A self-taught contortionist, Sofie Dossi gained widespread attention after being featured in the 11th season of America’s Got Talent. Prior to that, she was a competitive dancer and gymnast. Since her appearances on television, she has gained a global following on social media- on Instagram alone, she has close to one million fans! Interested in learning more about the 16-year-old? Keep reading, we’ve got more on her below.
Sofie Dossi Personal Facts – 2018 Update
Gymnast, Dancer, Contortionist
Sofie Dossi gained widespread attention after receiving the golden buzzer on the 11th season of America’s Got Talent. Since her time on the reality competition series, she has gained a large following online.
Age – How Old is She?
She is 16 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
Her birthday is on June 21, 2001
Place of Birth/Hometown
Sofie Dossi was born and raised in Cypress, California
She is Caucasian
Sofie Dossi Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
She is 5’1 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
She is 1.54 meters tall
Weight in Pounds
Her current weight is around 90 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
Her current weight is around 41 kg
Her body measurements are unavailable at this time
Her waist size has not been disclosed to the public
Information on her shoe size is unavailable
Is Sofie Dossi Currently in a Relationship?
From what we know, Sofie Dossi is currently not in a relationship.
Sofie Dossi’s Boyfriends
At this time, we do not have any information on Sofie Dossi previous relationships.
As far as we know, Sofie Dossi does not have any sisters
One of two children, she has a brother named Zak Dossi, who’s also active on YouTube
Sofie Dossi does not have any children
In her mid-teens, she is currently working on finishing her high school education as a homeschool student.
At this time, it’s unclear what the teen has planned following the completion of her high school education.
For now, information on Sofie Dossi’s salary is unavailable.
Unfortunately, information on Sofie Dossi’s 2018 net worth is unavailable
In her free time, she likes making videos for her YouTube channel
Favorite TV Shows
Favorite Music Artists
Some of her favorite songs include Take the Fall by Jaxson Gamble, I Fall Apart by Post Malone, Save Tonight by Zayde Wolf and Havana by Camila Cabello
Gymnastics and dance- Prior to making herself known as a contortionist, she had competed in dance and gymnastics
Born on June 21, she is a Cancer
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Sofie Dossi’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Sofie Dossi’s Instagram Username
Sofie Dossi’s Facebook Account
Sofie Dossi’s Youtube Channel
You can visit Sofie Dossi’s YouTube channel by clicking here
Sofie Dossi’s Twitter Username
Sofie Dossi’s Snapchat Username
As far as we know, Sofie Dossi is not active on Snapchat
Other Interesting Facts:
- She became interested in becoming a contortionist after watching an online video at the age of twelve
- Prior to becoming a contortionist/aerialist, she was a competitive dancer and gymnast
- In 2015, she competed in the 11th season of America’s Got Talent, where she received the golden buzzer
- Though she didn’t emerge as the winner in the competition, she did finish among the Top 10
- In the past, she has been featured on Logan Paul’s videos such as This Shouldn’t Be Possible!
- After her television appearance on America’s Got Talent, she gained a strong following on social media
- Her self-titled YouTube channel was launched in 2013; not only does she post vlogs, but she also uploads challenges, tutorials, and other videos
- As of March 2018, the teen has amassed more than 1.3 million subscribers on YouTube
- Her most popular YouTube videos include Do I Have a Spine?? (Answered & Explained) and I Scared Ellen, both of which have surpassed 10 million views on her channel
- In 2017, she received a Streamy Award nomination for the Live category
- As an actress, she has also made appearances in the Disney series, K.C. Undercover and Bizaardvark
- She has been featured on The Ellen Show a number of times
- In January 2017, she was given the “Halftime Performer of the Year” title by Sports Illustrated