Stage Stores is one of the many department stores currently open throughout the United States. They offer a vast array of items such as accessories, apparel, and housewares. Additionally, they have more than 700 branches in 42 states so you’ll surely find one near your place for the biggest sale of the year.
Speaking of this year’s biggest sale, the ad of Stage Stores for Black Friday 2017 was leaked on the Internet and it contains a massive amount of deals that will get you in a shopping mood. To help you find the best discounts, we have checked the ad and listed below these incredible offers.
Without further ado, here are some of the best things you can buy at Stage Stores this Black Friday 2017:
Best Stage Stores 2017 Black Friday Deals
- Get the U.S. Polo Assn. Crewneck Fleece for its doorbuster price of $14.99 and $34.99 during the weekend. This is originally priced at $50.00. You can also grab the Thermal Tops from this brand for $14.99 instead of $44.00 to $48.00. If you wait until the weekend, then the price will go up to $30.80 to $33.60.
- For $19.99 you can take home all U.S. Polo Assn. Outerwear, Sweaters, and Woven Shirts. The same doorbuster price also applies for the Van Heusen Woven & Knit Sports Shirts and Chaps Tartan Plaid Woven Shirts.
- Spalding Fleece Hoodies / Pants are up for grabs with a price tag of $9.99 on Black Friday and $24.99 during the weekend. This is originally at $40.00. The Denim Jeans / Joggers, Flannel Woven Shirts, and Knit Tops from Rustic Blue are also available for $9.99.
- The Levi’s 501 Original and 505 Regular Fit Jeans are tagged at $35.99 instead of $39.99 after a rebate of four dollars. As for the Levi’s 511 Jeans Slim Fit, you can take it home for $41.99 after a rebate of $8.00.
For the Ladies
- Instead of the usual $38.00, the Juniors Plush Giftable Tops can be yours for $9.99, and on the weekend it will be at $19.99. The same discount also applies to the Juniors Fashion Pullover Sweaters during the same days.
- The Signature Studio Sweaters have a doorbuster deal of $19.99, while on the weekend they will be at $29.99. You can expect the same price cut for the Cardigans from Hannah, Rebecca Malone, and Signature Studio.
- Since winter is coming, you should brace for the cold by getting Jackets and Coats from Juniors. These have a price of $19.99 this Friday, while on Saturday and Sunday they will be at $36.99. These discounts are truly massive as the items are regularly priced at $60.00.
- A wide selection of Women’s Holiday Tees, Tops, and Leggings are up for grabs with a $9.99 price tag. For $6.99, and $18.00 to $20.00 on the weekend, you can choose from an assortment of Women’s Layering Tops Ruffed Mock Neck or ¾ Sleeved Crewneck.
- Get some quality sleep with the help of Sleep Pants from Misses by Hannah and Juniors by PJ Collins. Worry not as these are discounted at $7.99, and $12.99 on the weekend.
- Get a Clinique Lash Bash Kit for $25.00 instead of $43.50. Speaking of Clinique, you can get a Best of Clinique Package for only $49.50 instead of $197 when you purchase Clinique items worth $29.50 or more.
- The Elizabeth Arden Kissables 4pc. Up Gloss Set have a discount of $15.00 instead of $44.00. As for the Elizabeth Arden Lip Oil Trio Set, you can get them for $35.00 instead of the original $58.50 value.
- A 50% price cut awaits those who will purchase Beauty & Bath / Spa Giftables such as:
- Color Kits and Brush Sets from The Beauty Bar and NYX Professional Makeup and Ecotools.
- Bath Sets from Tuscan Hills and Lila Grace.
- A wide assortment of Soaps, Bath Bombs, and Fizzies.
- The entire stock of Sharper Image Toys for Kids will be priced at $11.99 to $31.99, while on the weekend they will be at $30.00 to $80.00.
- Toys from Fisher-Price and Shimmer and Shine are tagged at $9.99 as a doorbuster exclusive. They are regularly priced at $12.99 to $14.99.
- Get the Motorized Train Set with Sound for a massive price drop of $47.99 on Black Friday 2017. If you wait for the weekend, then it will be priced at $71.99. It is originally priced at $120.00.
- Play that song during the holidays with the Piano Dance Mat for only $55.99, and $83.99 on the weekends. This toy is originally at $140.00.
Stage Stores Black Friday Hours & FAQs
- When does Stage Stores open for Black Friday?
Stage Stores is open on Thanksgiving and Friday. Online shopping is also available during these days.
- 2017 Stage Stores Black Friday Hours:
On Thanksgiving, the doors open at 2:00PM until 1:00AM. On Friday, they will be open from 6:00AM to 10:00PM. Don’t forget to get in line early on Thursday as each Stage Stores branch offers a 4ft. Teddy Bear or a 30qt. Pelican Premium Cooler for one lucky customer.
Don’t despair if you didn’t get these freebies as the first 75 customers will receive $10 worth of Giftspiration Gift Cards. Just make sure to pray for luck as two of these cards are worth $50 and $250.
- Can you shop online or is it in-store only?
You can shop online all day from Thursday to Friday.
- What is the Stage Stores Return Policy?
These guys allow replacements for up to 30 days as long as the items are unopened, unused, or undamaged so you can get a full refund.