Ariana Berlin is best known for her comeback in gymnastics following a car accident at the age of fourteen. After many years of recovery, she not only managed to regain her skills but earned herself a spot with the UCLA Bruins.
Ariana Berlin Personal Facts – 2018 Update
Ariana Alyse Berlin
Artistic Gymnast, Dancer, Stunt Performer, Actress
Ariana Berlin is best known for her return to gymnastics, despite having suffered multiple serious injuries in a car accident in 2001. With determination and hard works he eventually regained her skills and was invited to join the UCLA Bruins.
In addition to her gymnastics career, she has also worked as a stunt performer several times over the past years.
Age – How Old is She?
She is 30 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
Her birthday is on October 29, 1987
Place of Birth/Hometown
Ariana Berlin was born in San Diego, California, where she began taking gymnastics lessons as a young girl.
She is Caucasian
Ariana Berlin Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
She is 5’2 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
She is 1.57 meters tall
Weight in Pounds
Her current weight is around 117 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
Her current weight is around 53 kg
Her body measurements are unavailable at this time
Her waist size is unknown
Information on her shoe size is unavailable
Is Ariana Berlin Currently in a Relationship?
Last September, headlines were made after it was announced that she had gotten engaged to her boyfriend, Jimmy Rotten. Upon receiving the ring, she had taken to Instagram to share the news with her fans.
Ariana Berlin’s Boyfriends
Unfortunately, information on Ariana Berlin’s previous partners is not available.
As far as we know, Ariana Berlin does not have any sisters.
The younger of two siblings, she has an older brother named Matthew.
Ariana Berlin does not have any children.
As a student, she went to Patrick Henry High School, where she had graduated a year early.
She was a member of the UCLA Bruins Gymnastics Team from 2005 to 2009.
For now, information on Ariana Berlin’s salary is unavailable.
Unfortunately, information on Ariana Berlin’s 2018 net worth is unavailable
Her hobbies include shopping, talking on the phone, and spending time with friends
Favorite TV Shows
Favorite Music Artists
Born on October 29, she is a Scorpio
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Ariana Berlin’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Ariana Berlin’s Instagram Username
Ariana Berlin’s Facebook Account
Ariana Berlin does not have an official Facebook fan page
Ariana Berlin’s Youtube Channel
Ariana Berlin does not have a YouTube channel, as far as we can tell
Ariana Berlin’s Twitter Username
Ariana Berlin’s Snapchat Username
Ariana Berlin is not active on Snapchat.
Other Interesting Facts:
- When she was fourteen years old, she and her mother were hit by a speeding vehicle on the freeway, which led their car to tumble many times before stopping
- Following the car crash, she spent close to a week in an induced coma state with multiple injuries including collapsed lungs, a broken leg, and cracked ribs
- Following her accident, she decided to get into breakdancing as she found it hard to return to gymnastics
- As one of the youngest members of Culture Shock, a San Diego-based breakdance group, she performed at SeaWorld San Diego, where she eventually met Valorie Kondos Fields, the head coach of the UCLA Bruins Gymnastics Team
- After spending time with Fields, she soon realized that she had a desire to go back to gymnastics
- With lots of determination and hard works he eventually regained her gymnastics skills and was invited to join the UCLA Bruins Gymnastics Team
- She has worked as a stunt performer in many shows such as 90210, Shake it Up!, Make it Or Break It, and NCIS: Los Angeles
- In 2016, her story was adapted into a TV film titled, Full Out: The Ariana Berlin Movie, which starred Ana Gold, Jennifer Beals, Lamar Johnson, and Trevor Tordjman
- In September 2017, she got engaged to her boyfriend, Jimmy Rotstein