For most people, a computer monitor isn’t the type of thing that you’re going to be replacing on a regular basis. You generally buy one, and you stick with it for a good deal of time. However, if you’re looking to get in on a new computer monitor during this holiday season, you might have plenty of reason to. Maybe you want a multi-monitor setup, or maybe you want a monitor with a higher resolution or frame rate. Just like televisions, computer monitors just become more and more advanced by the year. If you’ve had the same screen for the last couple of years, it’s possible that it can be considered downright outdated by today’s standards. You may want to think about upgrading.
In this article, I’m going to be talking about some of the best computer monitor deals that can be found during Black Friday this year. Black Friday is a great time to pick up new tech, because you can get some really high quality stuff at a significantly reduced price. Plus, a lot of Black Friday sales take place both online and in-store these days, which means that you may not even need to leave the house in order to take advantage of a lot of these computer monitor deals. Without further ado, let’s take a closer look.
Check out some of the best deals at Amazon Below
Best Computer Monitor Deals from Newegg:
- LG 27MU58-B 27″ 5ms 3840 x 2160 IPS Monitor for $299.99. Newegg’s Black Friday computer monitor deals never disappoint. You end up saving $200 with this 27″ 4K UHD monitor. And since it’s from LG, you don’t really have to worry about low build quality.
- 23″ Asus VC239H IPS Widescreen LED Backlight LCD Monitor for $79.99. You can grab this phenomenal thin bezel monitor at this price by taking advantage of a $10 mail-in rebate and a $10 promo code from Newegg. I have this say, this is one of the cheapest monitors that you’ll find at Black Friday this year.
- Acer GN276HL 27″ 144 Hz 1ms (GTG), LED Backlight LCD Monitor for $189.99, which is $140 off of its standard pricing. This is a gaming monitor, and it definitely has the specs to back that classification up. There’s a 144Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, and an LED backlight that ensures that you get the highest image quality possible from this LCD monitor.
- Pixio New PX227 27″ 144Hz WQHD 2560×1440 Wide Screen Bezel Less IPS Monitor for $349.99. This monitor is pricey, but I think it’s more than worth it. If you’re unfamiliar with the terminology, the bezel of a monitor is the usually plastic and usually black frame that surrounds the screen. Bezel-less monitors are stunning, and this one is no different.
Best Computer Monitor Deals from Best Buy:
- LG 29″ IPS LED FHD 21:9 UltraWide FreeSync Monitor for $179.99. When it comes to monitors, it’s not all just about resolution and frame rate. This is 21:9 display, which means that even though it’s just 29″ in size, it feels a heck of a lot bigger than that.
- Asus 24″ LED FHD Monitor for $169.99. This is a pretty affordable 144Hz monitor, which makes it suitable for any gamers out there looking to upgrade their current setup. Asus is known for their great hardware, and you get to save $110 on this one.
- AOC 21.5″ IPS LED FHD Monitor for $59.99. 21.5″ may seem kind of small for a monitor, but I think it’s serviceable for most applications. The super low price on this monitor (you’re getting it for $60 off, after all) also makes this deal really great for people looking to purchase multiple displays.
- Acer CB281HK 28″ LED 4K UHD FreeSync Monitor for $249.99. This is one of the more expensive monitors that Best Buy is selling during Black Friday this year, but the price is worth it. This is a fairly large 4K UHD monitor, and you’re actually selling $150 on it.
Best Computer Monitor Deals from Dell:
- Dell S2716DG 27″ Gaming Monitor for $399.99. I know what you’re thinking. What makes a gaming monitor? Try a 144Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, and NVIDIA G-SYNC. You’re saving $400 with this deal from Dell.
- Dell 24″ Gaming Monitor – S2417DG for $379.99. As the marginally different product numbers and the similar prices may suggest, this monitor is very similar to previous one. It’s just smaller, with a 165Hz rapid refresh rate to compensate. This is $190 less than standard pricing for this monitor.
- Dell 32″ Monitor – D3218HN for $169.99. I think this is probably one of Dell’s most impressive doorbusters. This is a super cheap ultra-wide monitor, which is perfect for anyone looking to get in on this trend without breaking the bank. You save $180 with this huge 1920 x 1080 display.
- Alienware AW2518HF 25″ Monitor for $379.99. Alienware is known for their top of the line gaming hardware, and this monitor is par for the course. You can save $120 on this monitor, which features a 240Hz refresh rate, 1ms response time, and AMD Free-Sync.
Best Computer Monitor Deals from Other Stores:
- From Costco: 32″ HP Omen QHD Gaming Monitor for $249.99. This is an online exclusive deal, and it saves you a total of $150.00. For a 2560 x 1440 resolution monitor, this is a fantastic price. It has 2 HDMI ports and 1 Display port. AMD Freesync is enabled, as well.
- From Staples: 27″ Dell 1080p VGA HDMI Monitor for $99.99. There are a lot of fancy monitors on sale at Black Friday this year, but you don’t always need something over the top. This is a monitor that has all of the basics, and it’s a real steal at this price.
- From Walmart: 32″ Samsung Curved Monitor for $199.00. I haven’t mentioned any curved monitors in this article, and this deal from Walmart is probably the best of the year. This is a 1920 x 1080 display with 1800R screen curvature, and a 60Hz refresh rate.
- From Office Depot and OfficeMax: Dell SE2417HG 23.6″ FHD Gaming Monitor for $99.99. Who says that gaming monitors have to be expensive? You get 2 ms response time with this monitor, along 1920 x 1080 resolution. It also includes an HDMI port. You save $100 with this deal.
In conclusion, there are tons of options for anyone who is looking to purchase a new computer monitor during Black Friday this year. I think that Newegg is a great place for computer monitor deals this Black Friday, which makes sense when you consider that Newegg sort of specializes in selling this sort of stuff. However, since Newegg is a website, that means that this an online exclusive sale. If you want to buy some computer monitors in-store during Black Friday, you can still get some pretty phenomenal savings from places like Best Buy, Staples, and even Costco. Overall, you should be able to find some good deals just about wherever computer monitors are sold.
I don’t think that any of these monitors are really one size fits all, either. I concede that Costco’s $249.99 gaming monitor is a great deal, but at the same time, not everyone will want a monitor with all of those features and specs. Maybe you want something much cheaper, such as Best Buy’s $60 21.5″ display. Ultimately, it comes down to your personal preference, your personal needs, and your personal budget. Black Friday is all about making decisions, and it’s no different when you’re buying computer monitors. Still, I hope that this article has helped you become a little more informed about this year’s monitor deals. I wish you the best of luck in finding that perfect deal during Black Friday this year!