The Samsung Galaxy S10 is still months away from its debut but it is always fun to look at the renders that are surfacing. The latest renders take all the rumors and leaks and give us a look at how the devices might look once they are released next year.
The images, authored by designer Waqar Khan, include the three versions of the smartphone that are rumored to be debuting in 2019. There is a Lite, standard and Plus version in the images. Here is everything we can see from the latest renders:
- The Galaxy S10 Lite is a little bit smaller than the other two versions but it appears to be just about the same on the front. The noticeable difference is the in-display fingerprint sensor, which appears to be a feature only for the S10 and S10 Plus.
- The Galaxy S10 Plus appears to be the largest of the three phones. The difference isn’t much when compared to the standard S10.
- The renders also show the back of the three smartphones. The S10 Lite and S10 appear to have a dual camera setup. The big addition is on the S10 Plus, which shows triple cameras. Reports have recently mentioned that the Plus version will have three cameras. Earlier this year, Huawei became the first company to release a triple camera phone with the P20 Pro.
- The back of the three smartphones actually looks similar to the Galaxy S9. There are no major differences between them on the back, except for the triple camera setup on the S10 Plus.
- The three don’t have a fingerprint sensor on the back, which makes sense for the S10 and S10 Plus since they have it in the front. The question is for the S10 Lite since it does not have the in-display fingerprint icon in the front. Does this mean that it will be on the side?
The Galaxy S10 is rumored to be launching earlier than usual due to the debut of the Galaxy X. Its launch could happen in the first three months of the year. This year’s release, the Galaxy S9, arrived with similarities from the S8. The 2019 version is said to be arriving with major changes and while we can’t see most of them on the renders, the images are not something official from Samsung.