Representing the United States, Jamie Anderson has won many Winter X Games throughout her career. In addition to having won six gold medals at the event, she has also participated in the Winter Olympic Games twice. In fact, she most recently won a gold in the Slopestyle event in the 2018 Winter Games in PyeongChang, South Korea. Perhaps you’d like to know more about the American athlete? We’ve got more facts on her below.
Jamie Anderson Personal Facts – 2018 Update
Jamie Louise Anderson
As a professional snowboarder, Jamie Anderson rose to fame after winning the gold medal in the Slopestyle Event in the 2014 Winter Games in Sochi. Most recently, she was also able to defend her title at the 2018 Winter Olympics in PyeongChang.
Age – How Old is She?
She is 27 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
Her birthday is on September 13, 1990
Place of Birth/Hometown
Jamie Anderson was born in South Lake Tahoe, California. Growing up, much of her time was spent snowboarding in the mountains.
She is Caucasian
Jamie Anderson Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
She is 5’3 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
She is 1.60 meters tall
Weight in Pounds
Her current weight is approximately 119 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
Her current weight is approximately 54 kg
Her body measurements are unavailable at this time
Her waist size is unknown
Her shoe size has not been disclosed to the public
Is Jamie Anderson Currently in a Relationship?
If you’re a fan of her’s, then you probably know that she’s currently dating Tyler Nicholson, a fellow Olympic snowboarder.
In fact, the 22-year-old is currently competing at the same Olympics- albeit for Team Canada.
Jamie Anderson’s Boyfriends
We do not have any information on Jamie Anderson’s previous relationships at this time.
Born into a big family, she is the fifth oldest of eight siblings- ultimately it was her two older sisters that had introduced her to snowboarding.
She has five brothers, all of whom are incredibly supportive
No, Jamie Anderson does not have any children.
For the majority of her youth, she was homeschooled- this allowed her to spend close to every waking moment in the mountains, snowboarding.
As far as we know, Jamie Anderson has not gone to college.
For now, information on Jamie Anderson’s salary is unavailable.
As far as we can tell, Jamie Anderson’s net worth currently stands at $4 Million.
When she isn’t snowboarding, she enjoys hiking, mountain biking, yoga, listening to music, and dancing
Favorite TV Show
Favorite Music Artists
Aside from snowboarding in the mountains, she’s also a big fan of yoga and mountain biking
Born on September 13, she is a Virgo
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Jamie Anderson’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Jamie Anderson’s Instagram Username
Jamie Anderson’s Facebook Account
Jamie Anderson’s Youtube Channel
As far as we know, Jamie Anderson does not have his own YouTube channel
Jamie Anderson’s Twitter Username
Jamie Anderson’s Snapchat Username
Jamie Anderson is not active on Snapchat
Other Interesting Facts:
- Three years after competing in her first Winter X Games, she went on to become the youngest female at the age of sixteen
- Growing up, she loved partaking in outdoor activities with her seven brothers and sisters
- With her two older sisters (who originally introduced her to snowboarding), she joined the local snowboarding team at the Sierra-at-Tahoe resort as a young girl
- Prior to being known for her tricks in the slopestyle, she competed in the boardercross event
- She launched her own environmentally conscious clothing line called TRYE
- In the past, she has also developed a sponsorship program for young children who have an interest in snowboarding, alongside her old middle school
- At the age of fifteen, she won the bronze medal at the Winter X Games
- Through the Jamie Anderson Foundation, she has provided over 30 young, aspiring athletes with season passes, clothing and equipment
- After winning her second gold medal at the 2018 Winter Olympics, she became the first female snowboarder to win more than one gold at the event
- In January 2018, she received the bronze medal at the Big Air event in the Winter X Games