A reality star, Sheree Whitfield is best known for her appearance in The Real Housewives of Atlanta. One of the original cast members, she has starred on the show for several years (albeit with a break in-between). If you want to learn more about her, be sure to keep reading below.
Sheree Whitfield– 2018 Facts
Occupation and Job
Reality Star, Businesswoman, TV Personality
Sheree Whitfield is best recognized as one of the housewives on Bravo’s The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Introduced in the first season, she remained on the series for four seasons, prior to taking a prolonged break. To the pleasant surprise of fans, she later returned as a main cast member in 2016, after appearing as a friend in season eight.
Age – How Old is She?
She is 47 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
Her birthday is on January 2, 1970
Place of Birth/Hometown
Sheree Whitfield was born in Shaker Heights, Ohio. Currently, she resides with her family in Atlanta.
She is of African American descent
Sheree Whitfield Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
He is 5’5 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
He is 1.69 meters tall
Weight in Pounds
She currently weighs around 128 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
She currently weighs around 58kg
At this time, Sheree Whitfield’s body measurements are unavailable
Her waist size has not been disclosed
Her shoe size has not been disclosed
Is Sheree Whitfield in a Relationship?
According to sources, Sheree Whitfield is currently in a relationship with Tyrone Williams, an inmate who was caught and sentenced to 10 years behind bars for running a Ponzi scene. In the recent months, many online blogs have claimed that the two have gotten married; these claims remain unconfirmed at this time.
Sheree Whitfield’s Boyfriends
In the past, she was married to Bob Whitfield, a former football offensive tackle in the NFL; they couple divorced in 2007 after seven years of marriage.
She has a sister named Mary, whom she met for the first time in 2015. Put up for adoption by her mother, it wasn’t until her mother registered with the state to find her that they eventually met face to face.
She has a brother, whose name has not been revealed.
The reality star has three children with her ex-husband Bob Whitfield, two daughters named Kaleigh and Tierra, and a son named Kairo.
It’s unclear where Sheree Whitfield completed her secondary education at this time.
As far as we know, Sheree Whitfield has not gone to college.
According to sources, the RHOA star received an alleged $800,000 for the latest season of the reality series.
As of 2017, Sheree Whitfield has an estimated net worth of $100,000.
Favorite TV Show
Favorite Music Artists
Born on January 2nd, she is a Capricorn
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Sheree Whitfield’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Sheree Whitfield’s Facebook Account
Sheree Whitfield’s Twitter Username
Sheree Whitfield’s Instagram Username
Sheree Whitfield’s Youtube Channel
As far as we can tell, Sheree Whitfield does not have her own Youtube channel
Sheree Whitfield’s Snapchat Username
Sheree Whitfield is not active on Snapchat at this time
Other Interesting Facts:
- Earlier this month, she revealed on RHOA that she’s been dating Tyrone Williams, an inmate who is currently in federal prison for a white collar crime
- She has a few acting credits to her name including The Jonses (2009), Reckless (2012), and Scary Movie 5 (2013)
- She has been featured as a guest on talk shows including, Life After, The Wendy Williams Show, and The Bonnie Hunt Show among others
- In 2010, she was one of the Celebrity Question Presenters on the popular game show, Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
- Last April, she revealed to fans that she would be moving into her dream house, ‘Chateau Sheree’ very soon
- A former teen mom, she revealed that having a daughter at fifteen was one of the biggest struggles that she’s had in her life
- She recently participated in the Million Man March, a gathering of African-American men in Washington D.C., with Phaedra Parks and Porsha Williams
- She endured many years of physical and mental abuse while together with her abusive ex-husband
- Active on social media, the reality star has over 552K fans on Twitter and more than 669K fans on Instagram
- She published her first book, Wies, Fiancees, and Side Chicks of Hotlanta earlier this year
Sheree Whitfield Bio – 2018 Update
Originally from Shaker Heights, Ohio, Sheree Whitfield once had her own clothing line called She by Sheree, that debuted at New York Fashion Week. Now a resident of Atlanta, the single mom spends most of her free time with her three children, Tierra, Kairo, and Kaleigh. Eager to move forward from her painful past, she was recently named as the ambassador for the National Coalition Against Domestic Violence, a non-profit that focuses on society-spread and domestic violence. Not only that but she recently also launched a boot camp that helps to empower women through fitness and exercise.
In 2008, Whitfield was cast in Bravo’s newest installment, The Real Housewives of Atlanta. One of five original cast members, she starred alongside NeNe Leakes, Lisa Wu, DeShawn Snow, and Kim Zolciak-Biermann. Responsible for propelling her into TV stardom, her life in Atlanta was featured in the series (among other things) for the next four seasons. Then, at the end of season four, she departed from the show. From there, it wasn’t until a handful of years later in 2015, that she returned as a ‘friend’ in season eight. Shortly afterward, it was announced by the network that she would be coming back as a main housewife in season nine. At the time of this writing, she is currently starring in the tenth season of RHOA.