The King of Hip-Hop, Eminem achieved mainstream popularity in the late 90’s with his breakthrough album, The Slim Shady LP. Since then, he has dropped several titles including The Eminem Show, Encore, Recovery, Relapse, and The Marshall Mathers LP. Most recently, he released his ninth album, Revival in December 2017. We’ve got more on him below, so be sure to keep reading if you’re interested in learning more about the rapper.
Eminem Personal Facts – 2018 Update
Marshall Bruce Mathers III
Eminem, M&M, Double M
Occupation and Job
Record producer, Rapper, Hip Hop Artist, Songwriter, Actor
One of the best-selling artists of the 2000’s in the U.S., he initially rose to fame with his 1999 album, The Slim Shady LP. Since his debut, the rapper has sold over 47.4 million albums across the U.S.
Age – How Old is He?
He is currently 45 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
His birthday is on October 17, 1972
Place of Birth/Hometown
Eminem was born in St. Joseph, Missouri. Growing up, he spent his childhood between Missouri and Michigan.
He is of Scottish, Swiss-German, German, and English descent
Eminem Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
He is 5’7 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
He is 1.73 meters tall
Weight in Pounds
He currently weighs 150 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
He currently weighs 68kg
At this time, Eminem’s body measurements are unavailable
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe
Is Eminem Currently in a Relationship?
As far as we know, Eminem is currently single.
The rapper has been married twice in the past; interestingly enough- to the same person, Kimberly Scott.
Previously, it’s said that he had also been romantically involved with Skylar Grey, Tracy McNew, and Kesia Alvarez.
Deborah Rae Nelson
Marshall Bruce Mathers Jr.
Eminem has a sister named Sarah Mathers.
Eminem has two brothers named Nathan Kane Samara, and Michael Mathers.
Eminem has three daughters, Whitney Scott Mathers, Hailie Jade, and Alaina Marie Mathers.
Growing up as a teen, he went to Lincoln High School, though he ultimately dropped out at the age of seventeen, following three years of achieving poor grades.
He has not gone to college
At this time, we do not have any information on Eminem’s salary.
As of 2017, Eminem has an estimated net worth of $190 million.
He enjoys spending time with his daughters
He has stated that Mexican Cuisine is his favorite
He’s a big fan of comic books
Favorite TV Show
Favorite Music Artists
Some of his favorite rappers include Dr. Dre, Tupac and Jay Z
Football and Basketball
Born on October 17, he is a Libra
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Eminem’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Eminem’s Facebook Account
Eminem’s Twitter Username
Eminem’s Instagram Username
Eminem’s Youtube Channel
Eminem’s Snapchat Username
Eminem’s Snapchat username is @Eminem
Other Interesting Facts:
- As a teen, he wrote many letters to his father, all of which came back to him as “return to sender”
- Despite having been a happy child, he was often bullied during his teenage years
- At the age of fourteen, he began to rap with his close friend, Mike Ruby; it was during then that he adopted his name “M&M”
- As his reputation grew in the local scene, he was recruited by several music groups including the New Jacks
- In 2003, it was said that the U.S. Secret Service had looked into allegations claiming that he had threatened the President
- A big fan of Tupac, he has produced numerous songs for the rapper including twelve of the titles from his Loyal to the Game album
- At one point, an Australian politician tried to ban from the company due to his homophobic lyrics
- One of the greatest rap artists of all time, he was hailed as one of the Top 100 Greatest Artists of All Time by the Rolling Stone
- In 2008, he published his autobiography, The Way I Am, which detailed his struggles with fame, drugs, poverty, and depression
- In the past, he has appeared in two Super Bowl XLV commercials, one of Lipton’s Brisk Ice Tea, and another for the Chrysler 200
- In 2002, he starred in the film, 8 Mile, for which he received numerous awards for
- He has headlined two concert tours in the past, The Recovery Tour (2010 to 2013), and The Rapture Tour (2014)