Where do you turn in the middle of the night when your child has a fever or the middle of the day when you needs some snacks and light bulbs? Rite Aid, of course! Largest pharmacy chain on the East Coast and 2rd largest in the country, a Fortune 500 company, it began as one humble store in Scranton, Pennsylvania in 1962. Business was soon booming and by 1965, the company had spread to 5 states and became a publicly traded entity in 1968. These days, it’s the business you trust with your family’s health and to keep you stocked up on all those home essentials at low prices that won’t bring the roof down.
Gearing up for the 2017 holiday season, Rite Aid is here for the country once again, open Thanksgiving Day for those last minute must-haves before the turkey hits the table and opening bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 7am on Black Friday. Don’t worry though, because they’ve got the hottest deals on the shelves and if you can’t make it out right away, sale prices are good from Thanksgiving right on through to Saturday, November 25th.
The Rite Aid Black Friday 2017 ad scan has just leaked and this year the deals are, quite frankly, amazing! The focus is on you and your family, with everything you need to keep you going through the holiday season (also the cold and flu season!) and make every day merry. Let’s take a look and break down the absolute can’t miss deals Rite Aid has just waiting for you!
Best Rite Aid 2017 Black Friday Deals:
Buy 1 Get 2 Free
- Holiday Boxed Cards: Say it with a card and don’t forget Great Auntie Ethel, Cousin Stu, and your dentist’s receptionist when you B1G2F!
- Holiday Gift Wrap and Bags: Nothing says you care like a wrapped present under the tree or a trendy gift bag. It’s never too early to stock up!
- Kellogg’s, Post, or Quaker Cereal/Quaker Chewy Bars: Goodbye breakfast brawls! Everyone in the family gets their first choice cereal this Black Friday.
- Hershey’s Pot of Gold (7-10pc.) and Russel Stover Assortment (24 pc.): Chocolates make a great gift but an even better secret snack. Go on and treat yourself!
- Nivea Soft Creme of Lip Care: The winter can be rough on your skin and leave you with painfully chapped lips. Soothe the aches and B1G2F!
Buy 1 Get 1 Free
- Assorted Pilot Writing Instruments: Extra pens so when you really need one, it’s right there waiting for you.
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate (1 lb.) and Reese’s Peanut Butter cups (1 lb.): What could be sweeter than one pound of candy in your stocking? How about two!
- Mix n’Match! Pringles, Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, or Nabisco Cookies: If you’re entertaining or just picking something up for the office holiday potluck, B1G1F!
- Duracell Accessories: If it’s a hot gift this year, of course batteries won’t be included, so stock up now and avoid the tears Christmas morning.
2 For 1 Low Price
- Cottonelle Bath Tissue or Viva Paper Towels (2 for $10): All that cooking and all those guests are going to mean more paper products, so you might as well save!
- Nestle Candy Bars (2 for $1): Stocking stuffer or mid-afternoon stuffer…don’t worry, we won’t tell!
- Select Tape (2 for $2): It’s a very distinct nightmare being all ready for a late-night present wrapping session and not being able to find the tape, so take 2 for $2.
- Kids Christmas Socks (2 for $1): Who says getting socks for Christmas is bad? They’ll be begging to wear these all 12 days of Christmas.
- Holiday Gift Popcorn Tins (2 for $7): A classic holiday gift that tastes good and leaves a lovely useful tin long after all the snacks are gone.
- DiGiorno 12″ Pizzas (2 for $9): It’s not delivery, it’s…more pizza for your dollar! Save date night or win the kids’ adoration with pizza anytime.
- Magnavox Digital Earbuds ($6): Perfect for a White Elephant, a stocking stuffer, or just an extra pair to keep you going on the morning jog.
- Coty Fragrance Gift Sets ($13.99): Give the gift of scent this year with tasteful gift sets for him and her.
- Air Wars Battle Drones ($59.99 – SAVE $40!): Up in the sky! Is it a bird? Is it a drone? Yes! Hours of fun for you and the kids (and we won’t tell if you try to recreate Top Gun!)
- Altec Lansing Bluetooth Speakers (up to %50 off!): The party really gets started when the speakers come out and the whole gang can connect up to play their fav tunes.
- X Box 3-Month Membership Gift Card ($24.99): Give the gift that keeps on giving! Access to everything X Box has to offer for your loved one.
This is just a sampling of the hot deals you’ll find at Rite Aid for Black Friday 2017. Don’t forget to sign up for a Plenti Rewards card because November 23rd through the 25th, you’ll earn Plenti Points EQUAL to the amount you spend, up to $180! Remember that supplies may be limited so it’s first come, first serve, but don’t be afraid to cram your cart with all the essentials you need to make this holiday season a smashing success!
Rite Aid Black Friday FAQ’s:
When does Rite Aid open for Black Friday?
Most locations will open at 7am on Black Friday and maintain normal closing hours.
2017 Rite Aid Black Friday Hours:
Thanksgiving Day: Most locations will be open, call your local store for hours.
Black Friday: 7am – closing hours (The pharmacy will operate on normal hours)
Saturday, November 25th: normal business hours
Can you shop online or is it in-store only?
Not only can you shop online, but you’ll save %30 from now through Saturday, November 25th!
What is the Rite Aid Return Policy?
Refunds are generally credited using original payment method and will be accepted within 90 days of the original date of purchase. If you don’t have your receipt but you have your wellness+ card or phone number, Rite Aid can look for your transaction 48 hrs after the original purchase date and provide you with a full refund.
To return or exchange an item without a receipt or wellness+ or Plenti card information, you will be required to present photo ID. Returns without receipt or card will receive the lowest promotion price in the last 45 days. Refunds cannot be issued on: cigarettes and tobacco products, prescriptions, prepaid cards, gift cards or money services, and lottery tickets.