A singer-songwriter, MattyB rose to fame after posting popular remixes on Youtube. Since he began his career in 2010, he has released numerous covers, all of which have proved to be a hit on his channel. In August 2015, he dropped his debut extended play, Outside the Lines, which contained four original songs. Want to learn more about the teen star? We’ve got more on him below- so stay with us!
MattyB Personal Facts – 2018 Update
Matthew David Morris
MattyB, MattyB Raps
Singer, Songwriter, Recording Artist, Rapper, YouTuber
Matty originally rose to fame after a few of his remix videos went viral on Youtube. Since then, he has continued to cover numerous hits, all of which are critically acclaimed. A few years into his music career, he released his first EP titled, Outside the Lines in August 2015, which came laced with four original tracks.
Age – How Old is He?
He is 15 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
His birthday is on January 6, 2003
Place of Birth/Hometown
MattyB was born and brought up in Duluth, Georgia, alongside his four siblings- three brothers and one sister.
He is Caucasian
MattyB Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
He is 5’4 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
He is 1.63 meters tall
Weight in Pounds
His current weight is around 132 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
His current weight is around 60 kg
His body measurements are unavailable at this time
29.5 in or 75 cm
His shoe size has not been disclosed to the public
Is Matty B Currently in a Relationship?
The teen has been dating Kate Cadogan, his best friend, since 2013.
Matty B’s Girlfriends
We do not have any information on his previous dating history at this time.
He has a younger sister named Sarah Grace, who is also well known on social media.
Born into a large family, he has three brothers, Joshua, Blake Morris Jr., and John Michael- they have been featured in several of his videos in the past.
No, he does not have any children.
Matty attends Wesleyan School located in the suburb of Peachtree Corners in Atlanta.
Seeing as how he’s still in his mid-teens, MattyB is still working toward graduating high school. At this time, it’s unknown whether or not the singer plans on attending college afterward.
Unfortunately, this information is not available at this time.
MattyB currently has an estimated net worth of $1.5 Million.
When he isn’t singing or making music, he enjoys playing sports such as baseball with his friends
Turkey sandwiches are among one of his favorite foods
Favorite TV Show
Red and Blue
He enjoys a variety of sports including baseball, soccer, lacrosse, and football
Born on January 6, he is a Capricorn
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
MattyB’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
MattyB’s Instagram Username
MattyB’s Facebook Account
MattyB’s Youtube Channel
MattyB’s Twitter Username
MattyB’s Snapchat Username
MattyB’s Snapchat username is @realmattybraps
Other Interesting Facts:
- Most of his music and MVs are produced by his older cousin, Charles Manning, aka MarsRaps
- At the age of twelve, he was ranked number 19 on Billboard’s list of “Top 21 Under 21”
- He has performed on television multiple times in the shows The Wendy Williams Show, TODAY Show, and Dr. PHil Show, among others
- At one point, he even sang for Perez Hilton’s birthday party in Los Angeles
- The first song that he made available for purchase, a cover of Just the Way You Are (Feat. Tyler Ward) was released in August 2010
- He has been interested in hip-hop since the age of five; allegedly, he was immediately drawn to the beats
- He has appeared in several television commercials over the past years including those that aired on Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon, and Disney
- In 2014, he released his first original songs, You Make My Heart Skip, and Goliath, both of which received rave reviews from fans
- In the summer of 2016, he released his memoir, That’s a Rap, which was written in most parts bay writer Travis Thrasher
- A few years into his music career, he surpassed one billion views on his Youtube channel in August 2014
- His music video, That’s the Way peaked at number 11 on the Billboard Social 50 Chart in 2012