A professional poker player, Dan Bilzerian won over $30,000 at the World Series of Poker Main Event in 2009. A former Navy SEAL, he spends much of his free time gambling, whether it be in casinos or nightclubs. As of 2017, he is said to have an estimated net worth of $150 million. Interested in learning more about the star poker player? Be sure to keep on scrolling down!
Dan Bilzerian– 2018 Facts
Blitz, Instagram’s Playboy King, Instagram King
Occupation and Job
Professional Poker Player, Actor
Dan Bilzerian first came into the spotlight after winning $30,000 at the World Series of Poker Main Event in 2009. Since then, he has also gained himself a significant following on social media- over 23 million followers on Instagram to be exact!
Age – How Old is He?
He is 37 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
His birthday is on December 7, 1980
Place of Birth/Hometown
Dan Bilzerian was born and raised in Tampa, Florida; he currently splits his time between Las Vegas, Nevada and Hollywood Hills, California.
He is of Armenian descent
Dan Bilzerian Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
He is 5’7 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
He is 1.74 meters tall
Weight in Pounds
He currently weighs around 165 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
He currently weighs around 88.5 kg
At this time, Dan Bilzerian’s body measurements are unavailable
His waist size has not been disclosed
His shoe size has not been disclosed
Is Dan Bilzerian in a Relationship?
Earlier this summer, the poker player revealed that he’s in a relationship with the model, Sofia Beverly. According to reports, it is his first monogamous relationship (he previously revealed that he has once slept with 17 girls in a week).
Dan Bilzerian’s Girlfriends
At this time, we do not have any information on Dan Bilzerian’s previous girlfriends/partners.
As far as we can tell, Dan Bilzerian does not have any sisters.
Dan Bilzerian has a younger brother named Adam, who is also a poker player.
From what we can tell, Dan Bilzerian does not have any children
At this time, it’s unclear where exactly Dan Blizerian had completed his secondary education.
As far as we know, he has not gone to college. With that said, he did join the Navy SEAL training program in 2000, though he ultimately did not graduate.
At this time, we do not have any information on Dan Bilzerian’s salary. Having said that, however, he regularly takes home a significant amount of winnings from the poker table.
As of 2017, Dan Bilzerian has an estimated net worth of $150 million
Favorite TV Show
Favorite Music Artists
Born on December 7, he is a Sagittarius
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Dan Bilzerian’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Dan Bilzerian’s Facebook Account
Dan Bilzerian’s Twitter Username
Dan Bilzerian’s Instagram Username
Dan Bilzerian’s Youtube Channel
Dan Bilzerian’s Snapchat Username
Dan Bilzerian’s Snapchat username is @danbilzerian
Other Interesting Facts:
- He has once stated that half of his family was murdered during the Armenian Genocide
- During his Navy SEAL training, he was allegedly dropped from the program for a safety violation on the shooting range
- In 2010, he defended Alex Rodriguez, a former professional baseball player after he was accused of having gambled illegally
- In 2011, he raced against American attorney Tom Goldstein at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway for a wager of $385,000; he ultimately won in the end
- Partly due to his heavy drug abuse and lavish lifestyle, he is said to have suffered from three heart attacks by the time he was 32
- In 2014, he sued the producers of Lone Survivor, after his role was reduced to being less than a minute (he had loaned $1 million to the production of the film, in exchange for eight minutes of screen time)
- In 2014, he attempted to throw Janice Griffith, a pornographic actress, off the roof of a house, and into a swimming pool for photo shoot; he ultimately missed, which led to her breaking her foot
- In December 2014, he was arrested at LAX International Airport for making unrelated bomb charges
- In the summer of 2015, he announced that he would be running for the President of the United States; he later stopped his presidency to endorse Donald Trump
- During the Las Vegas shooting on October 1, 2017, he filmed multiple videos, that have since been shared widely on social media
- Last year, American rapper T-Pain wrote and released a song named after him
- He has appeared in multiple films including Olympus Has Fallen, The Other Woman, Cat Run 2, and War Dogs
Dan Bilzerian Bio – 2018 Update
A former Navy SEAL trainee, DanBilzeriann is the brother of fellow poker player, Adam Bilzerian. Nicknamed ‘Blitz’, he first gained attention after cashing out $30,000 at the Las Vegas World Series of Poker Main Event in 2009. Since then, he has received millions of dollars in winnings in various gambling events. As famous on social media as he is at the poker table, he currently has over 23 million followers on Instagram. Also active on Twitter (where he has 1.5 million fans), he was voted as ‘one of the funniest poker players’ on the platform in 2010 by Bluff Magazine.
Aside from being a professional poker player, Bilzerian has also appeared in several films over the past years. In 2013, he played his first role in the biographical war thriller, Lone Survivor, starring Mark Wahlberg, Emile Hirsh, and Taylor Kitsch, among others. A series of additional titles soon followed including The Other Women, The Equalizer, and Cat Run 2, all of which were released in 2014. Most recently, he made a brief appearance in Golden Globe-nominated film, War Dogs (2016).
What has he been up to this year? Earlier this fall, he was present at the Las Vegas shooting, during which he filmed and posted numerous videos on Instagram. Fortunately, he was not injured in the incident.