A rapper from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Mac Miller dropped his debut album, Blue Slide Park in 2011. Since then, he has released three additional titles, all of which charted in the US. Some of his best-known hits include Knock Knock, Donald Trump, and Party on Fifth Ave. Learn more about the artist below.
Mac Miller– 2017 Facts
Malcolm James McCormick
EZ Mac, Delusional Thomas, Larry Fisherman, The Velvet Revival, Larry Lovestein
Occupation and Job
Actor, comedian, film producer, screenwriter, musician
Mac Miller first gained fame with the release of his debut album, Blue Slide Park in 2011. A considerable success, it not only reached the top of the Billboard 200, but it also spawned the gold-certified single, Party on Fifth Ave.
Age – How Old is He?
He is currently 25 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
He was born on January 19, 1992
Place of Birth/Hometown
He is of Jewish descent
Mac Miller Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
He is 5’6″ tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
He is 170cm tall
Weight in Pounds
He currently weighs 161 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
He currently weighs 73kg
At this time, Mac Miller’s body measurements are unavailable
33 inch or 84cm
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe
Mac Miller’s Personal Life in 2017
Is Mac Miller in a Relationship?
Mac Miller has been dating American singer Ariana Grande since August 2016. Where did the two meet? Allegedly during their collaboration, The Way back in 2013. Though it’s unconfirmed, many speculate that the couple got engaged this summer.
Mac Miller’s Girlfriends
Many years prior, he had dated a young woman by the name of Noms Leasure in 2007.
Up until 2013, he had also been in a long-term relationship with a middle school friend; he had written many songs about her on his mixtape, Macadelic.
As far as we know, Mac Miller does not have any sisters
The rapper has a brother named Miller McCormick
From what we can gather, Mac Miller has not fathered any children.
As a student, he went to Winchester Thurston School in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, after which he went to Taylor Allderdice High School.
Did Mac Miller Go to College
No, Mac Miller has not gone to college. From what we can tell, he had his eyes set on becoming a hip-hop artist ever since his mid-teens. It’s unclear whether or not he plans on continuing his education later on in the future.
At this time, we do not have any information on Mac Miller’s salary.
As of 2017, Mac Miller has an estimated net worth of $6 Million.
In his free time, he likes to surf the internet for new music
Among his favorite foods are peanut butter and jelly sandwiches
Favorite TV Show
Favorite Music Artists
Some of his favorite music artists include A Tribe Called Quest, Outkast, Big L, Lauryn Hill, and the Beastie Boys
Born on January 19, he is a Capricorn
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Mac Miller’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Mac Miller’s Facebook Account
Mac Miller’s Twitter Username
Mac Miller’s Instagram Username
Mac Miller’s Youtube Channel
Mac Miller’s Snapchat Username
Mac Miller’s Snapchat username is @macmiller3d
Other Interesting Facts:
- He launched his own music label print, REMember Music in 2013, which he named after a late friend
- From his debut until now, he has embarked on seven concert tours, one of which (e.g. Under the Influence of Music Tour) was with Wiz Khalifa
- While on tour in 2011, he alongside a few friends were arrested after being caught in possession of marijuana; they subsequently spent the night in prison
- At one point, the rapper became addicted to a combination of codeine and promethazine that went by the name” purple drank”
- Prior to getting into rap, he used to spend the majority of his time playing sports and going to high school parties
- A self-taught musician, he plays many instruments including the guitar, piano, bass, and drums
- He has collaborated with many artists including Consequence, Moola Gang, Cobra Starship, Statik Selektah, Diggy Simmons, and Ariana Grande
- He has produced music for Ab-Soul, Tree Jay and DJ Clockwork, Sir Michael Rocks, Dash, among others
- He has described himself as “the coolest Jewish rapper”
- In 2015, he was sued by Aquarian Dream, a 70’s band sampling their song in his 2014 mixtape, Faces
Mac Miller Bio – 2018 Update
Born and raised in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, Mac Miller decided to get into hip-hop during his high school years. A self-taught musician, he self-released a mixtape dubbed, But My Mackin’ Ain’t Easy in 2007. A few others soon followed, after which he signed a music deal with Rostrum Records. Through the imprint, he came out with his debut album, Blue Slide Park in 2011. Certified gold in Canada, it gave rise to the smash hit, Party on Fifth Ave. Since then, he has three additional albums, Watching Movies with the Sound Off, GO:OD AM, and The Divine Feminine, the last of which was released in 2016.
What has the rapper been up to lately? In support of his fourth album, Miller recently went on The Divine Feminine Tour, which saw him traveling to many countries across the world in 2016. In terms of other music releases, he made a few guest appearances in the works of Ariana Grande, Pete Rock, Thundercat, and Ab-Soul last year; some of the said singles include, Into You (Alex Ghenea Remix), Until Then, D.R.U.G.S., The Law, and Hi. On television, he has also been invited onto the shows, The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, High School Cupid, a Cupid Inc. Story, Verified, and LE Gros Journal.