A hip-hop artist from Georgia, Quavo is best known as one of the members of the music trio, Migos. Alongside Offset and Takeoff, the twenty-something had launched his rap career in 2009. Since their debut, they have released several records including their recent platinum hit, Culture.
Quavo – 2017 Facts
Quavious Keyate Marshall
Occupation and Job
Rapper, Singer, Record Producer
Quavo is best known as a member of the hip-hop trio, Migos, which he had formed alongside Offset and Takeoff in 2009. Together, they have released several records to date, many of which have charted in the US.
Age – How Old is He?
He is currently 26 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
He was born on April 2, 1991
Place of Birth/Hometown
Quavo was born in Lawrenceville, Georgia. Growing up, he was raised alongside Takeoff and Offset in a mostly suburban area in Gwinnett County, approximately half an hour away from Atlanta.
He is African American
Quavo Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
He is 5’10” tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
He is 178cm tall
Weight in Pounds
He currently weighs 163 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
He currently weighs 74kg
At this time, Quavo’s body measurements are unavailable
His waist size has not been disclosed
His shoe size is unknown at this time
Quavo’s Personal Life in 2017
Is Quavo in a Relationship?
Though it has not been confirmed, there have been rumors stating that Quavo has been romantically involved with Karrueche Tran earlier this year.
Though it isn’t official, it’s said that the rapper was also romantically involved with Lira Galore and Iggy Azalea sometime in the past.
Unknown (He had died when Quavo was just a few years old)
As far as we know, Quavo does not have any sisters.
Quavo does not have any brothers- having said that, it’s probably fair to say that Takeoff and Offset are as close to him as real brothers.
No, Quavo does not have any children that we know of.
As a student, The Migos rapper went to Berkmar High School for a few years, prior to dropping out to pursue music full time. During his time there, he was a member of the school football team.
Did Quavo Go to College
As far as we know, Quavo has not gone to college- he has been focused on his music career (alongside Takeoff and Offset) ever since he dropped out of high school.
At this time, we do not have any information on Quavo’s salary.
As of 2017, Quavo has an estimated net worth of $2 Million.
A talented athlete, he enjoys playing basketball in his spare time.
Favorite TV Show
Favorite Music Artists
Growing up, Gucci Mane was one of his favorite rappers.
Basketball and football- as a teen, he had played as a quarterback for his high school’s football team.
Born on April 2nd, he is an Aries
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Quavo’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Quavo’s Facebook Account
Quavo’s Twitter Username
Quavo’s Instagram Username
Quavo’s Youtube Channel
Quavo is not active on Youtube
Quavo’s Snapchat Username
Quavo’s Snapchat username is @quavoyrn
Other Interesting Facts:
- He dropped out a few months prior to his high school graduation, despite having played football during his senior year
- He alongside the rest of the trio were arrested during a concert at Georgia Southern University after they were found in possession of a firearm, narcotics, and marijuana in 2015
- As a solo artist, he landed his first feature in 2014 in Mendo Kelly’s single, What Are You Thinking?
- He has collaborated with many artists including Drake, Machine Gun Kelly, DJ Khaled, Keke Palmer, and Liam Payne, among others
- At the beginning of their career, Migos was known as the Polo Club- it was after the Polo brand had gone out of style that they decided to change their name
- This year, he received two Teen Choice Awards (e.g. Choice Electronic/Dance Song, R&B/Hip-Hop Song) and an MTV Video Music nomination
- He currently has 5.5 million followers on Instagram and more than 1 million fans on Twitter
- He first developed an interest in music during the seventh grade with his nephew and cousin
- Early in their career, the trio used to offer DJ’s a free drink if they played one of their tracks at the club
Quavo Bio – 2018 Update
Born in Lawrenceville, Georgia, Quavo grew up with Offset and Takeoff half an hour away from Atlanta. With their shared interest in hip-hop, the trio eventually decided to form a music group in 2009, under the name “Migos.” After churning out a series of mixtapes, they released their first studio album, Yung Rich Nation in the summer of 2015, under Atlantic Records. A solid debut, it gave rise to the gold single, Versace, which had also charted on the Billboard Top 100. From there, they dropped several tracks including, Fight Night, Handsome and Wealthy, and Bad and Boujee, all of which were big hits. Most recently, they issued their second album, Culture on January 27, 2017.
Their first album to reach number one, Culture spawned a handful of singles including, T-Shirt, and Slippery, the latter of which featured Gucci Mane. In addition to that, Migos has also landed a few features in the works of Katy Perry, Sean Paul, and Steve Aoki earlier this year; these include Bon Appetite, Body, and Night Call. While the rapper is mostly known for his work with the hip-hop trio, he has contributed to a few songs such as Champions, Go Off, and Too Hotty, all of which went on to chart in the United States. As a featured artist, he has also worked with Machine Gun Kelly, Drake, ASAP Mob, Liam Payne, Lil Duck, among a few others.