The electric guitar has been an integral instrument in modern music since the 1970s. As a result, many people play it to this day, and many more people start learning it with every passing year. Beginners who want to start learning guitar can save big in 2017 with guitar Black Friday deals. Experienced guitarists who want to upgrade or add to their collection can also grab a new axe for a bargain during guitar Black Friday sales events available both in-store and online. During Black Friday in 2017, many stores are having massive Black Friday guitar deals sales events. The most popular brands will be substantially marked down.
Check out some of the best deals at Amazon Below
The Sweetwater Black Friday sale offers the best Black Friday guitar discounts available this year. It launches on Black Friday, with some deals being available online before then. Deals will last until November 30th, but quantities are limited! Click here for full details on Sweetwater guitar Black Friday deals.
- Ibanez closeout event
Save big on several different models of Ibanez Guitars, including their precision crafted Prestige line. You can save as much as $700 on Ibanez’s top quality guitars! Like other guitar Black Friday deals at Sweetwater, supplies of these guitars are very limited.
- ESP Closeout event
ESP guitars are perfect for shredders and metal players. Save as much as $300 on ESP/LTD guitars during this event.
- Paul Reed Smith SE Guitars Markdowns
Paul Reed Smith is known for making ultra high-end guitars for the most elite musicians, but their SE line gives the average joe a taste of PRS craftsmanship on a budget. You can pick up an SE Standard 24 in Vintage Cherry for just $350, or an SE Custom 24 in the Sweetwater Exclusive Flat Black colorway for only $600.
- Gibson Les Paul Traditional 2016 HP Closeout event and other Gibson deals
The Les Paul line of guitars speaks for itself. Save big on the iconic in Light Burst, Heritage Cherry Sunburst, Iced Tea, and Wine Red. These guitar Black Friday deals are selling like hot cakes. Click here to view available options.
You can also score Gibson Explorer 2016 for just $1000, $260 off retail. The famous Gibson SG can be purchased even cheaper for $600, $140 off its normal price.
- $100 Gift Card With Purchase of Fender Mustang
Get $100 off your next purchase and get a great gift for a friend (or yourself!) when you purchase an American Special mustang in Seafoam Green, Natural Ash, or Olympic White.
- Boss V-BDN VG Strandberg Sweetwater USA Exclusive Blue with Ebony Fingerboard – $4,300 (save $1,700)
Swedish guitar manufacturer Strandberg has revolutionized the guitar industry with their trademark headless guitars and modern body design. Strandberg has paired with Boss to create a new guitar with pickups that can be changed to sound any way you like. The lace alumitone humbuckers sound great on their own, too!
- Over 100 different guitars are on sale during the Guitar Center Black Friday savings event. The sale will be available in-store and online until November 26th. During this event, you can save hundreds on high-guitars and beginner models alike. There will be Guitar Black Friday deals on many brands including Martin, Gibson, Fender, Ibanez, Gretsch, Yamaha, and ESP. Many of these deals will be available online before the store opens its doors on the day of the sale. Click here to view all guitars on sale during the Guitar Center Black Friday sales event!
- Musician’s friend is known for having a killer sale every day, and they’re giving it their all this Black Friday. Before and after November 24th, the site will be updated with new deals. Over 875 guitars are on sale – and that’s just for Black Friday Guitar deals there alone! Click here to view the expansive range of electric and acoustic guitars available at Musician’s Friend during Black Friday.
- Save as much as 60% on brand new guitars during the Sam Ash Black Friday Sale. Although Sam Ash offers a smaller selection, they have some of the biggest discounts. You can save as much as $1000 of certain brands of guitar, such as GIbson and Fender. Beginner guitar bundles are also on sale. You can view the full list of Sam Ash Guitar Black Friday deals here.
Chicago Music Exchange
- The Chicago Music Exchange Black Friday event begins the day of November 24th, but many deals will be coming in before then. Use the code GEAR4U to save 15% off on almost all new guitars in their inventory. You can even save on select ultra-rare vintage guitars – one of a kind guitars that will be gone after someone purchases them. View eligible guitars here.
- Save big on used gear. Save 15% on all used gear during the Reverb Black Friday sale. No matter the gear, you can pick up great used Black Friday guitar deals for unbeatable prices. Click here to view the full range of items on Sale for the Reverb Black Friday Sale!
- Amazon offers some considerable savings on guitar for Prime members. Most of these deals apply to beginner instruments, but these Black Friday Guitar deals still make a great gift for yourself or friends and family. Click here to view the guitars and instruments available during Amazon’s Black Friday sales event.