A former alpine ski racer, Bode Miller is perhaps best known for having won a gold medal at the 2010 Winter Olympics. A four-time world champion, he most recently finished third in the Super-G event at the 2014 Winter Games in Sochi. Due to injury and other priorities, he announced his retirement in 2017. Want to learn more about the former Olympic champion? Stick around, we’ve got tons of information down below.
Bode Miller Personal Facts – 2018 Update
Samuel Bode Miller
Alpine ski racer (formerly), author
One of the greatest alpine ski racers of all time, Bode Miller is perhaps best known for his accomplishments at the World Cup, World Championship, and Summer Olympics. In fact, he is the only skier to have five or more victories in all five disciplines.
Age – How Old is He?
He is 40 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
His birthday is on October 12, 1977
Place of Birth/Hometown
Bode Miller was born in Easton, New Hampshire. Growing up, he was raised in the small community of Franconia, in the heart of the state’s White Mountains.
He is Caucasian
Bode Miller Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
He is 6’2 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
He is 1.88 meters tall
Weight in Pounds
His current weight is approximately 200 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
His current weight is approximately 91 kg
His body measurements are unavailable at this time
His waist size is unknown
His shoe size has not been disclosed to the public
Is Bode Miller Currently in a Relationship?
Bode Miller has been married to Morgan Beck, a beach volleyball player since 2012.
Bode Miller’s Girlfriends
For now, we do not have any information on Bode Miller’s previous relationships.
The second of four children, he has an older sister named Kyla and a younger sister named Wren
He has a younger brother named Chelone
With his wife, he has two children- a daughter named Emeline Grier (b. 2016), and a son named Nash Skan Miller (b. 2015).
From previous relationships, he also has a daughter named Neesyn Dace (b. 2008), and a son named Samuel Bode (b. 2013)
As a student, he went to Carrabassett Valley Academy, a well known ski racing academy, through a scholarship.
As far as we can tell, Bode Miller has not gone to college.
For now, information on Bode Miller’s salary is unavailable.
From what we can gather, Bode Miller’s current net worth is around the $8 million mark
Some of his hobbies include horse racing, and reading car magazines
Chicken wings and burgers are his favorite
Favorite TV Show
Favorite Music Artists
Born on October 12, he is a Libra
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Bode Miller’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Bode Miller’s Instagram Username
Bode Miller’s Facebook Account
Bode Miller’s Youtube Channel
As far as we know, Bode Miller does not have his own YouTube channel
Bode Miller’s Twitter Username
Bode Miller’s Snapchat Username
As far as we know, Bode Miller is not active on Snapchat
Other Interesting Facts:
- Growing up, he and his siblings were brought up on 450 acres of land in a forest, without indoor plumbing or electricity
- Homeschooled for many years, it wasn’t until after his parents’ divorce that he started to attend public school
- In 2005, he released an autobiography titled, Bode: Be Good, Have Fun, which was co-written with a good friend of his, Jack McEnany
- In 2006, he became the first American skier to endorse a video game for mobile devices
- That same year, he was the subject of a biographical film called, Flying Downhill, which was produced by Coruway Films
- After skiing for the US Ski Team, he left in May 2007, and began racing independently
- In July 2006, he signed a one-day baseball contract to play for the Nashua Pride
- In 2014, he underwent outpatient surgery on his back to alleviate discomfort and pain that he’s had for the past year
- As a young boy, he often played soccer and tennis with his friends
- He has worked with a number of sponsors in the past including K2, Fischer, Head, and Rossingol
- He has a daughter with Chanel Johnson, and a son with Sara McKenna