A Norwegian cross-country skier, Therese Johaug had won a total of three medals at the 2010 and 2014 Winter Olympics. In addition to her wins at the Olympic Games, she has also won a number of gold medals at the World Championships over the years. Due to using a banned anabolic steroid, however, she is currently serving an 18-month suspension. Below, you can find more facts on the two-time Olympian.
Therese Johaug Personal Facts – 2018 Update
Competitive Cross-Country Skier
As a cross-country skier, Therese Johaug is perhaps best known for having won three medals at the Winter Olympic Games. In addition to this, her victories at the World Championships has also yielded her a decent amount of attention.
Recently, however, she has made the headlines after being suspended for using a banned steroid, clostebol.
Age – How Old is She?
She is 29 years old
Birthday/Date of Birth
Her birthday is on June 25, 1988
Place of Birth/Hometown
Therese Johaug was born in Hedmark, Norway, where she took up skiing at a young age. As far as we know, she still lives there to this day.
She is Norwegian
Therese Johaug Height, Weight & Body Facts
How Tall – Height in Feet
She is 5’4 tall
How Tall – Height in Meters
She is 1.62 meters tall
Weight in Pounds
Her current weight is around 101 pounds
Weight in Kilograms
Her current weight is around 46 kg
Her body measurements are unavailable at this time
Her waist size is unknown
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe
Is Therese Johaug Currently in a Relationship?
The last that we’d heard, she was dating Nils Jakob Hoff, a Norwegian Rower who won a gold medal at the 2013 World Championships.
Therese Johaug’s Boyfriends
Unfortunately, we do not have any information on Therese Johaug’s previous relationships.
One of four siblings, she has a sister named Veronica Johaug
One of four siblings, she has two brothers named Karstein and Joakim
As far as we can tell, Therese Johaug does not have any children
Unfortunately, we do not have any information on Therese Johaug’s high school education at this time.
As far as we can tell, Therese Johaug has not gone to college.
For now, information on Therese Johaug’s salary is unavailable.
Unfortunately, information on Therese Johaug’s 2018 net worth is unavailable
In her free time, she enjoys working on her gloves collection
Favorite TV Show
Favorite Music Artists
Born on June 25, she is a Cancer
This information is currently unknown
This information is currently unknown
Therese Johaug’s Social Media Accounts & Usernames
Therese Johaug’s Instagram Username
Therese Johaug’s Facebook Account
Therese Johaug’s Youtube Channel
Therese Johaug does not have a YouTube channel, as far as we can tell
Therese Johaug’s Twitter Username
Therese Johaug’s Snapchat Username
As far as we know, Therese Johaug is not active on Snapchat.
Other Interesting Facts:
- In 2016, she tested positive for clostebol, one of the anabolic steroids banned by the World Anti-Doping Agency; she was suspended for two months promptly afterward
- Following the two-month suspension, she was given another 13-month suspension from the Norwegian Olympic Committee
- After receiving an additional 18-month suspension, she was unable to take part in the 2018 Winter Olympics in South Korea
- At the 2010 Winter Olympics, she won a gold medal after finishing first in the 4 x 5 km relay
- From 2011 to 2015, she won seven gold medals at the World Championships
- Back when she competed as a junior in the late 2000’s, she won two gold medals at the 2008 Junior World Championships
- She became the first Norwegian athlete to win the Tour de Ski alongside Martin Johnsrud Sundby in 2014
- In the past, she had endorsements from Eger, Tag Here, Isklar, and Huawei
- She has appeared on television a handful of times in her native Norway in shows such as 4-Stjerners Reese, Skavlan, and Dagsrevyen
- She has been dating Norwegian rower, Nils Jakob Hoff, a fellow Olympian, for a few years
- At the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, she won a silver medal in the 30km freestyle and a bronze in the 10km classical
- She took part in her first Norwegian National Championships in 2007, after having taken part in some domestic competitions previously