If you’re a PC gamer, then you’re all too familiar with the struggle of fighting the right hardware. It’s a lot different than console gaming, where there’s basically just one option in terms of which controller you can get. There are a lot of different gaming keyboard and mouse combos out there, and it’s not always easy to determine which is right for you. Plus, mechanical keyboards have become increasingly common, and those things can get pretty expensive. Overall, it’s just difficult to find what you want for the right price. However, this issue isn’t completely unavoidable.
To begin with, you don’t have always have to break the bank when you’re buying a gaming keyboard and mouse. Black Friday is a great time, because it gives you the ability to purchase these kinds of products at a significantly reduced price. And as online Black Friday shopping becomes more popular, you don’t even have to leave the house to take advantage of some of these deals! In this article, I’m going to be drawing attention to what I believe are the best gaming keyboard and mouse deals to come out of the 2017 Black Friday sales. If you see something here that interests you, then I really suggest that you pick it up on Black Friday this year. Without further ado, let’s get deeper into these discounts.
Check out some of the best deals at Amazon Below
Best Gaming Keyboard Deals:
- From Amazon: 30% off Corsair K70 Gaming Keyboard. Corsair’s K70 mechanical keyboard is one of the most popular mechanical keyboards among gamers, and it’s for good reason. Corsair makes remarkable hardware, and the K70 is one of their finest products. This is an excellent deal.
- From Newegg: Corsair Vengeance K65 Compact Cherry MX Red Keyboard for $49.99. In my opinion, this is one of the best mechanical keyboard deals that can be found during Black Friday this year.
- From GameStop: Razer BlackWidow Chroma V2 Keyboard for $129.99, or $40 off. Razer’s original BlackWidow Chroma was highly praised for its satisfying tactile feedback and sleek design. This updated version is even more highly lauded than the original, and this is a great price for it.
- From Office Depot and OfficeMax: Logitech G213 Prodigy RGB Gaming Keyboard for $49.99. This is a really neat, flashy keyboard, because it’s able to change colors. Not a mechanical keyboard, but still great for a gamer looking for a higher quality keyboard.
- From Newegg: G.SKILL KM570 Cherry MX RGB Speed Silver Mechanical Gaming Keyboard for $79.99, which is $50 off. With Cherry MX switches, you can know for a fact that you’re getting a really high quality mechanical experience with this gaming keyboard.
Best Gaming Mouse Deals:
- From Newegg: Rosewill ION D10 4000 DPI Optical Wired Gaming Mouse for free. Nope, that’s not a typo! This high quality Rosewill gaming mouse is completely free with its $15 mail-in rebate. Perfect opportunity to nab a great gaming mouse at a very, very low price!
- From GameStop: Razer DeathAdder Elite Gaming Mouse for $49.99, which is $20 off. Razer’s hardware is beloved among PC gamers, and this mouse is no different. Highly recommended for gamers who play anything from first-person shooters to role-playing games.
- From Frys: Logitech G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse for $29.99. Most gaming mice that you’ll find are wired, which is perfectly fine. However, some people prefer a mouse that’s wireless. Logitech’s G602 Wireless Gaming Mouse is a really great product, and at a price like this, there’s no reason not to take the plunge.
- From Newegg: G. Skill Ripjaws MX780 Wired Laser Gaming Mouse for $29.99. Some gaming mice are intricate and high-tech, and I would consider this mouse to be one of those. It’s perfect for hardcore gamers out there looking for an extra edge in their play.
- From Newegg: Nixeus REVEL Gaming Mouse and Type-R Gaming Mouse Pad for $29.99, which is a whopping $40 off. If you don’t already have a mousepad, then it’s possible that you’re looking for one. It’s all down to personal preference, but a lot of gamers like to use mousepads when they’re doing their thing. If you’re one of those people, then I suggest you check this out.
Best Gaming Keyboard and Mouse Bundle Deals:
- From Walmart: Razer 4 pc. Gaming Bundle for $99. This is a really great deal for someone looking for a complete gaming setup. It comes with a Cynosa Pro keyboard, Deathadder mouse, Kraken headset, and Goliathus mouse pad.
- From Dell: Alienware Keyboard and Mouse Bundle for $129.99. This bundle includes an Alienware Pro Gaming Keyboard and an Alienware Advanced Gaming Mouse. By purchasing this deal, you’re saving around $40 in total.
- From Frys: Gamdias Poseidon M1 Gaming Combo for $34.99. This bundle comes with a neon light illuminated keyboard, an optical sensor gaming mouse, and a gaming headset. For $34.99, I would call this a remarkable value for all that you’re getting.
- From Best Buy: Up to 50% off on all Logitech G Series accessories. I get that this may seem like a more vague offer, but it has a lot of potential. Logitech’s G Series is home to some top of the line gaming keyboards, mice, and headsets. I personally use a Logitech G Series mouse with my gaming setup at home. Great value.
- From Newegg: Logitech G213 Prodigy Keyboard and G403 Prodigy Gaming Mouse Combo for $67.99. This is an excellent deal, with savings of $62 off. As I’ve mentioned already, Logitech’s keyboard and mice are perfect for gamers, so with this deal you don’t at all have to worry about purchasing an inferior product.
As you can see, there are plenty of opportunities to pick up a gaming mouse or keyboard during Black Friday this year. As a retailer that specializes in selling stuff like this, I guess it isn’t a surprise that Newegg has such a large amount of deals available for this particular product. And they have some pretty great ones, too! However, that isn’t to say that you can’t also find some other great gaming keyboard and mouse deals at places like Amazon, Best Buy, and Frys, among others. There’s also a fairly broad range of prices represented among these deals. Hopefully, regardless of your specific budget, you’re able to find an offer that’s right for you.
Really, it’s just a matter of deciding exactly what you want and determining where is best for you to get it! Some PC gamers are really serious about exclusively using mechanical keyboards, but others are less picky. You may also have preferences regarding keyboard formats or the amount of buttons on a mouse. You might even feel strongly about whether or not your gaming equipment has LED lights! If that’s the case, then I advise you review this list of Black Friday deals, and maybe even go out and do some research on your own. I hope that you find that perfect gaming keyboard and mouse deal on Black Friday this year!