Belk is a department store primarily operating out of the Southern United States, and it is home to a variety of different goods. Whether you’re looking to buy clothes, appliances, or electronics, you can go to Belk and expect to find just the right thing. Due to its wide offerings, Belk is a great place to go holiday shopping. It’s pretty much a one stop shop! Although Belk is always priced fairly and affordable (especially for a department store), you can obviously expect to find some much more generous price cuts during Black Friday sales.
Black Friday is a little while off, but it’s never too soon to prepare! Belk’s 2017 Black Friday Ad has leaked, which means that we all get the chance to take a look at their deals before they actually go live. (Pretty much any Black Friday veteran will be able to tell you how important it is to head into this shopping holiday with a well organized and well thought out plan.) In this article, I’ll be talking about what I think are some of the best deals to be found during Belk’s Black Friday sale this year. To take a look at the complete list of deals, you can scroll to the bottom of this article and click the image of the flyer in order to download the complete ad scan.
Best Belk 2017 Black Friday Deals:
- KitchenAid 5 Quart Stand Mixer for $199.99. This is a significant discount from this item’s typical price of $349.99. This is an online-only deal, and it’s a doorbuster, so you may want to get on Belk’s website early if you plan on getting this mixer.
- Kitchen Electrics from Dash, Sunbeam, and Oster ranging from $9.99 to $14.99. Black Friday is a great time to get some new kitchen electrics, and Belk has got it all. You can get hot sandwich presses for as low as $9.99, and rechargeable wine openers for as low as $14.99. There’s something for everyone!
- Your choice of kitchen electric for $49.99 after a $10 mail-in rebate. This deal includes a lot of pretty expensive electrics, including a Sunbeam Stand Mixer (which typically costs $134.99) and a Cuisinart 12-Cup Programmable Coffee Maker (which typically costs $99.99). Without the mail-in rebate, these items are still marked down to $59.99.
- Your choice of diamond bracelet for $179.99. With this deal, you have the option of purchasing either a 1/6 CT TW or a 1/10 CT TW bracelet. They both normally cost $600.00, so you’re receiving a significant discount here.
- Semi-Precious Rings for $79.99. This deal includes a Green Amethyst ring, an Onyx ring, and a Smokey Quartz ring. The Green Amethyst ring usually costs $300.00, and the other two usually cost $250.00.
- EFFY 1 CT TW Diamond Ring for $999.99. Diamonds are a Black Friday shopper’s best friend, and you can get your hands on this gorgeous diamond ring at a significant discount at Belk this year. It usually costs $2,975.00, but it can be yours for just $999.99.
- Virtual Reality Headset for $19.99. This virtual reality headset uses your mobile phone to immerse you in a virtual reality world! It may not be quite as advanced as an Oculus Rift, but it will get the job done at an affordable price. This is a great gift for someone interested in gaming. It usually costs $49.99.
- Drone with HD camera and GPS for $299.99. Drones have been getting more and more popular by the year, and this Black Friday deal gives you a chance to get in on the trend without breaking the bank. This sophisticated model will typically cost $549.99.
- DX 5″ Stunt Drone for $29.99. Maybe that last drone is a little rich for your blood. I can understand that. Maybe you’re not interested in a drone that can record video — you just wanna perform tricks. If so, this drone (which normally costs $79.99) is for you.
- 50% off Tommy Hilfiger Rain Boots. It’s pretty amazing that Belk’s Black Friday sale lets you get name brand rain boots at just half price. Several different styles are discounted, and you’re going to be saving around $50.00 on average with this deal.
- Buy 1, Get 1 50% Off Sketchers. These sneakers will usually cost around $65.00 to $75.00, but if you plan on buying more than one pair this year, you’re going to be saving yourself a little bit of extra money thanks to this bargain.
- Buy 1, Get 1 Free Men’s Shoes, Boots, and Slippers. This is a huge deal, and it encompasses several different shoe brand. It applies to Dockers, Sperrys, Perry Ellis, Kenneth Cole, and Rockport shoes, among many others. If you want to replenish your shoe collection this year, then I think that this might be a good place to start.
Belk Black Friday Hours & FAQs:
When does Belk open for Black Friday?
This year, Belk will be opening its doors on Thanksgiving at 4 pm. If you’re looking to take advantage of their online deals, you can jump on those at the stroke of midnight, 12 am, on Thanksgiving.
2017 Belk Black Friday Hours:
As I mentioned, Belk will be opening on Thanksgiving at 4 pm, and they will remain open until 1 am on that Friday. If you’re only going to be able to shop on the actual Black Friday, don’t fret. They plan on opening again at 6 am on Friday, and remaining open until 10 pm that night.
Can you shop online or is it in-store only?
Belk’s 2017 Black Friday sale will be taking place both online and in-store. If you want to get in on their online deals, they open up at the stroke of midnight, 12 am, on Thanksgiving.
What is the Belk return policy?
If you have your original item and its original receipt, you can get a full refund for your purchase as long as no more than 180 days have passed. However, in-store returns cannot be accepted for area rugs, wall art, small furniture, food, baby gear, and trees. If you’re still wondering about Belk’s Black Friday return policy, I encourage you to check out their website and do some research for yourself. It’s a pretty lenient policy all around, though.