Sam’s Club is a retail warehouse club (similar to Costco), and it’s a place where a lot of people go to buy food in bulk. This store has more to offer than just 50 pound bags of uncooked rice, though. Sam’s Club sells pretty much everything, from furniture to kitchenware to laptops. As a warehouse-style retailer, everything sold there is already inexpensive, but on Black Friday, their prices become even more impressive.
Sam’s Club’s 2016 Black Friday deals have leaked recently, and so that allows you to preview their offers before the big day actually rolls around. Sam’s Club’s Black Friday specials will officially begin online in the days following the 25th, but their biggest in-store discounts aren’t going to be available until early Friday morning. By mapping out game plan ahead of time, you’ll make Black Friday a lot easier for yourself.
As a store that sells such a wide range of products, I’m sure that you can imagine how many different deals Sam’s Club will be offering this Black Friday. There are literally too many specials to cover, so in this article, I’ll just talk about some of what I believe to be the best sales being offered this year. Obviously, I’m going to leave some stuff out, so if you want to view the full list of deals, simply scroll to the bottom of this article and click the image of the flyer in order to download the complete ad scan.
Best Sam’s Club 2016 Black Friday Deals:
- VIZIO 50″ Class 4K UHD SmartCast Home Theater Display for $348, which is an excellent deal for someone looking to update their home theater set-up with a 4K display.
- Samsung 75″ Class 4K UHD SMart TV for $1,998. This is obviously a more expensive special, but there’s not much better that you can get in terms of television. This is a huge 4K display, and it comes with Smart TV capabilities, making it the ultimate home theater display.
- VIZIO 60″ Class 4K UHD SmartCast Home Theater Display for $548. This is another great screen from VIZIO, and I think that this particular offer is a good middle-ground between the previous two televisions.
Computers and Tablets:
- HP 15.6″ Intel Core i7 Processor 16 GB RAM 1 TB Hard Drive HD Notebook for $499, which is $250 off of the standard price. This isn’t the largest display size, but I personally think that this is the best computer deal that Sam’s Club is offering for Black Friday this year.
- HP Pavilion Intel Core i5 Processor 12 GB RAM 2 TB Hard Drive Desktop Bundle with 24″ LED Monitor for $499, which is also $250 off of standard pricing. This is a very good price for a desktop computer, especially considering that you’re getting a monitor, keyboard, and mouse along with it.
- 10.1″ Samsung Galaxy Tab A Bundle for $188.84. This is $100 off of Sam’s Club’s everyday price, and it also comes with a 32GB MicroSD card. Samsung Galaxy tablets are great, and this price point just makes them even more appealing.
- Uncharted 4 PlayStation 4 Bundle for $249, which is $50 off of the standard price. This bundle includes a slim 500 GB PlayStation 4 system, a DualShock 4 wireless controller, and a copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.
- Nikon DS3400 2 Lens DSLR Bundle for $499, for a whopping $300 in savings. This bundle includes 18 – 55mm lens, 60 – 300 mm lens, a camera bag, an SD card, an extra battery, and a 2 year extended warranty.
- GoPro HERO4 Silver Action Camera Bundle for $199, which brings your savings up to $50. This bundle comes with a dual change, an additional battery, and a 16GB SanDisk microSD card. If you’re looking for an inexpensive and easy to use camera, this is a great discount for that.
- Nutri Ninja Single-Serve Blender for $49.98. This is $20 off of the regular price, and the ice and fruit crushing capabilities of this blender makes it perfect for smoothies.
- Shark Rotator XL Vacuum for $99.98, which is a significant step down from the standard $149.98 price tag. This vacuum has a huge capacity (hence the XL in the name) making it a must-buy for people with large families or lots of pets.
- Norcelco Shaver 9400 for $99.88, a $50 discount. Services like the Dollar Shave club are popularizing the use of disposable razors, but I really think that there’s something to be said about owning one really nice shaver. This deal is tempting.
- HP 15.6″ AMD A10-9600 Processor 8 GB RAM 1 TB Hard Drive HD Notebook for $299. This is $150 off of the base price, making it a great budget laptop for students or professionals. This model also comes in three different colors: red, teal, and blue.
- JVC 55″ Class 4K UHD TV for $299, $100 of total savings. A lot of people may think that getting into 4K TV is expensive, but I think that this television completely proves them wrong. This is a really great Black Friday deal, and I think it’s worth getting on your computer for.
- Sharp 55″ 2.1 Slim Soundbar for $198.88. This is $100 off of the standard price for this soundbar, which is designed for TV’s that are 60″ and larger. If you’re looking to upgrade your home audio set-up, this is a good place to start.
Like I said before, this is really only scratching the surface of all of the stuff that Sam’s Club will be selling during Black Friday sales this year. They’re also knocking a lot off the prices of things like furniture, outdoor appliances, clothes, and toys. All in all, it seems like Sam’s Club is going to be a must-visit this Black Friday. If you want to take a closer look at all of their Black Friday deals, just scroll to the bottom of this article and click the image to download the full leaked ad scan.
Sam’s Club Black Friday Hours & FAQs
When does Sam’s Club open for Black Friday?
Sam’s Club will be opening their doors on Black Friday at 7 am.
2016 Sam’s Club Black Friday Hours:
As I mentioned before, Sam’s will be opening on Black Friday at 7 am, and they probably won’t shut their doors until 8:30 pm, which is their typical closing time. However, I have a feeling that most of the best products will be sold out well before then.
Can you shop online or is it in-store only?
Sam’s Club will be offering online deals starting at midnight on Thanksgiving Day, along with their standard in-store offerings starting at 7 am on Black Friday.
What is the Sam’s Club return policy?
Sam’s Club’s standard return policy is in effect through Black Friday. Essentially, their return policy varies depending upon what kind of item you’re trying to return. Electronics can be returned within 90 days, for example. Check out the Sam’s Club website for more specific details regarding this policy.
If you would like to view the full 32-page Black Friday 2016 ad for Sam’s Club, then all you have to do is click the image below to see the completed ad scan.