A member of the U.S. Ski Team, Lindsey Vonn has won four World Cup titles throughout her career so far. In 2010, she also became the first American woman to win a gold medal in the downhill event at the 2010 Winter Games in Vancouver. Interested in reading more about the alpine skier? If so, you’re at the right place- we’ve got more cool facts on the athlete below, so stick around.
Lindsey Vonn Personal Facts – 2018 Update
Lindsey Caroline Vonn
World Cup Alpine Ski Racer, Olympian
Not only has she won the World Cup four times, but she has also medalled a number of times at the World Championships, two of which were gold. In 2010, she also garnered attention after winning a gold medal in the downhill event at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver.
Most recently, she finished third for a bronze at the 2018 Pyeongchang Winter Games.
Age – How Old is She?
She is 33 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
Her birthday is on October 18, 1984
Place of Birth/Hometown
Lindsey Vonn was born in St. Paul, Minnesota. Growing up, she lived in the Twin Cities area in Burnsville.
She is Caucasian
Lindsey Vonn Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
She is 5’10 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
She is 1.78 meters tall
Weight in Pounds
Her current weight is approximately 161 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
His current weight is approximately 73 kg
His body measurements are unavailable at this time
Her body measurements are 34-25-34
She wears a size 10 (US) shoe
Size 2 (US)
Is Lindsey Vonn Currently in a Relationship?
As far as we know, Lindsey Vonn is currently single and not in a relationship.
Lindsey Vonn’s Boyfriends
Previously, she had been in a relationship with Kenan Smith. Last fall, it was announced that the two had gone their separate ways following a year of dating. According to reports, her busy schedule had taken a toll on the relationship.
Prior to that, she had been married to Thomas Vonn, a former member of the US Ski Team. After four years of marriage, they separated in 2011.
Linda Ann Krohn
Alan Lee Kildow
One of five siblings, she has two sisters named Karina and Laura
One of five siblings, she has two brothers named Dylan and Reed
As far as we know, Lindsey Vonn does not have any children
Due to her busy schedule, she completed her secondary studies via University of Missouri High School, a distance learning program.
As far as we know, Lindsey Vonn has not gone to college.
For now, information on Lindsey Vonn’s salary is unavailable.
Unfortunately, information on Lindsey Vonn’s 2018 net worth is unavailable
Her hobbies include playing tennis, golf, and spending time with her family and friends
Favorite TV Show
Favorite Music Artists
Aside from skiing, she also enjoys playing golf and tennis
Born on October 18, she is a Libra
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Lindsey Vonn’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Lindsey Vonn’s Instagram Username
Lindsey Vonn’s Facebook Account
Lindsey Vonn’s Youtube Channel
Lindsey Vonn does not have a YouTube channel, as far as we can tell
Lindsey Vonn’s Twitter Username
Lindsey Vonn’s Snapchat Username
Lindsey Vonn is not active on Snapchat.
Other Interesting Facts:
- She met her role model, Olympic gold medalist, Picabo Street when she was ten years old
- She has a number of endorsement offers with brands such as Under Armour, Rolex, Oakley, and Red Bull
- Recently at the 2018 Winter Olympics, she finished in sixth place in the women’s Super-G event; she later won a bronze medal in the downhill
- In 2010, she was hailed as Sportswoman of the Year by the U.S. Olympic Committee; that same year, she received the Laureus Sportswoman of the Year award
- Growing up, she was taught how to ski by her grandfather; what originally was a hobby quickly became a hobby over time
- As a junior, she won three medals at the Junior World Ski Championships, including two silvers in the downhill
- During the 2010 Winter Games, she had won two medals- a gold in the downhill, and a bronze in the super-G
- At the age of seventeen, she made her Olympic debut at the 2002 Winter Games in Salt Lake City