Cyber Monday is going to be huge this year. In order to get people into stores on Black Friday, many retailers have chosen to have some black Friday discounts be in-store only, or to have the entire Thanksgiving weekend sale off-line. This means that there will be a lot of extravagant sales on the websites of big and small retailers alike. On November 27, the Monday after the Thanksgiving holiday, online storage from Amazon to Petsmart where they will be offering great deals on a number of products, like pet supplies and Chromebooks.
Since the sales are conducted online on cyber Monday, you can check out awesome sales and get your holiday shopping done without having to deal with the unpleasantness associated with black Friday. You can shop at home, or even network, and no one will judge you for being in your pajamas. Cyber Monday means that customers can shop at all hours and not have to deal with annoying lines were black Friday scarcity induced riots. You can purchase such products as clothing, electronics, home decor, and’s children’s toys, bicycles, and more at the cheapest prices of the year.
Portable computers are growing increasingly popular each year. More and more people are working remotely, and it’s nice to be able to leave the home and work from a coffee shop, the library, or the beach. The computers are getting smaller and more convenient to carry around whether you you are using it to game, work, or just surf the web. Unfortunately, standard laptops tend to be pricey, ranging from $400 to a couple thousand dollars. Chrome books and alternatives from other companies are great option for those who want to have a compact portable computer, but want to save money or wish that their laptop would load faster.
Chromebooks and their ilk are well known for being fast and less expensive than the regular laptop. They have a different operating system that most computers – it’s a Linux based Chrome OS.Samsung and Acer were the 1st companies to began selling chromebooks. The trend started in 2011, and they had also made a desktop version and an all-in-one which ended up not succeeding. Many chromebooks are sold directly from Google. Over the years, more companies have come out with similar items that have little storage so that you are encouraged to store all of your documents and photos in the cloud. This allows the smaller laptops to run faster than the standard laptop. This cyber Monday, there are many different options to choose from. Let’s get to the deals.
- Samsung Chromebook Plus
- $349 at Amazon.com by clicking here. This is an attractive little laptop with the ChromeOS, and the ability to download Android apps as well. It has a 12.3 inch screen, and it’s display is brighter than that on most laptops. This is a must buy for technology buffs on Cyber Monday 2017.
- Asus Chromebook Flip with Intel Core
- $429 at Amazon.com by clicking here. This is a great device that you can use both as a tablet and as a regular laptop. It has a vivid screen and a tactile keyboard. Much like the Lenovo Yoga Book, it has a 360 degree hinge that allows you to flip from laptop to tablet mode seamlessly. Cyber Monday would be a great time to take advantage of this awesome deal from Amazon.
- Samsung Chromebook 3: Celeron N3060, 11.6 inch, 32 GB
- $119 from Best Buy.com. Free shipping and handling. This is a great deal as the regular retail price is typically $169.99. It has a great battery life and a superbright screen.
- Acer R11 2 in 1 Chromebook – Intel Celeron
- $199.99 from Costco Wholesale. In order to take advantage of this deal, you need to have a Costco membership. This a a great deal on a portable and fast Chromebook.
- Acer R11 2 in 1: Convertible 11.6 A touchscreen Chromebook 4 GB RAM 16 GB storage plus free shipping
- $179 from Best Buy. Best Buy seems to have the best deal on this little laptop. The Acer 2 in 1 can be used either as a laptop or a tablet, and it has a vibrant touchscreen with LED backlighting.
- Samsung Chromebook N3064 GB RAM, 32 GB EM MC
- $169 at Best Buy. This is a great deal on an awesome device. Best Buy will be your go to place this Cyber Monday to shop for technology.
- Lenovo X131E chrome book PC
- $100 from TigerDirect. This amazing deal also includes free shipping and handling.
- Refurbished Lenovo 11.6 inches ThinkPad chrome book Intel dual core 4 GB
- $99.99 from TigerDirect Even though this deal is on a refurbished model, it’s still a great device. At $100, you can’t really say no.
- Acer 15.6 inch Chromebook Intel Celeron with 16 GB SSD card
- $189 from Best Buy. This device is typically over $250, so this is another great deal available from Best Buy. The device automatically updates, making sure that you are getting the most up to date features. It has an impressive 9 hour battery life.
- Samsung Chromebook Plus
- $339 from Sam’s Club – Although this Chromebook is a bit more expensive than the typical Chromebook, it is jam packed with features. It has a thin body and is very lightweight. The screen is very bright, and it comes with a Samsung Pen stylus. It also has Android app compatibility, and 2 USB-C ports. The Android app compatibility is perhaps it’s best feature, since it gives you access to the Google Play store, and all of the apps and games you could dream of.
- Dell CB 11 refurbished chromebook with Celeron processor, 4 GB memory, 16 GB SSD drive
- $116 from Fry’s Electronics. Looks like Fry’s is going to be a great place to shop on-site for Monday. They always have great deals on electronics.
So that is our roundup of chrome book deals for cyber Monday 2017. You can shop for brand-new technology all from the comfort of your home. There’s a variety of great deals, but Amazon is usually the go to place to get the best prices on Cyber Monday. Just remember that Amazon has a seriously limited amount of items, and the good stuff tends to go fast, so make sure you get your chrome book shopping done before the deadline passes.