An American figure skater, Polina Edmunds had represented the U.S. at the 2014 Winter Olympic Games in Sochi. A member of the Peninsula Skating Club, she has medalled at several events throughout her career including the US National Championships and Four Continents Championships. Want to know more about the athlete? If so, be sure to stick around- we’ve gathered more fans on her down below.
Polina Edmunds Personal Facts – 2018 Update
As a figure skater, one of her greatest accomplishments is having represented the United States at the 2014 Winter Games in Sochi. Aside from that, she has also finished on the podium at the Four Continents Championships and at the US National Championships.
Age – How Old is She?
She is 19 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
Her birthday is on May 18, 199
Place of Birth/Hometown
Polina Edmunds was born in Santa Clara, California, where she took to the ice for the first time at just one and half years old (her mother previously worked as a figure skating coach in Russia).
She is of Russian descent
Polina Edmunds Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
She is 5’7 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
She is 1.70 meters tall
Weight in Pounds
Her current weight is around 95 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
Her current weight is around 43 kg
Her body measurements are unavailable at this time
Her waist size is unknown
Information on her shoe size is unavailable
Is Polina Edmunds Currently in a Relationship?
As far as we can tell, Polina Edmunds is currently single and not in a relationship.
Polina Edmunds’ Boyfriends
At this time, we do not have any information on Polina Edmunds’ previous relationships.
As far as we know, Polina Edmunds does not have any sisters
The second of three children, she has two brothers named James and Daniel Edmunds.
As far as we know, Polina Edmunds does not have any children
As a student, she went to Archbishop Mitty High School, a Roman Catholic School in San Jose, California.
In the fall of 2016, she began attending Santa Clara University, where she majored in communications.
For now, information on Polina Edmunds’ salary is unavailable.
Unfortunately, information on Polina Edmunds’ 2018 net worth is unavailable
In his free time, he enjoys dancing, cooking, and reading
Favorite TV Shows
Favorite Music Artists
Aside from figure skating, which is obviously her favorite sport, she’s also enjoys dancing
Born on May 18, she is a Taurus
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Polina Edmunds’ Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Polina Edmunds’ Instagram Username
Polina Edmunds’ Facebook Account
Polina Edmunds’ Youtube Channel
As far as we know, Polina Edmunds does not have a YouTube channel
Polina Edmunds’ Twitter Username
Polina Edmunds’ Snapchat Username
Polina Edmunds is not active on Snapchat.
Other Interesting Facts:
- The daughter of a figure skating coach, she stepped on the ice for the first time when she was just 20-months-old
- To facilitate her skating, she began to study ballet at the age of four
- One of three siblings, she has two brothers- a younger brother named Daniel and an older brother named James, both of whom play ice hockey
- At the age of eight, she began taking jazz and ballet lessons at the Dance Theatre International in San Jose
- Growing up, her biggest figure skating inspirations were Michelle Kwan, Carolina Kostner, and Sasha Cohen
- Currently, she trains at San Jose’s Sharks Ice Rink, where she is coached by Davis Glynn and her mother, Nina
- In 2011, she finished in seventh place as a junior at the US National Championships
- After winning the silver medal at the 2014 US Championships, she was named to the US Olympics Team for the Winter Games in Sochi
- In early 2016, it was revealed that she had sustained a bone bruise in her right foot, an injury caused from jumping too early in new skates
- Due to the injury, she was forced to withdraw from the 2016 World Figure Skating Championships in Boston
- Due to another fracture in the navicular bone, she withdrew from the 2017 Figure Skating Championships
- For the 2017-18 season, she is skating to the songs Palladio by Karl Jenkins and Time to Say Goodbye by Rudy Galindo