A former figure skater, Sasha Cohen represented the United States at the 2006 Winter Olympics, where she won the silver medal. Some of the other highlights of her career include a gold medal at the 2006 US Championships and another gold at the 2002-03 Grand Prix Final. After many years of spinning and jumping on the ice, she announced her retirement in 2010. Interested in knowing more about the talented athlete? Be sure to keep scrolling- we’ve got more on her down below.
Sasha Cohen Personal Facts – 2018 Update
Figure Skater, Performer, TV Personality, Actress
As a figure skater, Sasha Cohen is perhaps best known for having won the silver medal at the 2006 Winter Olympic Games. Aside from that, she had also won the US Championships and Grand Prix Final championships in the past.
Age – How Old is She?
She is 33 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
Her birthday is on October 26, 1984
Place of Birth/Hometown
Sasha Cohen was born in Los Angeles, California, she grew up in the neighborhood of Westwood with her younger sister.
She is of Jewish descent
Sasha Cohen Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
She is 5’2 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
She is 1.58 meters tall
Weight in Pounds
Her current weight is approximately 95 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
Her current weight is approximately 43 kg
Her body measurements are unavailable at this time
23 inches or 58 cm
Her shoe size has not been disclosed to the public
Is Sasha Cohen Currently in a Relationship?
The figure skater married Tom May in the summer of 2016, after being engaged in 2015.
Sasha Cohen’s Boyfriends
We do not have any information on Sasha Cohen’s previous relationships at this time.
She has a younger sister named Natalia
As far as we know, Sasha Cohen does not have any brothers.
No, Sasha Cohen does not have any children.
As a teen, she went to and graduated from Futures High School in California.
In the early 2010’s, she attended Columbia University in New York City, where she used the name, Alex.
For now, information on Sasha Cohen’s salary is unavailable.
As far as we can tell, Sasha Cohen’s net worth currently stands at $10 Million.
In her free time, she enjoys reading, baking, cooking, and jewelry making
Some of her favorite foods include chicken, her father’s filet mignon with mushrooms and cream, turkey cold cuts, and lobster
She is a big fan of the Harry Potter series
Legally Blonde, Clueless and My Fair Lady are three of her favorite films
Favorite TV Show
She is a fan of Sex in the City and Friends
Opal, Blue, and Red
Favorite Music Artists
Some of her favorite singers include Britney Spears, 98 Degrees, Jennifer Lopez, Justin Timberlake, and Christina Aguilera
Born on October 26, she is a Scorpio
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Sasha Cohen’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Sasha Cohen’s Instagram Username
Sasha Cohen’s Facebook Account
Sasha Cohen’s Youtube Channel
As far as we know, Sasha Cohen does not have her own YouTube channel
Sasha Cohen’s Twitter Username
Sasha Cohen’s Snapchat Username
Sasha Cohen is not active on Snapchat
Other Interesting Facts:
- She published an autobiography titled, Fire on Ice in 20015; a new edition with a new chapter was later released in 2006
- Prior to taking up figure skating at the age of seven, she was a dedicated gymnast
- Aside from Stars on Ice, which she’s participated in for many years, she has also appeared in Art on Ice and All That Skate
- Throughout the years, she has appeared in several commercials including those for Simply Saline, Got Milk? and Citizen Watch
- In 2008, she was featured as a contortionist on the premiere of the reality series, Secret Talents of the Stars
- At one point, she made a brief cameo as an ice skater in the third season of the police procedural, CSI: NY
- In 2007, she co-starred in the comedy-drama film, Moondance Alexandra
- Some of the other movies that she’s been in include Blades of Glory, Bratz: The Movie, and Sharknado 5
- In the summer of 2015, it was announced that she had gotten engaged to her longtime boyfriend, Tom May; they later tied the knot in 2016