Based in Miami, Florida, Smokepurpp gained widespread attention earlier this year after his song, Audi went viral online. Known for his contributions to Soundcloud, the rapper recently released his debut mixtape, Deadstar in September.
Smokepurpp– 2017 Facts
Rapper, hip-hop artist, record producer
Smokepurpp rose to fame earlier this year, after one of his tracks, Audi went viral on Soundcloud, with millions of streams. Since then, he has dropped his debut mixtape, Deadstar in September 2017.
How Old is He?
He is 20 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
His birthday is on May 15, 1997
Smokepurpp was born in Chicago, Illinois, where he spent the first two years of his life. Soon afterward, he and his family relocated to Miami, Florida, where he went to school.
He is African American
Smokepurpp Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
He is 6’2″ tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
He is 187cm tall
Weight in Pounds
He currently weighs 154 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
He currently weighs 70kg
Is Smokepurpp in a Relationship?
As far as we can tell, the rapper is currently single. If he is in a relationship, he has not revealed it to the public.
At this time, we do not have any information on Smokepurpp’s previous relationships.
As a student, he went to North Gardens High School in Miami Gardens, Florida. Like many teens his age, however, he eventually got involved with drugs and marijuana at the age of sixteen. Prior to his graduation, he dropped out during his senior year in 2016.
Smokepurpp has not continued his education since he dropped out of high school.
As of 2017, Smokepurpp has an estimated net worth of $1.1 Million.
It’s assumed that he enjoys working on new music in his free time
Favorite TV Show
Favorite Music Artists
Young Thug is his favorite rapper- he draws a lot of inspiration from his music
Born on May 15, he is a Taurus
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Smokepurpp’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Smokepurpp’s Facebook Account
Smokepurpp’s Twitter Username
Smokepurpp’s Instagram Username
Smokepurpp’s Youtube Channel
Smokepurpp’s Snapchat Username
Smokepurpp’s Snapchat username is @lilwaterwet
- Initially got into producing music as a hobby due to boredom in his mid-teens
- His biggest song to date, Audi has been played over 25 million times on Soundcloud and 22 million times on Spotify
- Regarding his high school career, he described himself as being “calm student”
- As of 2017, he has amassed over 13.3 million views across his Youtube channel, with more than 75,000 subscribers
- The most popular video on his Youtube channel, Smokepurpp “Ski Has” Music Video has been played over 5.3 million times online
- He is known for his contributions to the “Soundcloud Rap Movement”, having influenced rappers such as Lil Pump with his music
- Two days after signing to Alamo and Interscope Records, he announced his debut mixtape on Twitter, on March 9, 2017
- He is associated with XXXTentacion, Lil Pump, Travis Scott, D.R.A.M., Chief Keef, and Ski Mask The Slump God
- Since the release of his debut mixtape, Deadstar, he has signed to Cactus Jack Records
- After his music career started to take off, he dropped out of high school during his senior year
- He currently has 1.2 million followers on Instagram and more than 176K fans on Twitter
- It has been announced that he will be performing at the 2017 Lights All Night Festival alongside Maxo Kream, and Ugly God
Hailing from Chicago, Illinois, Smokepurpp initially picked up music as a hobby as a teen. Initially a producer, he eventually decided to experiment with rapping after his instrumentals went unsold. One of his first songs, Live Off a Lick (Feat. XXXTentacion) was posted to Soundcloud in 2015. Working his way up, he soon managed to land a deal with Interscope and Alamo Records in March 2017. Not long afterward, it was announced that he would be releasing his debut mixtape, Deadstar later in the year. Featuring guest appearances from Juicy J, Chief Keef, Yo Gotti, and Travis Scott, among others, it produced four singles including his most popular track to date, Audi, which has since been streamed over 25 million times on Soundcloud.
On top of his solo projects, Smokepurpp has worked with numerous artist over the past little while including, Lil Pump, G-Eazy, Carnage, Ronny J, and Famous Dex. Some of the said singles include JOHNNY!, Ignorant, Pinky Ring, What U Saying’, and Elementary. What has the rapper been up to lately? Since early 2017, he has also been putting on a number of concerts across the country. For instance, he has already performed in Austin, Chicago, Dallas, Houston, and Silver Spring. According to his schedule, he still has two upcoming shows left for December; one in Sayreville, New Jersey, and another in Santa Ana, California. Fancy seeing him perform on stage? Here’s your chance.