Cyber Monday sale.
- Dell XPS 8900 Desktop Computer for $729.00 after coupon DT729, which means taht you’re saving around $423.99. This tower contains a 6th generation Intel Core i7 Processor, 16 GB of RAM, a 1 TB hard drive, and a 2 GB NVIDIA GeForce GT 730 graphics card. It uses Windows 7 Professional and includes a Windows 10 Pro license. This doorbuster is starting at 3 PM EST on 11/28.
- Dell Inspiron Desktop for $529, which creates $202.56 in savings. This low-profile tower is powered by a 6th generation Intel Core i5 Processor, 8 GB RAM, and a 1 TB hard drive. Like many of the other computers in this sale, it comes with Windows 7 Professional installed and a Windows 10 Pro license. This deal will be available throughout the duration of the sale, so you don’t have to worry about logging on at a specific time.
- Dell Inspiron Small Desktop for $379.99, for $152.56 in savings. People always look at hardware when it comes to buying a new desktop computer, but sometimes form factor is important, too. This desktop is powered by a 6th generation Intel Core i3 Processor, 4 GB of RAM, and a 1 TB hard drive. Its small size makes it well-suited for small businesses that operate under tight quarters. Luckily, this deal will be available during the entire Dell Small Business Cyber Monday sale.
- Dell UltraSharp 27 InfinityEdge Monitor – U2717D for $389.99. With the coupon SAVE330, you end up saving $330 on this deal. Most monitors have thick bezel, which is the word for the black strip that runs along the outside of the screen. Dell’s InfinityEdge monitors have very thin bezel, which contribute to a more clean, modern look. This deal will be made available starting at 3 PM EST on 11/28.
- Dell 22 Monitor – E2216HVM for $79.99. With the coupon SAVE70, you save $70 with this deal. Not everyone likes the idea of spending hundreds of dollars on a computer monitor. If that sounds like you, then I think that this deal is perfect for your needs. There aren’t any bells or whistles with this 21.5″ display, but it’s reliable and well-built. This doorbuster begins at 9 AM EST on 11/28.
- Dell 22 Monitor – P2217H for $149.99. This monitor typically costs $229.99, so with the discount you’re saving $80. This is a very nice monitor from Dell that I think stands as strong middle ground between the two that I mentioned before. It’s a bit more decadent than the $79 monitor while still being very budget-friendly. This deal will be available throughout the duration of the sale.
- Dell Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Combo – KM714 for $44.99, which accounts for $35 in total savings. Dell has always been well-known for their high quality peripherals, and with this bundle, you get some of their best work, so to speak. This includes a wireless full size keyboard and an ergonomic wireless mouse, both of which can easily contribute to a tidy and cord-free environment. This deal will be available throughout the sale.
- Western Digital 4 TB Elements Desktop USB 3.0 Hard Drive for $129.99, which creates $50 in total savings. External hard drives are an easy and semi-affordable way to increase the amount of storage that you have on a computer. Western Digital is arguably one of the best external hard drive manufacturers out there, and with this deal, you’re saving a good amount of money. This deal will be available throughout the sale.
- Linksys EA8500 Wireless Router with RE6700 Wi-Fi Range Extender plus $50 Promo eGift Card for $249.99. I really like this deal, because it makes things really easy for you. If your wireless router just isn’t cutting it, this deal lets you upgrade while also picking up a range extender. Basically, you’re improving your entire wireless Internet situation all around. The $50 gift card is nice, too. This deal is not an hourly doorbuster.
As you can see, if you’re a business owner, then Dell Small Business has definitely got you covered during Cyber Monday this year. Whether you want to drop big bucks on a laptop or spend just a modest amount on a new desktop computer, they have what you’re looking for here. Although I never really like the idea of timed doorbusters during events like these, I think that the savings that you’re getting here make it worthwhile. Oh, and remember that this isn’t an all-inclusive list of Dell Small Business’s Cyber Monday deals. If any of the deals that I mentioned above intrigued you, then you should seriously consider visiting their website on Cyber Monday to see if they have anything else that you like. Happy bargain hunting, everybody!
Dell Small Business Cyber Monday Start Time & FAQs:
When does Dell Small Business start Cyber Monday?
Dell Small Business’s Cyber Monday sale will be kicking off at 9 AM EST. Not quite as early as some sales, but you may still want to set your alarm early for this one.
When does Dell Small Business’s Cyber Monday sale end?
Their Cyber Monday sale is a bit shorter than the standard Dell Cyber Monday sale. It lasts until 5 PM, which means that the sale will be lasting for a total of eight hours. Not bad, but admittedly not great either.
What is the Dell Small Business return policy?
Although Dell’s storefront and Dell Small Business’s storefronts are different, the return policies are the exact same. The rule of thumb here is that you can return your product within 30 days of purchase. However, as is standard among these kinds of stores, this rule changes a little bit with certain products. For instance, software is ineligible for any kind of return, within any period of time. There are a few other exceptions like this within Dell’s policy, and if you want to learn more then I suggest that you check out their website. Research now can save a whole lot of headaches later.