An American cross-country skier, Jessie Diggins rose to prominence after winning the gold medal at the 2013 World Championships. Since then, she has also represented the United States at the U23 World Championships, as well as the Winter Olympics. In fact, she is currently in PyeongChang for the 2018 Winter Games. Want to learn more about the athlete? You’re on the right page- we’ve got more information on her down below.
Jessie Diggins Personal Facts – 2018 Update
“Jessie”, Jessie Diggins
Professional cross-country skier
As a cross-country skier, Jessie Diggins is perhaps best known for having won gold at the 2013 World Championships in Val di Fiemme. Since then, she has also represented Team USA at the 2014 and 2018 Winter Olympics.
Age – How Old is She?
She is 26 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
Her birthday is on August 26, 1991
Place of Birth/Hometown
Jessie Diggins was born and raised in Afton, Minnesota, where she developed a love for skiing.
She is Caucasian
Jessie Diggins Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
She is 5’4 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
She is 1.60 meters tall
Weight in Pounds
Her current weight is approximately 128 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
Her current weight is approximately 58 kg
Her body measurements are unavailable at this time
Her waist size is unknown
Her shoe size has not been disclosed to the public
Is Jessie Diggins Currently in a Relationship?
Currently, the snowboarder is dating Wade Poplawski, whom she had met at her friend’s wedding.
Jessie Diggins’s Boyfriends
For now, we do not have any information on Jessie Diggin’s previous relationships.
She has a sister named Mackenzie Diggins.
As far as we know, Jessie Diggins does not have any brothers.
No, Jessie Diggins does not have any children.
As a teen, she went to Stillwater High School, where she skied for the school’s team for six years.
Due to her training schedule, she has decided not to attend college full-time. Instead, she will be studying at Westminster College as a member of the U.S. Ski Team.
For now, information on Jessie Diggins’ salary is unavailable.
Unfortunately, we do not have any information on Jessie Diggins’ net worth right now.
When she isn’t skiing, she enjoys swimming, camping, reading, and hanging out with her friends.
She likes raspberries and pickles, but not together.
Favorite TV Show
Favorite Music Artists
In addition to skiing, she also enjoys swimming
Born on August 26, she is a Virgo
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Jessie Diggins’ Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Jessie Diggins’ Instagram Username
Jessie Diggins’ Facebook Account
Jessie Diggins’ Youtube Channel
As far as we know, Jessie Diggins does not have his own YouTube channel
Jessie Diggins’ Twitter Username
Jessie Diggins’ Snapchat Username
Jessie Diggins is not active on Snapchat
Other Interesting Facts:
- According to her official website, she loves adrenaline-filled adventures such as skydiving, bungee jumping, and cliff jumping
- Before she could walk, her parents often took her up to the mountains in their ski backpack
- Eventually, as a young girl, she joined the Minnesota Youth Ski League as a family; it was there that she learned how to ski
- After graduating from high school in 2010, she deferred scholarship and instead, joined the Central Cross-Country Elite Team with whom she spent the next year with
- As a professional athlete, most of her summers are now spent training with her club team in Stratton, Vermont
- She joined various summer training programs in her teens; from there, she eventually started to train year-round for XC skiing
- Like most Olympic athletes, she has a number of sponsors including Slumberland Furniture, Fastenal, Bose, Zedge, and Swix, among others
- At the age of nineteen, she qualified for her first international competition after winning the US National title in the sprint event
- She made her Olympic debut four years ago in Sochi, where she finished eighth in the Skiathlon
- For strength training, she loves to dance- in fact, she often looks through YouTube for new moves to learn
- After winning the World Championship title in 2013, she won a silver medal at her first individual event- the 10km freestyle