New York & Company has been a fixture in the wear-to-work and casual fashion market for nearly a century and it’s not hard to see why. Bringing East Coast sophistication across the country while remaining affordable has made it a household name. NY&C is a company with a go-big-or-go-home attitude and this Black Friday it’s going the biggest it’s ever gone. Door busters, in-store, and online exclusives are only the tip of the glittering iceberg as NY&C is intent on closing 2016 with a party and everyone’s invited!
NY&C’s Black Friday ad has just leaked online and these deals are a must for any woman looking for smart, sweet, or sassy this winter. Celebrating Black Friday Week, the festivities kick off on Wednesday with everything on sale, as much as %75 off through Cyber Monday. Wednesday shoppers get a $100 Mystery Card in addition to savings on a ‘secret deal’. Thanksgiving Day features hundreds of door busters, available from 7 AM online and 6 PM in most stores, plus a free watch! Return at 6 AM on Black Friday for more steals, door busters until 2 PM and your own free teddy bear. Cyber Monday arrives early at NY&C, 7 AM on Sunday with all-new web busters and everything on sale, another day of up to %75 off. Keep the part going all weekend!
This Black Friday Week also features a chance to meet the Radio City Rockettes with NY&C’s Rock-The-Sweeps. Enter to win airfare and hotel for four, tickets to see the Christmas Spectacular with the Radio City Rockettes, and an exclusive shopping spree with the Rockettes at NY&C’s flagship store in the heart of the Big Apple. Each day offers chances to win prizes and exclusive offers and NY&C Rewards card holders are automatically entered with every card purchase, so the odds are looking good.
All the brands you love and lust after are up for grabs. Park Avenue, Empire, Luxe, Tribeca, Soho, and more are in the offering and since you can’t possibly choose just one, why not pick them all? With everything on sale at such a drastic discount, we’ve pulled together a list of can’t-miss deals for you to send to Santa. Tell him you’ve been extra good this year or just go on and spoil yourself!
Best New York & Company 2016 Black Friday Deals:
- Park Avenue Dolman tunic sweaters for $10 (reg. $39.95) make every lunch date classy.
- Soho Rip-and-Repair Boyfriend Jeans for $10 (reg. $69.95) put style into that ‘just got out of bed looking fantastic’ look.
- Chelsea Floral eyelash cardigans for $19.99 (reg. $54.95) are oh-so-soft and the perfect addition to your Casual Friday this winter.
- Manhattan fleece-lined puffer vests for $16.99 (reg. $46.95) keep the chill out during carolling parties (hot coco not included).
- All Fair Isle and “Holiday in the City” sweaters are %50 off. Keep them asking “Where did you get that amazing sweater?” through New Years.
- Mix and match: all Luxe and Cozy velour fleece for $16.99 each (reg. $39.95 – $49.95), making gifting possibilities endless.
- Colorblock Cozy socks are $4 (reg. $9.95) so who wouldn’t want socks for Christmas?
- NY&C lamb and bear fleece-lined slippers for $12 (reg. $24.95) put a bit of extra comfort in those lazy Sunday mornings.
- Montauk fleece graphic pants for $16.99 (reg. $44.95) are a doorbuster you can’t miss.
- Scarf and glove gift sets for $5 (reg. $22.95) for just about everyone on your Christmas list.
- Side-zip tunic sweaters for $15 (reg. $49.95) are a Black Friday steal sure to become your favorite Friday night cocktail party to-go.
- Tribeca reversible faux-fur puffer jackets at $49.99 (reg. $99.95) will keep you warm while the hood keeps the paparazzi out of your face.
- Casted pearl chokers for $6.99 (reg. $22.95) bring a hit of classical grace to your holiday ensemble.
- Reversible Fair Isle Infinity scarfs at $14.99 (reg. $26.95) are warm and versatile enough for the morning commute and the Tuesday marketing meeting.
- Madison stretch skirts for $16.99 (reg. $39.95) bring that NYC feeling with you to every party.
- Only on Wednesday, the first 100 shoppers save up to $100 with their Mystery Card.
- Shop on ‘Thank You’ Thursday and get a free watch with every $15 purchase (while supplies last).
- Join the party Black Friday and get a free fuzzy teddy bear with every $75 purchase, $5 with every $50 purchase (while supplies last).
This is just a choice selection of the amazing Black Friday deals waiting for you at your local NY&C so get in line early because the hottest items won’t last. If you’re thinking of shopping online from the comfort of your living room, the web busters start at $5 (while supplies last) and you’ll enjoy savings of up to %75 and free shipping. Click and save, it couldn’t be easier. Winter is coming but don’t worry because with the Black Friday steals on offer at NY&C, you can’t afford not to give your wardrobe that special something.
New York & Company Black Friday FAQ’s
When does NY&C open for Black Friday?
NY&C will open at 6 PM on Thanksgiving and re-open at 2 AM on Black Friday.
2016 NY&C Black Friday Hours:
NY&C will open on Friday November 25, 2016 at 6 AM and the doorbuster deals will be available until 2 PM but the deals and steals run the rest of the day.
Can you shop online or is it in-store only?
Shop online from 7 AM on Thursday and all weekend for sales up to %75 while Cyber Monday begins at 7 AM on Sunday November 27, 2016 and runs through Monday, with free shipping. Free gift offers and $100 Mystery Card are in-store specials only.
What is the NY&C Return Policy?
If you are unsatisfied with an online purchase, you have 60 days to return it to any NY&C store or return mail. Items marked ‘final sale’ or ‘no return’ cannot be returned or refunded. Items purchased in-store may be returned with a receipt within 60 days of purchase for full credit or 61-90 days for store credit. NY&C will accept a return without receipt for store credit only, and at the lowest sale price.
If you would like to see the complete 22-page Black Friday 2016 ad for New York & Company, then all you have to do is click the image below to see the complete ad scan.