14 Days of Fortnite has a brand new challenge that players need to complete to receive an unlockable. The challenges are currently on the eighth and they will continue all the way to 14. Here is how to complete the first 8 challenges:
- Start or Join a Creative Server: This is the first challenge of 14 Days of Fortnite. It is one of the easiest since all you really have to do is join or start a Creative server. Creative is the game mode that Epic Games added for Season 7. The game mode launched as an early access for Battle Pass owners but it is now available to all.
- Visit Giant Candy Canes: The map has several giant candy canes. The challenge requires you to visit only two of them. There is one right next to Fatal Fields and another one on the hill by Shifty Shafts. It is very close to where the battle bus used to be located.
3. Play three matches with friends: This one is very easy, all you need to do is play three matches with a friend. This is pretty much like the daily challenge players often get for the extra battle stars.
4. Hit a player with a snowball in different matches: This is exactly like the throw a tomato challenge from last season. The challenge requires you to hit a player with a snowball in four different matches. The challenge can be completed in the pre-game lobby, just like the one with the tomatoes.
5. Fly through the rings with a plane: The map has several golden rings that you can fly through with the plane. The challenge can be done in one match if you find a plane right away. There is at least one ring in the desert area and another under the bridge near Shifty Shafts and the big tree.
6. Search waterside goose nests: The fifth challenge requires you to search a total of six goose nests. This challenge is quite easy and there are some locations that contain two of them. Fatal Fields has one on the pond and another in the river that connects to the chest close to the stable.
7. Use presents or boogie bombs: The seventh challenge requires you to use presents or boogie bombs. This challenge is not hard at all but it will likely take two or three matches since presents and boogie bombs aren’t common. You can use as many as you want during a match.
8. Damage opponents with different weapons: The latest challenge requires you to get damage with eight different weapons. The amount of damage doesn’t really matter for this challenge. The challenge unlocks the Take The Elf dance, which is similar to the Take The L dance. Update: Reports are saying that some players are not receiving the dance after completing the challenge and that it has been delayed until early next year.
The 14 Days of Fortnite challenges will soon be over but players will have a few extra days to complete them. We’re also one day away from getting the Week 4 challenges.
What do you think about the challenges? What do you think about the free unlockables? What is your favorite unlockable so far? Let us know in the comments.