An American actress, Lisa Rinna originally rose to fame in the daytime soap, Days of Our Lives. Since then, she has appeared in several additional shows, including Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, which she stars in currently. To learn more about her, be sure to keep on reading!
Lisa Rinna– 2017 Facts
Occupation and Job
Actress, television host, reality TV star
Lisa Rinna initially rose to fame in the 90’s as Billie Reed on the NBC soap opera, Days of Our Lives. In the recent years, she has been starring on Bravo’s reality series, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, which has garnered her an impressive amount of attention.
Age – How Old are they?
She is 54 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
Her birthday is on July 11, 1963
Place of Birth/Hometown
Newport Beach, CA, and Medford, OR
She is of English, Portuguese, and Italian descent
Lisa Rinna Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
She is 5’7 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
She is 170cm tall
Weight in Pounds
She weighs 128 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
She weighs 58 kg
Her body measurements are 36-26-35
26 inches or 66cm
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe
Size 4 (US)
Is Lisa Rinna in a Relationship?
Lisa Rinna has been with her husband, Harry Hamlin, a fellow actor, for over 20 years; they had married back in 1997.
Lisa Rinna’s Boyfriends
In the past, she’s said to have been romantically involved with Peter Barton and Todd Nelson.
She had a sister named Nancy who died from an overdose a few years ago, according to an emotional reveal she had on The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.
As far as we know, Lisa Rinna does not have any brothers.
Lisa Rinna has two children with her husband; two daughters named Amelia Gray (b. 2001). and Delilah Belle (b. 1998).
As a student, she went to Medford Senior High School in Medford, Oregon, from which she graduated in 1981.
Instead of going to college, Lisa Rinna decided to go for a modeling career after her high school graduation. To do that, she relocated to San Francisco, California.
At this time, we do not have any information on Lisa Rinna’s salary. Considering her popularity, however, it wouldn’t be surprising if she pulls in a decent amount from the Bravo reality series.
As of 2017, Lisa Rinne has an estimated net worth of $8 Million.
Mexican cuisine is her favorite
Icy cold margarita
Favorite TV Show
Favorite Music Artists
Born on July 11, she is a Cancer
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Lisa Rinna’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Lisa Rinna’s Facebook Account
Lisa Rinna’s Twitter Username
Lisa Rinna’s Instagram Username
Lisa Rinna’s Youtube Channel
As far as we know, Lisa Rinna does not have a Youtube channel
Lisa Rinna’s Snapchat Username
Lisa Rinna’s Snapchat username is @lisarinna1
Other Interesting Facts:
- In 1985, she appeared in John Parr’s music video, Naughty Naughty, where she was seen as one of his passengers in the car
- In 2009, she starred alongside her husband Harry Hamlin in the Broadway play, Chicago, where she played the part of Roxie Hart
- In 2002, she became the co-host of the daily lifestyle talk show, Soap Talk, for which she has garnered a nomination for a Daytime Emmy Award
- A few years back, she competed in Dancing with the Stars, having been partnered up with professional dancer Louis van Amstel
- She had her own reality TV series, Harry Loves Lisa, which premiered in the fall of 2010
- In 2012, she modeled an adult incontinence brief by Depend
- For a few years, she and her husband owned a boutique in Sherman Oaks; due to their busy careers, they eventually closed the store in 2012
- She has admitted to having received Juvederm, botox, and silicone injections
- She has appeared in two TV productions opposite her husband, the Lifetime film, Sex, Lies & Obsession, and the crime drama, Veronica Mars
- As of December 2017, she has over 930K fans on Twitter and more than 1.2 million on Instagram
Lisa Rinna Bio – 2018 Update
Lisa Rinna grew up in Oregon, where she attended school. Soon after her graduation, she moved to San Francisco to try and reach her dream of becoming a model; it wasn’t until 1988 that she made her acting debut in Captive Rage. Over the next few years, she guest appeared in The Hogan Family (1990), Lies Before Kisses (1991), and Shades of L.A. (1991). Then in 1992, she hit it big after being cast on Days of Our Lives, as Billie Reed. To date, it remains to be her most well-remembered portrayal on television, besides Melrose Place (1996).
Since then, she has added a list of credits to her name including Veronica Mars (2004), Hannah Montana (2008), and Community (2010). Aside from acting, Rinna has also become more involved with reality television in the recent years; for instance, she has appeared on The Celebrity Apprentice 4, RuPaul’s Drag Race, and All-Star Celebrity Apprentice. Perhaps most noteworthy of all, however, is her involvement in the Bravo series, The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Introduced in season five, she still is a main reality star on the show. Just recently, the seventh season wrapped up in April 2017.
What else has Lisa Rinna been up to this year? Aside from that, not much; it looks like most of her time has gone towards the Bravo series. With that said, she did make a recent cameo in the sitcom, The Middle (2017).