An American gymnast, Aly Raisman gained widespread attention as the leader of the “Fierce Five” at the 2012 Summer Olympics. A two-time Olympian, she later represented the U.S. for a second time at the 2016 Summer Games in Rio, where she successfully won three medals (among which was a gold). Want to read more about the athlete? Keep scrolling, we’ve got more details and cool facts on her down below.
Aly Raisman Personal Facts – 2018 Update
Alexandra Rose Raisman
Aly Raisman, Captain of “Fierce Five”, “Final Five”
As a gymnast, Aly Raisman is perhaps best known for her contributions to the 2012 and 2016 Summer Olympics, as a member of the “Fierce Five” and “Final Five.” In addition to that, she has also medalled at several other events including the World Championships, National Championships, and Pacific Rim Championships.
Age – How Old is She?
She is 23 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
Her birthday is on May 25, 1994
Place of Birth/Hometown
Aly Raisman was born in Needham, Massachusetts, where she was brought up with her three younger siblings.
She is Caucasian
Aly Raisman Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
She is 5’5 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
She is 1.57 meters tall
Weight in Pounds
Her current weight is around 115 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
Her current weight is around 52 kg
Her body measurements are unavailable at this time
Her waist size is unknown
Information on his shoe size is unavailable
Is Aly Raisman Currently in a Relationship?
As far as we can tell, Aly Raisman’s currently single.
Aly Raisman’s Boyfriends
Up until 2017, she had been in a relationship with Colton Underwood, an ex-NFL player.
She has two sisters named Madison and Chloe Raisman
She has a brother named Brett
As far as we know, Aly Raisman does not have any children.
As a teen, she was a student at Needham High School; after completing her final year via online classes, she graduated in 2012.
She attended Babson College after graduating from high school.
For now, information on Aly Raisman’s salary is unavailable.
Unfortunately, information on Aly Raisman’s 2018 net worth is unavailable
In her free time, she enjoys spending time with her family and friends, and shopping
Watermelon and yogurt are her favorite foods
Favorite TV Show
Dance Moms, The Ringer, and Pretty Little Liars
She is fond of R&B and hip-hop music
Born on May 25, she is a Gemini
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Aly Raisman’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Aly Raisman’s Instagram Username
Aly Raisman’s Facebook Account
Aly Raisman’s Youtube Channel
Aly Raisman does not have her own YouTube channel, as far as we can tell
Aly Raisman’s Twitter Username
Aly Raisman’s Snapchat Username
As far as we know, Aly Raisman is not on Snapchat
Other Interesting Facts:
- She was inspired to succeed in the sport after watching the U.S. women’s team’s victory at the 1996 Summer Games
- A member of Bestyan’s American Gymnastics Club, she trained alongside Alicia Sacramone, whom she’s extremely close to
- Last November, she came forward as one of the victims sexually abused by Larry Nassar, a former Olympic team physician who has since been sentenced to 40 to 175 years in prison
- In 2013, she competed on the dancing competition series, Dancing with the Stars alongside partner, Mark Ballas
- She is currently a brand ambassador for Kid Power Champion; recently, she also joined UNICEF Kid Power
- In total, she has won six medals at the Summer Olympic Games, including three golds in the team, and floor exercise events
- She made her senior debut in 2010 at the age of sixteen; that year, she won a gold medal at the Pacific Rim Championships in the team event
- Her mother, Lynn Faber, used to do gymnastics back during her high school days
- She has been featured on many TV shows such as Good Morning America, Chelsea, Access Hollywood, The View, and The Ellen Degeneres Show, among others
- Earlier this year, she read an impact statement at Larry Nassar’s sentencing, which took place in Michigan
- Her favorite part of gymnastics is being able to perform- as it’s something that never gets boring